Avril - That Horse Must Be Starving download album
Does Fred Avril’s debut, THAT HORSE MUST BE STARVING, signal a new direction for one of the most consistent electronic labels in the world, F-Communications? The album approaches IDM with a French twist, a heretofore unexplored area in the F-Communications catalog. But, really, the attention to songcraft aligns it more with A Reminiscent Drive than Squarepusher. Velvet Blues, despite the clattering noise, is still at heart all about the sad strings.
Album · 2002 · 9 Songs. See All. The Date (Dated Girls Remixes) - EP.
Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download. Hi there! We've detected that your browser isn't showing ads. This is possibly because you are running an ad blocker or another browser extension that is preventing ads from showing, or are using browser privacy settings that do not allow ads to show.
Unfortunately, the station stopped broadcasting. Perhaps, this is a temporary station problem. You can leave your e-mail and we will let you know when the broadcast of the station will be online again: Or listen to the other country dec name stations.
Free download and listen That Horse Must Be Starving. Tracks count: 9. Views: 0. Avril - French Kiss 08:16. Avril - Double Mind 04:46. Avril - The Date 04:57.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Vocals – Ana Rago
|4||Like Everybody Else||5:29|
Music By – Lil' Louis
|6||Helium Life Boat
Vocals – Beth Hirsch
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media Production – A263699
- Pressed By – Optimal Media Production
- Cello – Mathilde Mallen
- Co-producer, Performer [[email protected], Timer, Chair, Lucid Dreams, Mixing Desk, Strange Objects], Synthesizer [Analog], Producer – Marc Collin
- Design [Sleeve] – Benoit Millot*, Seb Dhrey
- Lyrics By – Evie Jones
- Mastered By – Nils*
- Mixed By – Alf Briat*, Yann Arnaud
- Music By – Avril (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 9)
- Photography By – Alain Duplantier, Le Village
- Programmed By, Guitar, Vocals, Keyboards, Ondes Martenot, Producer, Lyrics By – Avril
- Strings [Except Cello] – The Lacanau Phantom Orchestra*
- Technician [Cutting] – Bruno Gruel
NotesPackaged in jewel case with slipcase.
Release without slipcase: That Horse Must Be Starving
Stereovision hallucinations & mixing at +XXX Studios (Paris, France).
Mastered at The Exchange (London, UK).
Dedicated to the loving memory of Cathy Aurin-Klingler.
℗ & © 2002 F Communications
Made in Germany
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 413356 179323
- Barcode (Scanned): 5413356179323
- Distribution Code (German): CMV 5 0156 20 137 / ACY
- Label Code: LC 01347
- Price Code: 381P
- Rights Society: SABAM / BIEM
- Matrix / Runout: A263699-01 manufactured by optimal media production
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L571
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9724
|F 156 CD, 137.0156.020||Avril||That Horse Must Be Starving (CD, Album)||F Communications, Play It Again Sam [PIAS]||F 156 CD, 137.0156.020||Europe||2002|
|F 156 PROMOCD, 137.0156.020||Avril||That Horse Must Be Starving (CD, Mixed, Promo)||F Communications, Play It Again Sam [PIAS]||F 156 PROMOCD, 137.0156.020||France||2002|
|PIASA 22||Fred Avril*||That Horse Must Be Starving (CD, Album)||PIAS America||PIASA 22||US||2003|
|F 156 LP, 137.0156.010||Avril||That Horse Must Be Starving (LP)||F Communications, Play It Again Sam [PIAS]||F 156 LP, 137.0156.010||France||2002|
|CVOS 1050||Avril||That Horse Must Be Starving (CD, Album)||Creative Vibes, F Communications||CVOS 1050||Australia||2002|