Pearl Jam - Lightning Bolt download album
Lightning Bolt is the tenth studio album by the American rock band Pearl Jam. Produced by long-time Pearl Jam collaborator Brendan O'Brien, the album was released in the United States on October 15, 2013, through the band's own Monkeywrench Records, with Republic Records handling the international release. The band began composing new songs in 2011, and had the album's first recording sessions in early 2012 before the musicians decided to take a break.
2013’s Lightning Bolt is Pearl Jam’s tenth studio album, their first in four years. The album was released on Monkeywrench Records, the band’s own independent label. Lightning Bolt Q&A. Producers Brendan O'Brien. Writers Eddie Vedder, Jeff Ament, Mike McCready & 1 more. A&R Republic Records. Additional Art Andy Smetanka.
Lightning Bolt Студийный альбом Pearl Jam Дата выпуска 14 октября 2013 15 октября 2013 Записан 2011–2013 Жанры альтернативный рокхард-рок Длительность 47:14. The New York Daily News (8 октября 2013). Проверено 13 октября 2013. Waterman, Cole Pearl Jam: Lightning Bolt. Проверено 14 октября 2013. Pearl Jam: Lightning Bolt. Проверено 16 октября 2013. Проверено 11 октября 2013. Slant (13 октября 2013).
Lightning Bolt is the tenth studio album by the American rock band Pearl Jam. Released Oct. 15, 2013. All Guitars - George A. Webb III & Josh Evans Drums - Neil Hundt. The album is scheduled to be released internationally on October 14, 2013, before being released in the United States on October 15, 2013. The first single, "Mind Your Manners" was released on July 11, 2013. Lightning Bolt follows up Backspacer, which was released in September 2009.
Lightning Bolt leaves no question about Pearl Jam's enduring vitality. Opening with the one-two punch of Getaway and Mind Your Manners, the 10th studio album from the ’90s rock architects alternates between thrashing rock and soaring ballads. Tunes like Lightning Bolt and My Father’s Son channel the howling energy of The Stooges. Lightning Bolt leaves no question about Pearl Jam's enduring vitality.
Long ago, Pearl Jam opted out of the rat race, choosing to abandon MTV and album rock radio, ready to take any fans who came their way, and in a way, Lightning Bolt - their tenth studio album, arriving 22 years after the first - is a logical extension of that attitude, flirting with insouciance even at its loudest moments. Often, this record seems to ignore the very idea of immediacy; even when the tempos are rushed and the amplifiers are revved up, Pearl Jam never quite seem to be rocking with abandon, choosing to settle into comforting cacophony instead
Pearl Jam on record have essentially been reduced to the rock ‘n’ roll version of wearing sweatpants: they’ve given up trying to impress anyone, so they may as well be comfortable. Their first studio album in four years continues the trend. And while the upward-arced anthemery of the title track and Swallowed Whole continue to dutifully honor this holy trinity, Lightning Bolt also betrays the long-term diluting effects of spending too much time hanging on the right of the dial. Let the Records Play is boilerplate, bad-to-the-bone blooze, while the album’s centerpiece ballads tread on odious Lite-FM territory and forcefully tip the scales from poignant to maudlin, whether it’s the Goo Goo Dolls sheen of Sirens or the Hornsby-esque piano rolls of the closing Future Days (definitely not a Can cover) that made the song a.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Vedder*
|2||Mind Your Manners
Music By – McCready*Words By – Vedder*
|3||My Father's Son
Bass [Six String] – McCready*Music By – Ament*Words By – Vedder*
Backing Vocals – Cameron*Music By – McCready*Words By – Vedder*
Written-By – Vedder*
Music By – Ament*, Gossard*Words By – Vedder*
Bongos – Gossard*Guitar [Bowed], Keyboards – Ament*Music By – Ament*, Gossard*Words By – Vedder*
Written-By – Vedder*
|9||Let The Records Play
Music By – Gossard*Words By – Vedder*
|10||Sleeping By Myself
Ukulele – Vedder*Written-By – Vedder*
Music By – Ament*Words By – Vedder*
Written-By – Vedder*
- Licensed To – Universal International Music B.V.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Monkeywrench Records
- Copyright (c) – Monkeywrench Records
- Recorded At – Henson Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Studio X
- Recorded At – Studio Litho
- Mixed At – Studio X
- Mastered At – Casa De Amor
- Marketed By – Universal Music Australia
- Licensed To – Universal Music Australia
- Manufactured By – Universal ANZ – A0101023545
- Pressed By – Sony DADC Australia – A0101023545
- Artwork [Additional] – Andy Smetanka
- Artwork [Album Art] – Don Pendleton
- Artwork [Album Concept] – Don Pendleton, Jeff Ament
- Bass – Jeff Ament
- Crew [In Studio: Drums] – Neil Hundt
- Crew [In Studio: Guitars] – George A. Webb III*, Josh Evans
- Drums, Percussion – Matt Cameron
- Engineer [Recording] – Billy Joe Bowers*, Floyd Reitsma, John Burton, Lowell Reynolds, Martin Cooke , Nick Didia, Tom Syrowski, Tom Tapley
- Guitar – Mike McCready, Stone Gossard
- Guitar, Vocals – Eddie Vedder
- Layout – Jeff Ament, Jerome Turner, Joe Spix
- Mastered By – Billy Joe Bowers*
- Musician [Additional], Guitar, Keyboards – Brendan O'Brien
- Musician [Additional], Keyboards – Kenneth "Boom" Gaspar*
- Musician [Additional], Violin – Ann Marie Simpson
- Photography By – Danny Clinch
- Producer, Mixed By – Brendan O'Brien
NotesHardback book style packaging.
Barcode not printed on release, but on a sticker on the shrinkwrap.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 02537 49367 8
- Barcode (Scanned): 602537493678
- Matrix / Runout: [Universal logo] ANZ 3749367 A0101023545-0101 22
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LV87
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6543
|3749367||Pearl Jam||Lightning Bolt (CD, Album, Dig)||Monkeywrench Records, Republic Records, Virgin||3749367||Europe||2013|
|374936-9||Pearl Jam||Lightning Bolt (LP, Album, Gat)||Monkeywrench Records, Republic Records||374936-9||Europe||2013|
|B0018983-01||Pearl Jam||Lightning Bolt (LP, Album, RP, Red)||Monkeywrench Records, Republic Records||B0018983-01||US||2013|
|B0018982-02||Pearl Jam||Lightning Bolt (CD, Album)||Monkeywrench Records, Republic Records||B0018982-02||Canada||2013|
|3749367||Pearl Jam||Lightning Bolt (CD, Album, Dig)||Monkeywrench Records, Republic Records, Virgin||3749367||Indonesia||2013|