Marilyn Manson - The High End Of Low download album
The High End of Low is the seventh studio album by American rock band Marilyn Manson. It was released on May 20, 2009 by Interscope Records. The album's lyrics were largely inspired by the personal troubles experienced by the band's eponymous vocalist relating to his divorce from burlesque performer Dita Von Teese, as well as his later relationship with teenage actress Evan Rachel Wood.
The High End of Low is Marilyn Manson's seventh full-length studio album. It was released on May 20, 2009 in Japan, before being issued worldwide the following week, on May 26, 2009 by Interscope Records. The album was recorded in East Hollywood through late 2008 and January 2009 by Marilyn Manson, Twiggy and Chris Vrenna; former live guitarist Wes Borland also confirmed submitting four compositions to the band, which did not make the album.
The seventh studio album by Marilyn Manson, released worldwide on May 26, 2009 (a week after being released in Japan) was his last record released on Interscope. It marked the return of Twiggy (who dropped the moniker Ramirez to become a mononym). It was recorded during a break in the on-off tumultuous relationship that Manson had with Evan Rachel Wood: I went through a tough period over Christmas, during which I learned the difference between love and dependence, and the difference between weakness and desire. And it made a big difference in my life. And I said, Well, I’m at the high end of low. And automatically I knew that that’s what the record was going to be called. The album was promoted as a return to the anger and aggression of Antichrist Superstar and described by Manson as: very ruthless, very heavy, and very violent.
Marilyn Manson - The High End Of Low (2009). Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
Marilyn Manson/ The High End Of Low (Deluxe). The High End Of Low (Deluxe). by Marilyn Manson - 21 Tracks - 1:40:18. Release date 05/26/2009. Devour (Album Version). 2. Pretty as a ($) (Album Version). 3. Leave A Scar (Album Version).
This album marks the return of former bassist Twiggy Ramirez to the band, but as ever the Manson personality/persona towers over everything else, and his two or three musical ideas are repeated throughout the disc, with only a few exceptions. It doesn't help that he's never even tried to become a technically proficient vocalist; his desultory croon and hoarse shriek are the same as they've been since the early '90s
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Pretty As A ($)||2:45|
|3||Leave A Scar||3:54|
|4||Four Rusted Horses||5:00|
|6||Black And White||4:27|
|7||Running To The Edge Of The World||6:25|
|8||I Want To Kill You Like They Do In The Movies||9:01|
Music By – Manson*
|12||We're From America||5:04|
|13||I Have To Look Up Just To See Hell||4:11|
|14||Into The Fire
Piano – Ginger Fish
|16||Arma-godd**n-motherf**kin-geddon (Teddy Bears Remix)
Mixed By – Robert OrtonRemix – Teddy Bears*Vocals [Additional] – Jim Åhlund*, Rod Crawford
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Interscope Records
- Copyright (c) – Interscope Records
- Recorded At – Sage & Sound
- Mixed At – The Blue Room
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Songs Of Golgotha Music
- Published By – Blood Heavy Music
- Published By – My Little Music
- Pressed By – Stebbing Recording Centre Ltd. – 8312A
- A&R [@ Interscope Records] – Martin Kierszenbaum
- Art Direction, Design – Liam Ward, Marilyn Manson
- Co-producer – Sean Beavan
- Engineer – Chris Vrenna, Sean Beavan
- Layout [Cover Layout] – Jeff Witters
- Lyrics By – Manson*
- Management [At Ciulla Management] – Tony Ciulla
- Management [Business Management] – David Weise, Jacob Jackel
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By [For SOS Management] – Sean Beavan
- Music By – Vrenna*, Twiggy*
- Other [Booking Agents @ CAA] – Chris Dalston, Emma Banks, Rick Roskin
- Other [Legal] – Michelle Jubelirer
- Photography By – Delaney Bishop, MM*, Mike Riley
- Producer – Chris Vrenna, Marilyn Manson , Twiggy*
- Programmed By – Chris Vrenna
- Recorded By [Assisted By] – Jeremy Underwood , Justin Hergett, Mike Riley, Wesley Michener
NotesPackaging: Super Jewel Box.
Track 16 is a bonus track.
Publishers: Songs Of Golgotha Music (BMI), Blood Heavy Music (BMI), My Little Music (ASCAP)
Made in N.Z.
℗ 2009 Interscope Records © 2009 Interscope Records, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 602527 061825
- Barcode (String): 0602527061825
- Matrix / Runout: STEBBING IFPI P801 2706182 8312A
- Mould SID Code: IFPI P801
- Other (Outer CD Mould, 4x): Universal (logotype)
- Label Code: LC06406
- Rights Society: BIEM/SABAM
|B0013016-02||Marilyn Manson||The High End Of Low (CD, Album)||Interscope Records||B0013016-02||US||2009|
|0602527061825||Marilyn Manson||The High End Of Low (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Interscope Records||0602527061825||Russia||2009|
|PD43572||Marilyn Manson||The High End Of Low (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Tempstar Records||PD43572||Russia||2009|
|UICS-9107/8||Marilyn Manson||The High End Of Low (2xCD, Album, Dlx, SHM)||Interscope Records||UICS-9107/8||Japan||2009|
|STARCD 7356 172||Marilyn Manson||The High End Of Low (CD, Album)||Universal Music Group||STARCD 7356 172||South Africa||2009|