Blue Öyster Cult - Some Enchanted Evening download album
Some Enchanted Evening is the second live album by the American hard rock band Blue Öyster Cult, released in September 1978 (see 1978 in music). It is Blue Öyster Cult's best selling album, having sold two million copies, including over a million in the United States. The album's seven original tracks were recorded at various locations in the United States and England.
Complete your Blue Öyster Cult collection.
Some Enchanted Evening is the second live album by Blue Öyster Cult, released in September 1978. It is Blue Öyster Cult’s best selling live album, having sold two million copies, including over a million in the United States. The album’s seven original tracks were recorded at various locations in the United States and England. The album was re-issued on CD in early 2007 on Legacy Recordings and included seven previously unreleased bonus tracks recorded in various locations around the US, along with a DVD entitled Some OTHER Enchanted Evening, which featured a previously unreleased performance.
A perfectly acceptable, completely unnecessary souvenir record from a hard-touring band of the '70s.
More albums from Blue Öyster Cult: Tyranny And Mutation by Blue Öyster Cult. Fire Of Unknown Origin by Blue Öyster Cult. Mirrors by Blue Öyster Cult. Blue Öyster Cult by Blue Öyster Cult. View all albums . Some Enchanted Evening. By: Blue Öyster Cult (1978, Rock).
Features Song Lyrics for Blue Öyster Cult's Some Enchanted Evening album. Ready 2 Rock - Live Lyrics. Blue Öyster Cult Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.
|A1||R.U. Ready 2 Rock||5:29|
|A2||E.T.I. (Extra Terrestrial Intelligence)||5:05|
|B1||Kick Out The Jams||3:03|
|B3||(Don't Fear) The Reaper||5:51|
|B4||We Gotta Get Out Of This Place||4:09|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Manufactured By – CBS Inc.
- Published By – B. O'Cult Songs Inc.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Mixed At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Recorded At – The Fox Theatre, Atlanta
- Recorded At – Municipal Auditorium, Columbus
- Recorded At – Barton Coliseum
- Recorded At – Newcastle City Hall
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Pitman
- Recorded By – Island Mobile
- Recorded By – Fedco Audio Labs
- Cover [Concept] – Hillary Vermont, Marty Pekar
- Crew [Road Crew: Advance] – Steven L. Schenck*
- Crew [Road Crew: Special Effects] – Kenny Welch
- Crew [Road Crew: TCB] – Bruce Slayton
- Design [Sleeve] – Andrea Klein
- Engineer [Pre & Post Production] – Jay Krugman
- Engineer [Recording & Mixing] – Corky Stasiak
- Lighting [Road Crew: Lasers] – Bruce Friedman
- Lighting [Road Crew: Lights], Management [Road Crew: Crew Chief] – Rick Downey
- Management [Road Crew: Security & Dressing Room] – Joe Lauro
- Management [Tour Manager] – Paul Mozian
- Mixed By – Allen Lanier (tracks: A1 to B1), Buck Dharma* (tracks: B2 to B4), Sandy Pearlman
- Mixed By [Mixing Assisted By] – Gregg Caruso
- Painting [Cover] – T. R. Shorr*
- Percussion [Extra] – Rickey Reyer, Tony Cedrone
- Producer – Blue Öyster Cult, Murray Krugman, Sandy Pearlman
- Sound Designer [Live Sounds] – George Geranios
- Technician [Road Crew: Drums] – Tony Cedrone
- Technician [Road Crew: Guitars] – Rickey Reyer
- Technician [Road Crew: Keyboards] – Sugar Bear
- Technician [Road Crew: Monitors] – Paul Laporte
- Technician [Road Crew: Rigging] – Michael Graham
- Written-By – Albert Bouchard (tracks: A1, A3), D. Roeser* (tracks: A2, B2, B3), Joe Bouchard (tracks: A3), MC5 (tracks: B1), B. Mann, C. Weil* (tracks: B4), Sandy Pearlman (tracks: A1 to A3)
NotesAlternative label with side number printed above the spindle hole on the label.
Pitman pressing plant indicated by stamped "P" on Side A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Etched): PAL 35563-2AE
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Stamped): P
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Etched): PBL 35563-2G S1 SX C
- Rights Society (A, B2 & B3): ASCAP
- Rights Society (B1 & B4): BMI
|PC 35563||Blue Öyster Cult||Some Enchanted Evening (LP, Album)||Columbia||PC 35563||US||1978|
|86074, CBS 86074||Blue Öyster Cult||Some Enchanted Evening (LP, Album)||CBS, CBS||86074, CBS 86074||Europe||1978|
|CBS 40-32749||Blue Öyster Cult||Some Enchanted Evening (Cass, Album, RE)||CBS||CBS 40-32749||Europe||Unknown|
|PCT 35563||Blue Öyster Cult||Some Enchanted Evening (Cass, Album)||Columbia||PCT 35563||US||Unknown|
|CK 35563||Blue Öyster Cult||Some Enchanted Evening (CD, Album, RE, RP)||Columbia||CK 35563||US||Unknown|