Péter Szendőfi - triAngel download album
Péter Szendőfi – triAngel. Label: Tom-Tom Records – TTCD 70. Format: CD, Album. Composed By, Arranged By – Gary Willis (tracks: 2, 5, 9), Péter Szendőfi (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 6 to 8). Cover – Rita Balogh. Drums, Mixed By, Mastered By – Péter Szendőfi.
Péter Szendőfi - triAngel MP3 version. 1952 downloads at 17 mb/s. Péter Szendőfi - triAngel FLAC version. 1318 downloads at 13 mb/s. Péter Szendőfi - triAngel WMA version. 1391 downloads at 14 mb/s.
Artist: Peter Szendofi (with Gary Willis) Title: triAngel Year Of Release: 2007 Label: Tom-Tom Records Genre: Jazz, Fusion Quality: FLAC (tracks+. Tracklist: 1. I Hate Sundays (Szendofi) (8:36) 2. No Sweat (Willis) (6:32) 3. 2LN (Szendofi) (9:50) 4. The Unaided (Szendofi) (8:09) 5. Bowlegged (Willis) (7:14) 6. .
Péter Szendőfi is one of the most sought after Hungarian drummers, in addition to being a prolific composer/instructor and bandleader of the 'Fusio Group' that provides the core lineup (Áron Romhányi: keys. János Kormos: gt. István Elek: t. sax) - bar the bassist - for this album. Following quick exchange of e-mails and samples of mp3 tracks, premier fretless bass guitarist Gary Willis (based in Barcelona, Spain) readily accepted the invitation for this project. He has generously contributed three tunes ( 5, 9), taken from his non-Tribal Tech (TT) discs No Sweat and Bent (both.
Download TriAngel by Peter Szendofi on the independent record store by musicians for musicians. The first solo album of one of the greatest Hungarian jazz drummers, featuring a special guest, the bass player Gary Willis, who played with Wayne Shorter, and founded the band Tribal Tech with the guitarist Scott Henderson. Genre: Jazz: Jazz Fusion. We'll ship when it's back in stock.
Artist: Peter Szendofi Album: triAngel Genre: Fusion Label: Tom-Tom Records Released: 2007 Quality: FLAC (tracks+. cue) Tracklist: I Hate Sundays (Szendofi) 8:36. No Sweat (Willis) 6:32. The Unaided (Szendofi) 8:09. Bowlegged (Willis) 7:14. Secret (Szendofi) 10:21. Telling (Szendofi) 9:39. Everything's Cool (Willis) 8:45.
|1||I Hate Sundays|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Tom-Tom Records
- Recorded At – ProJazz Studio
- Composed By, Arranged By – Gary Willis (tracks: 2, 5, 9), Péter Szendőfi* (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 6 to 8)
- Cover [Design] – Rita Balogh*
- Drums, Mixed By, Mastered By – Péter Szendőfi*
- Guitar – János Kormos* (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 6, 9), Attila László* (tracks: 8)
- Guitar, Guitar Synthesizer – Miki Berta* (tracks: 3, 7)
- Keyboards – János Nagy (tracks: 3, 8), Áron Romhányi* (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 7, 9)
- Photography By – Lajos Repási
- Recorded By, Mastered By – Lajos Pánczél*
- Tenor Saxophone – István Elek*
- Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone – Tony Lakatos (tracks: 1, 3, 7)
NotesRecorded 5-6 April 2005.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 999524 960691
- Rights Society: BIEM Artisjus