Origami - Please Exit Quietly download album
Origami (2) – Please Exit Quietly. Label: 555 Recordings – 555CD53, Red Square – RSQ022.
This album has an average beat per minute of 126 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 126/126 BPM). See the BPM profile of this album. Tracklist - Please Exit Quietly.
Please Exit Quietly by ORIGAMI, released 03 September 2017 1. Stand Up! 2. Testing Societies 3. She's Got The Rhythm 4. Berlin 5. Get It Off 6. Little Word 7. Gtr-Gtr 8. Delilah 9. Morning Sailor 10. Untitled. Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Purchasable with gift card.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Released at: This album was released on the label 555 Recordings (catalog number 555CD53) Red Square (catalog number RSQ022). This album was released in 2002 year. US. Format of the release is. CD, Album. The album included the following session artists: Drums.
Television, film, and theatre. Exit, a 1984 play by the Catalan mime comedy group Tricicle.
Related Music albums to Please Exit Quietly by Origami. The Bridges - Limits Of The Sky. Natalie Prass - Natalie Prass.
Release group by Origami.
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. Release title: Origami - Please Exit Quietly. Photo of Origami - Please Exit Quietly. More albums of Origami : Cruising For A Bruising. Cruising For A Bruising.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|3||She's Got The Rhythm|
|5||Get It Off|
Vocals – Sarah Dougher
- Recorded At – Spill
- Recorded At – Victoria Street
- Mixed At – Spill
- Drums – Damo Pratt (tracks: 1, 5, 6, 8), Hugh Nguyen (tracks: 2), Shanna Doolittle (tracks: 3, 4, 7, 9)
- Guitar – Greg Wadley (tracks: 3), Kate Cooper (tracks: 1, 5, 6, 10)
- Instrumentation By – Natalie White , Rhonda Simmonds
- Mandolin – John Bedggood (tracks: 8)
- Mastered By – Greg Wadley
- Producer – Natalie White , Rhonda Simmonds
- Recorded By – Greg Wadley, Nick Carroll
- Trumpet – Ian Wadley (tracks: 7)
- Vocals – Natalie White , Rhonda Simmonds
- Written-By – Natalie White , Rhonda Simmonds
NotesComplete lyrics in 8 page fold-out front insert.
Recorded at SPILL/Nicholson house, Melbourne, Australia and Vic Street, Sept 2002. Mastered at SPILL.