ABBA - The Magic Of ABBA download album
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Released at: This album was released on the label K-Tel (catalog number NU 9510). This album was released in 1980 year. US. Format of the release is. Vinyl, LP.
Features Song Lyrics for ABBA's The Magic of ABBA album.
Listen free to ABBA – The Magic of Abba (Dancing Queen, Take a Chance on Me and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. A new version of Last. Overview (current section).
The Magic of ABBA is a 1980/1981 compilation by Swedish pop band ABBA, released in the US and Australia only. Dancing Queen" (Early fade-out) (Andersson, Anderson, Ulvaeus) - 3:44. Waterloo" (Andersson, Anderson, Ulvaeus) - 2:30. Ring Ring" (Andersson, Anderson, Ulvaeus, Sedaka, Cody) - 3:08. Does Your Mother Know" (Andersson, Ulvaeus) - 3:08.
Abba (Artist) Format: Audio Cassette. ABBA ruled the air waves for over a decade. The selection of songs is perfect. Funny story- I actually have this album on a cassette tape. The tape is in SUCH bad condition that, while the music is playing, high pitched squeaks and squeals can be heard in the background. The tape actually stopped playing a couple times, and you know what goes through your mind when a tape suddenly stops- you think the tape has been permanently damaged with the tape string all ripped out and tangled around the wheels of the cassette player
The discography of Swedish pop music group ABBA consists of eight studio albums, two live albums, seven compilation albums, three box sets, four video albums, seventy-three singles, and thirty-three music videos. This list does not include solo material performed by individual members. ABBA's biggest hit singles worldwide are "Dancing Queen" and "Fernando", with Arrival being their biggest hit studio album.
|A2||Take A Chance On Me|
|A3||The Name Of The Game|
|A6||Does Your Mother Know|
|B2||Knowing Me, Knowing You|
|B3||I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do|
|B6||Money, Money, Money|
- Recorded At – Polar Studios
- Recorded At – Metronome Studio, Stockholm
- Recorded At – Marcus Music
- Recorded At – Studio Bohus
- Recorded At – Glen Studio
- Mixed At – Polar Studios
- Mixed At – Metronome Studio, Stockholm
- Mixed At – Marcus Music
- Mixed At – Studio Bohus
- Mixed At – Glen Studio
- Mastered At – Atlantic Studios
- Manufactured By – Warner Special Products
- Manufactured For – K-Tel International
- Distributed By – K-Tel International (USA), Inc.
- Published By – Countless Songs, Ltd.
- Published By – Artwork Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Don Kirshner Enterprises
- Published By – Unicef Music Project
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polar Music International AB
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Special Products
- Copyright (c) – K-Tel International
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – K-Tel International (USA), Inc.
- Copyright (c) – K-Tel International (USA), Inc.
- Arranged By – Benny Andersson & Bjorn Ulvaeus*
- Engineer – Michael B. Tretow
- Instruments [Instrumentalists] – Benny Andersson, Björn Ulvaeus
- Lyrics By – Sedaka* (tracks: A5), Cody* (tracks: A5)
- Mastered By [Runout Etch] – GP*
- Photography By – Anders Hanser , Per Wiklund, Torbjorn Calvero*
- Producer – Benny Andersson & Bjorn Ulvaeus*
- Vocals – Agnetha Faltskog*, Anni-Frid Lyngstad
- Written-By – Andersson* (tracks: A1, A3, A4, A8, B1-B5), Ulvaeus* (tracks: A1, A3, A4, A8, B1-B5), Andersson-Ulvaeus* (tracks: A2, A6, A7, B6-B8), Anderson* (tracks: A1, A3-A5, A8, B1-B5)
Notes℗ 1974 Polar Music International AB: A4, A5, B5
℗ 1975 Polar Music International AB: A8, B3, B4
℗ 1976 Polar Music International AB: A1, B1, B2, B6
℗ 1977 Polar Music International AB: A2, A3
℗ 1979 Polar Music International AB: A6, A7, B7, B8
℗ 1980 Warner Special Products © 1980 K-Tel International
© ℗ 1980 K-tel International Inc.
Countless Songs Ltd.: A1, A3, A4, A6-A8, B2-B5
Artwork Music Co., Inc.: A2, B1, B6, B7
Don Kirshner Enterprises: A5
UNICEF Music Project: B8
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Etched ["SLM" Is Stamped]): + SLM + +++ Δ410 B15013 + OP1505 /AB
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Etched ["SLM" Is Stamped]): OP1505 2 AB @+GP + SLM + Δ410-X B15014
- Rights Society (Tracks A1, A3-A8, B2-B5): BMI
- Rights Society (Tracks A2, B1, B6-B8): ASCAP
|OP 1505, NU 9510||ABBA||The Magic Of ABBA (LP, Comp)||Warner Special Products, K-Tel||OP 1505, NU 9510||US||1980|
|OP 1505, NU 9510||ABBA||The Magic Of ABBA (LP, Comp, Gat)||Warner Special Products, K-Tel||OP 1505, NU 9510||US||1980|
|Tv-281||ABBA||La Magia De Abba (LP, Comp)||Dinadica||Tv-281||Panama||1983|
|BONI 33327||ABBA||The Magic Of ABBA (LP, Comp)||Boni Discos, K-Tel||BONI 33327||El Salvador||1982|
|LPTV-6000||ABBA||The Magic Of Abba (LP, Comp)||Talento||LPTV-6000||Colombia||1982|