Little Charlie And The Nightcats - All The Way Crazy download album
All The Way Crazy (LP, Album). Little Charlie And The Nightcats. All The Way Crazy (LP).
Little Charlie & the Nightcats (now billed as Rick Estrin & the Nightcats) is an American four-piece electric blues and swing revival combo, currently consisting of guitarist Kid Andersen, harmonicist and lead vocalist Rick Estrin, bassist Lorenzo Farrell and drummer J. Hansen. Charles Baty (born 1953) was studying mathematics at University of California Berkeley when he and Rick Estrin (born 1949) formed Little Charlie & the Nightcats in 1976.
Crazy (3:46) 02. Right Around The Corner (2:43) 03. Clothes Line (4:09) 04. Living Hand To Mouth (3:20) 05. Suicide Blues (5:20) 06. Poor Tarzan (4:15) 07. When Girls Do It (4:49) 08. Eyes Like A Cat (3:20) 09.
This 1987 outing found the band in fine form with its usual mix of strong originals and choice covers. Estrin's harp work on "Poor Tarzan" shows him to be a blower of chops equal to shining guitar whiz Charlie Baty's mercurial flights. Baty, as usual, struts vintage approved tones and blows hotter than a flamethrower on "Suicide Blues," and sprays Magic Sam licks all over Bobby Guitar's "When Girls Do I. Another solid entry in this band's discography.
Charlie Musselwhite - The Well (2010). VA - The Alligator Records Christmas Collection (1992).
Little Charlie & The Nightcats Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular Little Charlie & The Nightcats Lyrics.
This album has an average beat per minute of 118 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 70/170 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist All the Way Crazy. BPM Profile All the Way Crazy. Album starts at 110BPM, ends at BPM (-110), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Little Charlie & The Nightcats.
Little Charlie & The Nightcats. Right Around the Corner, 02:42. Living Hand to Mouth, 03:19. When Girls Do It, 04:49. Now playing: Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger Rockopa. Радио Рекорд - Rock radio. Dire Straits Money for Nothing.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – J.J. Malone
|A2||Right Around The Corner||2:42|
|A4||Living Hand To Mouth||3:19|
Saxophone – Mike Amato , Nancy Wright
|B2||When Girls Do It||4:49|
|B3||Eyes Like A Cat||3:20|
|B4||I'll Take You Back||5:41|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Alligator Records & Artist Management, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Alligator Records & Artist Management, Inc.
- Recorded At – The Music Annex
- Mixed At – Streeterville Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – Frankfort/Wayne/Mastering Labs New York
- Bass, Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Jay Peterson
- Design [Cover] – Skip Williamson
- Drums – Dobie Strange
- Engineer, Mixed By – Justin niebank
- Guitar – Charlie Baty*
- Harmonica, Vocals – Rick Estrin
- Lacquer Cut By – Tom Coyne
- Liner Notes – Richard Bammer
- Photography By [Cover] – Kent Lacin
- Producer – Bruce Iglauer
- Production Manager [Photo Session And Location Production] – Mary Dangerfield
NotesJacket made in Canada
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): AL 4753-A
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): AL 4753-B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout etched A side): AL 4753 A F/W ⍧ 1-1 1B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout etched B side): AL 4753 B 1-1 1B
- Rights Society: BMI
|AL 4753||Little Charlie And The Nightcats||All The Way Crazy (LP, Album, HUB)||Alligator Records||AL 4753||US||1987|
|SNTF 986||Little Charlie And The Nightcats||All The Way Crazy (LP)||Sonet||SNTF 986||UK & Europe||1987|
|ALC 4753||Little Charlie And The Nightcats||All The Way Crazy (Cass, Album)||Alligator Records||ALC 4753||US||1987|
|AL 4753||Little Charlie And The Nightcats||All The Way Crazy (LP)||Alligator Records||AL 4753||Canada||1987|
|ALCD 4753||Little Charlie And The Nightcats||All The Way Crazy (CD, Album)||Alligator Records||ALCD 4753||US||1988|