Various - Insound Tour Support Collection Vol. No. One download album
The Insound Tour Support Collection is the first in a series of volumes that will compile rare and memorable tracks from the New York label's "Tour Support" EP series. Designed as companion pieces to ongoing tours by Insound-affiliated groups, the EPs often feature exclusive and unreleased tracks from the musicians involved. The majority of the first few years' worth are also out of print, making this collection vital for any fans of the Rapture, Bright Eyes, Ida, or Har Mar Superstar.
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. And you can download the album in one file to your computer or tablet or phone. Attention! All audio material is presented solely for information.
All the great songs and lyrics from the "Insound Tour Support Collection, Vol. 1" album ont he Web's largest and most authoritative lyrics resource.
supported by 6 fans who also own Insound Tour Support Series No. 14. go to album. AIR-018 - Professional Results (1999-2014) by Kind Of Like Spitting. supported by 4 fans who also own Insound Tour Support Series No.
Yep, they're at again.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Bass, Vocals – Matthew Safer*Engineer, Producer – James Murphy, Tim GoldsworthyGuitar, Vocals – Luke JennerMastered By – Alan DouchesPercussion – Vito Roccoforte
|2||–Aspera Ad Astra||Godspeed
Drums, Percussion – Chris PowellProducer – Aspera*, Carmine*Recorded By – Carmine Degennaro*
|3||–Letter E*||Good Bye
Performer – Curtis Harvey, Enis Sefersah, Josh Mathews, Sean Meadows
|4||–Very Secretary||Highligh Lowlife
Performer – Allen Johnson, David Johnson*, Rachel Dietkus*, Roy EwingRecorded By, Producer – Brendan Gamble, Very Secretary
Piano – Karla*
|6||–Har Mar Superstar||I'm Your New Babydaddy
Drum Programming, Keyboards [Additional] – Brian TesterKeyboards – Sean TillmannMastered By – Dave Gardner , Eric Olsen Producer – Sean TillmannRecorded By – Brian Tester, Triangle Vocals – Har Mar*
|7||–Bright Eyes||No Title
Performer – Conor Oberst
|8||–Chris Leo / Dälek / The Oktopus||Infinite Paths
Producer, Written-By, Recorded By, Arranged By [Directed], Mixed By – Dälek, The Oktopus
Performer – Christopher Sprague, Jimmy LaValle, Jimmy Lehner, Luis Hermosillo, Stephen SweseyRecorded By – Mike Hammel
|10||–John Vanderslice||Time Travel Is Lonely
Featuring [With] – SpoonRecorded By – Jim Eno
|11||–The Faint||Worked Up So Sexual (Death Cab Mix)
Performer – Clark Baechle, Jocob Thiele*, Joel Petersen, Todd BaechleRemix – Death Cab For Cutie
|12||–Vue||People On The Stairs
Performer – Jeremy Bringetto, Jessica Graves, Jonah Buffa, Rafael*, Rex Shelverton*
|13||–Camera Obscura||Something About A Nightmare Curtain I
Performer – William Lamb*, Duane Pitre, Michelle Maskovish*, Russell White
|14||–Kind Of Like Spitting||Prairie Lullaby
Arranged By [Adopted From The Version Of] – Leon RedbonePerformer – Ben Barnett , Kate O'Brien Written-By – Mary L. Rodgers*
Performer – The Boy Next Door , The Funny One, The Sexy One, The Shy One
|17||–Son Ambulance*||Like Billy Budd Or Cyrano De Bergerac|
|18||–The Shyness Clinic||I Am Light Circling Back To Its Source (Keep Passing The Open Windows)
Bass, Sounds [Sound Effects] – Kyle TzrinskeDrums, Accordion, Keyboards – Mike Poorman*Guitar, Vocals – Mark Walker , Steve SellHarmonica – Mark Walker Mastered By – Marisa Dery*Recorded By – Bob Logan
- Manufactured By – ATOZMUSIC.COM
- Copyright (c) – The Rapture
- Engineered At – DFA Studios
- Produced At – DFA Studios
- Mastered At – West West Side Music
- Recorded At – Deep Space Recording Company
- Recorded At – Private Studios
- Recorded At – The Knitting Factory, New York, NY
- Recorded At – Oblong Sound
- Mastered At – Burr-Holland Studios
- Recorded At – The Last Time Around Studio
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Primers Of The Pulse Sound
- Copyright (c) – Primers Of The Pulse Sound
- Recorded At – Tiny Telephone
- Published By – Galaxy Control
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Non Publie
- Recorded At – The Small Church
Notes01. Engineered and produced at DFA. Mastered at West West Side. All songs copyright The Rapture 2001.
02. Recorded throughout the months of June and July 1999 at Deep Space studios.
03. Brooklyn, NY. 1997.
04. Recorded 1999 and January 2000 at Private Studios in Urbana, Illinois.
05. Recorded at Knitting Factory, NYC 10/24/99.
06. Recorded at Oblong Sound, December ‘99 and January ‘00. Mastered at Burr-Holland Studio, February ‘00.
09. Recorded 4/99 in Los Angeles, CA @ Last Time Around Studio.
10. Recorded at Tiny Telephone. All songs (c)(p) 2001 Primers Of The Pulse Sound BMI.
15. Galaxy Control (ASCAP) Copyright 1998
17. (p) 1998 non publie (bmi).
18. Recorded in August 1999 at The Small Church.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: ATOZMUSIC.COM 65864/2
- Barcode: 686806999825
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP