Climax Blues Band - Tightly Knit download album
Tightly Knit (LP, Album). SHSPJ 4015, SHSP 4015. Tightly Knit (LP, Album). 7517 H. Climax Blues Band. Tightly Knit (Cass, Album).
By the time of 1971's Tightly Knit, the group had settled into a very comfortable groove and suddenly didn't seem to be trying so hard, instead letting the music speak for itself. This newfound confidence was also mirrored in the fact that eight of the ten tunes aboard were group-penned originals.
Tightly Knit Tracklist. 3. Towards the Sun Lyrics. 4. Come On in My Kitchen Lyrics.
This album has an average beat per minute of 124 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 98/150 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Tightly Knit. BPM Profile Tightly Knit. Album starts at 150BPM, ends at 98BPM (-52), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Climax Blues Band. Big Blues: The Songs of Willy Dixon.
Band Name Climax Blues Band. Album Name Tightly Knit. Labels Harvest Records. Music StyleBlues Rock. Members owning this album1. 2. Shoot Her If She Runs. Towards the Sun. Come on in My Kitchen. 5. Who Killed McSwiggin.
St Michael's Blues(9:55). Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
The Climax Blues Band (originally known as the Climax Chicago Blues Band) are a British blues rock band. The band was formed in Stafford, England in 1968 by vocalist and harmonica player Colin Cooper (1939-2008), guitarist and vocalist Pete Haycock (1951-2013), guitarist Derek Holt (b. 1949), bassist and keyboardist Richard Jones (b. 1949), drummer George Newsome (b. 1947), and keyboardist Arthur Wood (1929-2005). In 1972 the group shortened its name to the Climax Blues Band due to pressure from the American band Chicago . Couldn't Get It Right released: 2005.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Shoot Her If She Runs||3:30|
|A3||Towards The Sun||3:18|
|A4||Come On In My Kitchen
Written-By – W. Payne*
Written-By – Dixon*
|B1||Who Killed McSwiggin||5:00|
|B3||St. Michael's Blues||9:53|
|B4||Bide My Time||3:17|
- Copyright (c) – Sire Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire Records, Inc.
- Produced For – A.I.R. (London) Limited
- Designed At – Hipgnosis
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria
- Record Company – Sire Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – ABC Records, Inc.
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Ltd.
- Published By – Belinda Music
- Published By – Arc Music
- Bass, Vocals – Derek Holt
- Design [Cover], Photography By – Hipgnosis
- Drums – George Ewart Newsome Jnr.*
- Engineer – Chris Michie
- Guitar, Vocals – Pete Haycock
- Keyboards – Arthur Augustin Wood
- Producer – Chris Thomas
- Saxophone, Clarinet, Whistle, Vocals, Harmonica – Colin Cooper
- Written-By – Climax* (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to B5)
NotesWhite label with black print reads PROMOTIONAL COPY NOT FOR SALE.
Second promo, issued when Sire switched distribution to ABC Records. Extra track (A5) added.
Produced by Chris Thomas for A.I.R. London
Recorded at Air Studios May-June 1971
All selections except "Spoonful" have been previously released as SI 5901.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix A, on label): SASD-7517-A
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix B, on label): SASD-7517-B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A etched / STERLING stamped): 1 S SASD-7517-A-1A STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B etched / STERLING stamped): 1 S SASD-7517-B-1C STERLING A1
- Rights Society (A1 to A4, B1 to B5): ASCAP
- Rights Society (A5): BMI
|SHSP 4015, 1E 062 ○ 92734||Climax Chicago*||Tightly Knit (LP, Album, Fli)||Harvest, Harvest||SHSP 4015, 1E 062 ○ 92734||UK||1971|
|2C 064-92.734||Climax Chicago*||Tightly Knit (LP, Album)||EMI, Harvest||2C 064-92.734||France||1971|
|AK 146||Climax Blues Band||Tightly Knit (LP, Album, RE, 180)||Akarma||AK 146||Italy||2001|
|S1-5903||Climax Blues Band||Tightly Knit (LP, Album)||Sire||S1-5903||Canada||1972|
|SR 6008||Climax Blues Band||Tightly Knit (LP, Album, RE)||Sire||SR 6008||US||1976|