Colosseum II - Electric Savage download album
Colosseum II. Electric Savage (LP, Album). Colosseum II. Electric Savage (CD, Album, Unofficial). TC-MCF 2800, OC 262-99044. Electric Savage (Cass, Album).
Two small changes in Colosseum II's second album: Neil Murray left the group to join National Health (I believe), replaced by unknown John Mole, and most important the group became an almost-instrumental beast, which for their kind of music fit them best. The album was recorded in seven days on a live basis.
Colosseum II was a British progressive jazz-rock band formed in 1975 by former Colosseum drummer and bandleader Jon Hiseman, which featured guitarist Gary Moore. Following the demise of his previous band, Tempest, Hiseman announced his plan for a new, as yet unnamed, outfit in November 1974, but only Moore was named as a member. Rehearsals were due to begin on January 1, 1975, but a permanent line-up was not finalised until May 1975.
Band Name Colosseum II. Album Name Electric Savage. Labels One Way Records. Music StyleHard Rock. Members owning this album3. 1. Put It This Way. 2. All Skin and Bone.
Artists Colosseum II Electric Savage. Electric Savage Colosseum II. Electric Savage. This album has an average beat per minute of 135 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 98/168 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Electric Savage. BPM Profile Electric Savage. Album starts at 134BPM, ends at 156BPM (+22), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Colosseum II. Wardance.
Listen free to Colosseum II – Electric Savage (Put It This Way, All Skin and Bone and more). Released June 1977 on MCA Records. All tracks are instrumental except track 3 which is sung by Gary Moore.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Put It This Way||4:54|
|2||All Skin And Bone||3:49|
Arranged By – Airey*, Moore*, Mole*, Hiseman*Written-By – Trad.*
- Produced At – Morgan Studios
- Made By – Warner-Pioneer Corporation
- Manufactured By – Warner Bros. Records (Japan) Inc.
- Bass Guitar [Fender Jazz] – John Mole
- Design [Sleeve] – John Pasche
- Drums [Rogers], Cymbal [Paiste], Gong [Paiste], Bells [Tubular], Percussion [Latin], Producer, Directed By – Jon Hiseman
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Grand Piano [Steinway], Synthesizer [Arp Odyssesy, Mini Moog, Arp Solina], Organ [Hammond], Clavinet – Don Airey
- Engineer – Dave Harris
- Engineer [Assistant] – Chris Tsangarides, Nick Cook
- Executive-Producer – Monty Babson
- Guitar [Fender, Gibson], Vocals – Gary Moore
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Martin Levan, Peter Smith
- Photography By [Cover] – Phil Jude
- Written-By – Airey* (tracks: 4, 5, 7, 8), Moore* (tracks: 1 to 4, 6), Hiseman* (tracks: 1 to 3, 6)
NotesProduced and directed at Morgan Studio 1, Winter 76/77.
Originally released in 1977.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4988014727563
- Matrix / Runout: 18P2-2756 1M TO
- Mastering SID Code: none
- Mould SID Code: none
- Rights Society: JASRAC
|MCF 2800||Colosseum II||Electric Savage (LP, Album)||MCA Records||MCF 2800||UK||1977|
|MAPS 8631||Colosseum II||Electric Savage (LP, Album)||MCA Records||MAPS 8631||New Zealand||1977|
|MCA-2294||Colosseum II||Electric Savage (LP, Album)||MCA Records||MCA-2294||US||1977|
|414.013, 414013||Colosseum II||Electric Savage (LP, Album)||MCA Records, MCA Records||414.013, 414013||France||1977|
|JPCD 2001420||Colosseum II||Electric Savage (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Grammy||JPCD 2001420||Russia||2001|