Pylon - Chain download album
Recorded July 1990 at Reflection Studios, Charlotte, NC Mastered at Sterling Sound in NYC Except "Sugarpop" Recorded February 1990 at John Keane Studio, Athens, GA All songs published by Everything Is Music, BMI, 1990 Don't Drive Drunk.
More albums from Pylon: Live by Pylon.
1. Album – Album, is a collection of audio recordings issued as a single item on CD, record, audio tape, or another medium. Albums of recorded music were developed in the early 20th century, first as books of individual 78rpm records, vinyl LPs are still issued, though in the 21st century album sales have mostly focused on compact disc and MP3 formats. The audio cassette was a format used from the late 1970s through to the 1990s alongside vinyl, an album may be recorded in a recording studio, in a concert venue, at home, in the field, or a mix of places.
com/Chain (Pylon album). is an album by The Dismemberment Plan. It was released on October 2, 1995, on DeSoto Records. The band's original drummer, Steve Cummings, played on this album but left shortly after its release.
Studio album by Pylon. Genre Track listing.
Chain is the third studio album by American rock band Pylon, from Athens, Georgia, released in 1990.
Pictures, videos, biodata, and files relating to Chain (Pylon album) are also acceptable encyclopedic sources.
This album has an average beat per minute of 148 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 148/148 BPM). See the BPM profile of this album. Here is the BPM profile of Chain. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Pylon.
|5||There It Is||3:32|
|7||This / That||3:02|
- Copyright (c) – Everything Is Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sky Records Inc.
- Published By – Everything Is Music
- Recorded At – Reflection Sound Studios
- Recorded At – John Keane Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – Technidisc
- Bass – Michael Lachowski
- Cover [Cover Elements Contributed By] – Juniper Ford, Lanie Thomas, Terry Allen
- Drums – Curtis Crowe
- Engineer [Engineered By] – John Keane (tracks: 4), Steve Haigler* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 13)
- Guitar – Randy Bewley
- Management – Jennifer Blair
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Producer [Produced By] – Gary Smith (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 13), Scott Litt (tracks: 4)
- Remix [Remixed By] – Gary Smith (tracks: 4), Steve Haigler* (tracks: 4)
- Vocals – Vanessa Briscoe Hay
- Written-By [All Songs By] – Pylon
Notes[Quotes from the disc label:]
℗ 1990 Sky Records, Inc. © 1990 Everything Is Music, BMI
[Quotes from the back of the case:]
Printed in Canada
[Quotes from the liner notes:]
RECORDED JULY 1990
AT REFLECTION STUDIOS, CHARLOTTE, NC* / MASTERED
AT STERLING SOUND IN NYC
[…] * EXCEPT
RECORDED FEBRUARY 1990 AT JOHN
KEANE STUDIO, ATHENS, GA
SONGS PUBLISHED BY EVERYTHING IS MUSIC, BMI, 1990 ///
MANAGEMENT BY JENNIFER BLAIR / PO BOX 749; ATHENS, GA
30603 // BOOKING BY FRONTIER BOOKING INTERNATIONAL /
1776 BROADWAY; 6TH FLOOR; NY, NY 10019 // MERCHANDISING
BY NICE MAN MERCHANDISING / 8752 MONTICELLO LANE;
SUITE 100; MAPLE GROVE, MN 55369 /// EXTRA SPECIAL
THANKS TO JENNIFER BLAIR // THANKS TO WES BELK, ANN
BRISCOE, B-52'S, C-00 FILM CORP., RUSSELL CARTER, TIM
CAUDLE, WARREN CHILTON, DIANA CROWE, PAUL DICKMAN,
DOG GONE, FBI, AMY FOWLER, JIM FOURATT, HERB GUTHRIE,
BOB HAY, HOWARD KRAMER, ANDREW KRIEGER, PAULA LEONE,
NICE MAN, JIM PARKER, DAVID RECKNER, R.E.M. & STAFF,
TRACY SCHROEDER, LANIE THOMAS
FOR LYRICS AND/OR PYLON PEN PALS [FAN CLUB]
INFORMATION PLEASE SEND A STAMPED SELF-ADDRESSED
ENVELOPE TO PYLON; P.O. BOX 749; ATHENS, GA 30603-0749
DON'T DRIVE DRUNK
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (As Printed): 0 34067-2020-2 2
- Barcode (Scanned): 034067202022
- Matrix / Runout: Technidisc #632-080-001-B 09/09/90E PYLON CHAIN
- Rights Society: BMI
|7-2020-1||Pylon||Chain (LP, Album)||Sky Records||7-2020-1||US||1990|
|7-2020-4||Pylon||Chain (Cass, Album, CrO)||Sky Records||7-2020-4||US||1990|
|CYR-L-1003, none||Pylon||Chain (LP)||Cyclope Records, Sky Records||CYR-L-1003, none||Italy||1990|