Revolver - Music For A While download album
Revolver are a band from France with a serious jones for mid-period Beatles, as you might have inferred from their choice of band name. It's hard to imagine why anyone would list the Fab Four as a major influence at this point in pop history. While these guys clearly have a gift for charming melodies, the chance of any young band matching the energy, creativity, and exuberance of the Beatles is close to nil. That said, there are a few cuts here that do capture that mid-'60s Brit-pop flavor without falling too flat.
Album Name Music for a While. Released date 01 June 2009. Members owning this album5. 1. Birds in Drn. 2. Leave Me Alone. 4. Back to You. 5. Untitled 6. Do You Have a Gun? 7. Luke, Mike & John.
Features Song Lyrics for Revolver's Music for a While album. Revolver Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular Revolver Lyrics.
Music for a While Tracklist.
They present different musical styles with a very distinctive sound. Music for a While released their debut album Weill Variations (2007). The follow up album Graces that refrain (2012) received critical acclaim. It was accompanied by a tour in Norway. Their third release was the album Canticles of Winter (2014). Tora Augestad - vocals.
Revolver is the seventh studio album by the English rock band the Beatles. Released on 5 August 1966, it was the Beatles' final recording project before their retirement as live performers and marked the group's most overt use of studio technology up to that time, building on the advances of their late 1965 release Rubber Soul.
You can get here Music For A While Album Lyrics, Tracklist, Videos, Cover Picture and More. Revólver Calle Mayor.
|1-1||Birds In Dm||3:05|
|1-2||Leave Me Alone||3:20|
|1-4||Back To You||2:32|
|1-6||Do You Have A Gun?||2:24|
|1-7||Luke, Mike & John||2:54|
|1-8||A Song She Wrote||3:18|
|1-9||You Drove Me Home||2:50|
|1-10||Get Around Town||2:19|
|2-1||This Boy (Live Version)||2:36|
|2-2||Do You Have A Gun? (Demo Version)||2:05|
|2-3||Have You Seen My New Friends? (Demo Version)||3:25|
|2-4||Luke, Mike & John (Demo Version)||2:52|
|2-5||Because (Acoustic Version)||2:56|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Delabel Hostile
- Copyright (c) – Delabel Hostile
- Record Company – EMI Music France
- Published By – Sony/ATV Music Publishing France
- Published By – Karakoid
- Recorded At – Studio Pigalle
- Recorded At – Studio Davout
- Recorded At – David Aron's Mansion
- Recorded At – Bibliothèque Nationale De France
- Mixed At – Studio Du Palais
- Mixed At – Studio Pipo
- Mastered At – Metropolis Mastering
- Mastered At – Translab
- Band [Revolver Is] – Ambroise Willaume, Christophe Musset, Jérémie Arcache
- Composed By – Ambroise Willaume, Christophe Musset, Jérémie Arcache
- Design – Leslie David
- Drums – Maxime Garoute (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Instruments [All Instruments Played By] – Revolver
- Keyboards – Johan Dalgaard (tracks: 1-1, 1-3, 1-6)
- Mastered By – Chab (tracks: 2-1 to 2-5), Ian Cooper (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12)
- Mixed By – Julien Delfaud (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12), Julien Gaulier (tracks: 2-1 to 2-5), Le Tone (tracks: 2-1 to 2-5), Revolver (tracks: 2-1 to 2-5)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Ludovic Tartavel (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12)
- Photography By – Nicolas Hidiroglou
- Producer – Julien Delfaud
- Recorded By – David Aron (tracks: 2-2 to 2-4), Edouard Durand* (tracks: 2-1), Julien Delfaud (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12), Olivier Mathieu (tracks: 2-5)
- Recorded By [Assistant] – François Gueurce (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12)
- Written-By – Ambroise Willaume, Christophe Musset
NotesContains bonus CD with live, acoustic and demo versions.
Issued in jewel case with digipak sleeve and 12-page booklet.
(P) 2009 Delabel Hostile, a division of EMI Music France except CD2 (P) 2010 Delabel Hostile, a division of EMI Music France
(C) 2010 Delabel Hostile, a division of EMI Music France
℗ 2009 Delabel Hostile, a division of EMI Music France © 2009 Delabel Hostile, a division of EMI Music France
Published by Sony ATV Music Publishing France / Karakoïd
Produced and recorded at Studio Pigalle (Paris)
Mixed at Studio du Palais (Paris)
Mastered at Metropolis (London)
℗ 2010 Delabel Hostile, a division of EMI Music France © 2010 Delabel Hostile, a division of EMI Music France
2-1: recorded at Studio Davout, Paris
2-2, 2-3, 2-4: recorded at David Aron's Mansion, Paris
2-5: recorded at BNF Parking, Paris
Mixed at Studio Pipo, Paris
Mastered at Translab, Paris
Printed in the E.U.
Made in EU
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 099969 629921
- Rights Society (on discs): SACEM SDRM SACD SGDL
- Rights Society (on back cover): FCM SCPP
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): www.takt.eu 2100002372827 6962990
- Mastering SID Code (CD1): IFPI LK97
- Mould SID Code (CD1): IFPI 9R94
- Other (CD1 catalog number, on disc): 50999 6278582 2
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): www.takt.eu 2100002372834 6278592
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): IFPI LK97
- Mould SID Code (CD2): IFPI 9R97
- Other (CD2 catalog number, on disc): 50999 6278592 1
- Label Code: LC0542
|50999 6962990 7||Revolver||Music For A While (CD, Album)||Delabel, EMI Music France||50999 6962990 7||France||2009|
|50999 6962991 4||Revolver||Music For A While (LP, Album)||EMI Music France||50999 6962991 4||France||2009|
|50999 6963002 6||Revolver||Music For A While (CD, Promo)||EMI Music France, Delabel Hostile||50999 6963002 6||France||2009|