Associates - Sulk download album
Sulk is the second studio album by Scottish pop band The Associates. It was released on 14 May 1982 on their own Associates imprint of Beggars Banquet Records for the UK and throughout the rest of Europe on WEA Records and in the US on 4 October by Sire Records. It stayed in the UK Albums Chart for 20 weeks, reaching number 10, and it was crowned the album of the year by UK music magazine Melody Maker
The Associates – Sulk (2016). Posted by NewAlbumReleases. net On May - 20 - 2016. Artist: The Associates.
Sulk – his final album with Rankine and thus as The Associates as we know them – would perhaps be his ultimate legacy, an album as multi-layered, stylish and at times eccentric as he was. In the grey gloom of the bleak 80’s landscape, Sulk was a ray of light which stands the test of time today. Watch No from the album here: ~ All words by Amy Britton.
The Associates - Sulk (1982). Sulk (1982) - download the album and listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Org Album: Sulk (1982).
Features Song Lyrics for The Associates's Sulk album. And Then I Read a Book (2000 Remaster) Lyrics. The Associates Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular The Associates Lyrics.
|A1||Arrogance Gave Him Up|
|A3||Bap De La Bap|
|B2||It's Better This Way|
|B3||Party Fears Two|
- Recorded At – Playground Studio, London
- Published By – Britico
- Published By – APB Music Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – Jobete Music (UK) Ltd.
- Published By – Sparta Florida Music Group Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Associates
- Copyright (c) – Beggars Banquet Records
- Distributed By – WEA Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Associates
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Beggars Banquet Records
- Pressed By – WEA Records Pressing Plant, West Drayton
- Bass – Michael Dempsey
- Composed By – Rankine* (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B5), MacKenzie* (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B5), Dempsey* (tracks: B1), Seress* (tracks: A4), Lewis* (tracks: A4)
- Drums – John Murphy
- Instruments – Alan Rankine
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Martha Ladly (tracks: B4 to B5)
- Lyrics By – MacKenzie* (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B5)
- Mastered By – Arun*
- Photography By – Peter Ashworth
- Producer – Mike Hedges, Associates*
- Sleeve – Alan Macdonald , Associates*
- Vocals – Billy MacKenzie
NotesFirst issue released with lyrics printed on a glossy picture inner sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Runout, Etched, Variant 1): ASCL 1 A5 ARUN 4B F/1 W-L W-9
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Runout, Etched, Variant 1): ASCL 1 B4 F3 W-L W7 4B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Runout, Etched, Variant 2): ASC L1 A5 ARUN 4B F/1 W-L W5
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Runout, Etched, Variant 2): ASCL 1 B4 F/1 W-L W16 4B
|BMGCAT2CD53A||Associates*||Sulk (CD, Album, RE, RM + CD, RM + Promo)||BMG||BMGCAT2CD53A||UK||2016|
|BEG K 58461, ascl1||Associates*||Sulk (LP, Album)||Beggars Banquet, Associates||BEG K 58461, ascl1||Germany||1982|
|240 005-2, 2292-40005-2||Associates*||Sulk (CD, Album, RE)||WEA, WEA||240 005-2, 2292-40005-2||UK & Europe||Unknown|
|23727-4||The Associates||Sulk (Cass, Album, Promo)||Sire||23727-4||US||1982|
|WX 24C, 240 005-4||Associates*||Sulk (Cass, Album, Dou)||WEA, WEA||WX 24C, 240 005-4||UK||1982|