Chris Isaak - Chris Isaak download album
Chris Isaak is an American musician and occasional actor born on June 26, 1956 in Stockton, California, USA. Isaak signed a contract to Warner Bros. Records in 1984 for his first album "Silvertone". The tracks "Gone Ridin'" and "Livin' for Your Lover" from this album were featured in David Lynch's movie, "Blue Velvet". One of Isaak's most known songs is "Wicked Game", which is from his third album "Heart Shaped World" (1989). It became a national top 10 hit in February 1991, after it was featured in another Lynch film, "Wild at Heart". In 1999, Isaak's "Baby Did a Bad, Bad Thing" was featured in Stanley Kubrick's final film, "Eyes Wide Shut". The song is from his 1995 album "Forever Blue".
Chris Isaak is the eponymous second album by Chris Isaak, released in 1986. After the poor commercial success of his debut, Isaak honed his style to a sophisticated R&B for his follow-up. The song "Blue Hotel" was a hit in France. All tracks composed by Chris Isaak; except where indicated. You Owe Me Some Kind of Love" – 3:51. Heart Full of Soul" (Graham Gouldman) – 3:20. This Love Will Last" – 2:45.
Christopher Joseph Isaak (born June 26, 1956) is an American musician and occasional actor. He is widely known for his hit "Wicked Game", as well as the popular hit songs "Baby Did A Bad Bad Thing" and "Somebody's Crying". He is renowned for his signature 1950s rock & roll style and crooner sound, as well as his soaring falsetto and reverb-laden music.
333 видео Воспроизвести все 80s and 90s HairbandsRiley Hoybach.
Chris Isaak lyrics - 164 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Wicked Game", "Can't Help Falling In Love", "Baby Did A Bad Bad Thing". album: "Chris Isaak" (1987). You Owe Me Some Kind Of Love Heart Full Of Soul Blue Hotel Lie To Me Fade Away Wild Love This Love Will Last You Took My Heart Cryin' Lover's Game Waiting For The Rain To Fall. album: "Heart Shaped World" (1989). Heart Shaped World I'm Not Waiting Don't Make Me Dream About You Kings Of The Highway Wicked Game Blue Spanish Sky Wrong To Love You Forever Young Nothing's Changed In The Heat Of The Jungle Diddley Daddy. album: "San Francisco Days" (1993). San Francisco Days Beautiful Homes Round 'N' Round.
Top Tracks by Chris Isaak on this site.
Listen to music from Chris Isaak like Wicked Game, Wicked Game - Remastered & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Chris Isaak. Isaak's music can be described as a blend of country, blues, rock'n'roll, pop and surf rock. He signed a contract to Warner Brothers Records in 1984 for his first album "Silvertone". Isaak's contract was renewed in 1988 when Warner moved him to their Reprise Records label. His best-known song is "Wicked Game".
Having established a winning musical combination on Silvertone, Chris Isaak and his band essentially continue it with little variation on his second album, 11 songs of smoky, wounded romance and dark menace given great all-around performances. Isaak's gift for capturing a perfect blend of early rock & roll twang and making it sound perfectly of the now is his greatest strength, and if later albums showed him finding new ways to twist and develop his approach, the relatively straight-up work here is more than fine
|A1||You Owe Me Some Kind Of Love||3:50|
|A2||Heart Full Of Soul||3:20|
|A4||Lie To Me||4:12|
|B2||This Love Will Last||2:45|
|B3||You Took My Heart||2:31|
|B6||Waiting For The Rain To Fall||3:39|
- Record Company – Warner Communications
- Manufactured By – Record Service GmbH
- Made By – WEA Musik GmbH
- Pressed By – Record Service Alsdorf
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Mastered At – Sheffield Lab Matrix – △ 15401
- Lacquer Cut At – Allied Record Company
- Lacquer Cut At – K Disc Mastering
- Art Direction, Design – Jeri McManus Heiden, Kim Champagne
- Bass Guitar – Rowland Salley
- Drums, Vocals – Kenney Dale Johnson
- Lacquer Cut By – KP*
- Lead Guitar – James Calvin Wilsey
- Mixed By – Lee Herschberg
- Photography By [Cover] – Bruce Weber
- Photography By [Dust Sleeve] – Michael Zagaris, Pamela Gentile
- Producer – Erik Jacobsen
- Recorded By – Dave Carlson, Tom Mallon
- Vocals, Guitar – Chris Isaak
- Written-By – Chris Isaak (tracks: A1, A3 to B6), Graham Gouldman (tracks: A2)
NotesEuropean release with BIEM/GEMA on labels and French distribution code on rear sleeve.
Runouts indicate that this was plated by Allied Record Company, mastered at Sheffield Lab and pressed by Record Service Alsdorf.
In difference to Chris Isaak, this has the UK catalogue number on labels.
In difference to Chris Isaak, this has Ⓤ as price code and WE 381 on rear sleeve.
℗+© 1987 Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the U.S. & WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S.
All songs published by (G.B. only) Warner Bros. Music Ltd. except A2 by Manchester Music Ltd./EMI Music.
Manufactured in Germany by Record Service GmbH, Alsdorf.
Printed innersleeve with photos and credits on one side and only a company credit and Category on the other.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7599-25536-1
- Label Code: LC 0392
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, stamped [xx etched], variants 1 & 2): R / S Alsdorf 925536-1-Axx
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, stamped [x etched], variants 1 & 2): R / S Alsdorf 925536-1-Bx
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, etched, variant 1): GER A 28 1-25536A SH2 ɑ B-26440-SH2 △ 15401 1-2 KP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, etched, variant 1): GER 1-25536B SH2 ɑ B-26441-SH2 1-7 △ 15401-X KP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, etched, variant 2): UK 10 GER 1-25536A SH2 ɑ B-26440-SH2 △ 15401 1-2 KP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, etched, variant 2): GER 1-25536B SH2 ɑ B-26441-SH2 1-7 △ 15401-X KP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A & B, stamped, variants 1 & 2): kdisc
- Price Code (France): WE 381
- Price Code: Ⓤ
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
|925 536-1||Chris Isaak||Chris Isaak (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||925 536-1||Greece||1987|
|9 25536-2||Chris Isaak||Chris Isaak (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9 25536-2||Australasia||Unknown|
|W1-25536||Chris Isaak||Chris Isaak (LP, Album, Club)||Warner Bros. Records||W1-25536||US||1987|
|9 25536-1, 1-25536||Chris Isaak||Chris Isaak (LP, Album, Spe)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||9 25536-1, 1-25536||US||1987|
|MBD 3021, 3021||Chris Isaak||Chris Isaak (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Mailboat Records, Mailboat Records||MBD 3021, 3021||US||2011|