The Boss Squad - The Worst Song Ever download album
- Performer: The Boss Squad
- Title: The Worst Song Ever
- Genre: Pop
- Formats: MOD MP1 XM MMF AA VOC ASF
- Released: 1988
- MP3 album: 1812 mb
- FLAC album: 1136 mb
- Rating: 4.6/5
- Votes: 218
Complete your The Boss Squad collection. A. The Worst Song Ever. Engineer – Alan Jacobi. B. The Worst Song Ever (The Sick As A Parrot Remix). Mixed By – Jim Toler.
No announcement yet. Squad boss worst thing ever. In my opinion, leaders or vice leaders trying to make sure everyone on their squad get points is smart for both the team and the squad (since more players hitting it means more rewards for the SQUAD and the players). It also shows a leadership that is about the squad not the individual.
Singer The Boss Squad. Album The Worst Song Ever. Format MP3 FLAC AU MOD DMF ASF APE MPC MIDI. 1681 downloads at 37 mb/s.
Information for album "The Worst Song Ever!": The Boss Squad. The Worst Song Ever! 1988.
Only song on the album I ever skip. Well, and often the Chris Rock skit too, but after listening to that album like 60 times in 4 years you might skip it to. Yeezus (fav Ye album) Best – Ah, Yeezus. Worst – The One. It’s the only song I can’t remember from any of his albums. Thought about Cold for this spot, but I definitely remember that one. And I thought about Don’t Like, but Pusha goes in too hard to keep that here.
This list consists of albums or songs that have been considered the worst music ever made by various combinations of music critics, television broadcasters (such as MTV), radio stations, composers, and public polls. A piece of music needs to be notable, popular, or memorable to be deemed the "worst ever", or it would be unlikely to top all-time public polls a few years after it was released
In my opinion, the squad that Luis Felipe Scolari chose to represent Brazil at their own World Cup was the worst Brazil squad ever assembled. What was supposed to be a sixth World Cup championship on home soil ended in utter humiliation and exposed an assortment of flaws and frailties. Here, I’ll take a look at those who made it, and those who will hopefully be called up in future. The keepers chosen for the World Cup were Julio Cesar (Toronto FC), Jefferson (Botafogo) and Victor (Atletico Mineiro)
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||The Worst Song Ever
Engineer – Alan Jacobi
|B||The Worst Song Ever (The Sick As A Parrot Remix)
Mixed By – Jim Toler
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sport Aid '88
- Copyright (c) – Sport Aid '88
- Marketed By – Polydor Ltd.
- Distributed By – Polydor Ltd.
- Published By – Noel Gay Music Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Pressed By – EMI Records
- Music By, Producer [Production] – Phil Pope*
- Photography By – Action Plus, Colorsport, John Paul , Sport & General
- Sleeve, Design – Nick Paterson-Jones
- Words By – Doug Naylor, Rob Grant
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 42288 75727 6
- Matrix / Runout (Runout stamped side A): FOOTY 1 A-3C-1-Q1 D D
- Matrix / Runout (Runout etched side B): FOOTY-1-1 3 - Q1 -