Green Day - Warning: download album
Warning (stylized as Warning:) is the sixth studio album by American rock band Green Day, released on October 3, 2000 by Reprise Records. Building upon its predecessor Nimrod (1997), it eschewed the band's trademark punk rock sound and incorporated acoustic elements and pop and folk styles. Lyrically, the album contains more optimistic and inspirational themes in comparison to the band's earlier releases
Green Day. Released October 3, 2000. You’re not telling people to think, you’re telling them what to think. It’s the first great pure pop album of the new millennium.
Note: I noticed that Ultimate guitar didnt have a Green Day Warning Album tab so I thought id tab 1 Also I have tabbed some bass parts on a couple of songs, just encase you need it. And lastly there is a tab notation at the bottom of this tab, encase you didn't know what some of the symbols meant
Green Day - Warning album all tabs 00157586. Download tabs one by one: 01906306 Green Day - Warning Part 1 album. 01906307 Green Day - Warning Part 2 album. View chords, lyrics, tab, bass tab "Warning (album)". Verse w/intro Today is the first day of the rest Of our lives Tomorrow is too late to pretend Everything's alright I'm not getting any younger as long As you don't get any older I'm not going to state that yesterday never was. Bridge. F A Bloodshot deadbeat and a lack of sleep.
Warning was an album that put people on two sides of a fence. You either loved it or hated it. I'm gonna play Ralph Nader and put myself in the middle. The album consists of instant classics like Minority and Macy's Day Parade, but it also is filled with garbage songs as well. The title track off Warning is an appropriate announcement that Green Day has changed their image. They're still angry, but they are not the punks you know. A repetetive but catchy acoustic guitar is an immediate change from earlier stuff Green Day has put out. Tre and Mike play the same thing.
Warning (2000) - download the album and listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Org Album: Warning (2000).
This article is about the sixth studio album from Green Day. For information about the album's title track, see Warning (song). Warning is the sixth studio album by Green Day, released in 2000. Building upon its predecessor, the album eschews their trademark punk sound for a predominantly acoustic effort. It is known for being the first album since Green Day signed with Reprise to not feature Rob Cavallo as producer, although he still had a hand in production.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Blood, Sex And Booze
Other [Dominatrix] – Mistress Simone
|3||Church On Sunday
Performer [Additional Musicians] – Benmont Tench
Organ [Farfisa] – Mike DirntWords By – Green Day
Saxophone – Gary Meek
|12||Macy's Day Parade||3:34|
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Reprise Records
- Copyright (c) – Reprise Records
- Copyright (c) – Wb Music Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Green Daze Music
- Recorded At – Studio 880
- Mixed At – Ocean Way Recording
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – Y13848
- Arranged By [Strings] – David Campbell
- Art Direction, Photography [Additional] – Chris Bilheimer
- Bass – Mike Dirnt
- Coordinator [Production] – Cheryl Jenets
- Drums, Percussion, Accordion – Tré Cool*
- Engineer – Ken Allardyce
- Engineer [2nd] – Richard Ash, Tone
- Executive-Producer – Rob Cavallo
- Guitar, Mandolin, Harmonica – Billie Joe*
- Management – Pat Magnarella
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By – Jack Joseph Puig
- Music By – Green Day
- Photography By – Marina Chavez
- Producer – Green Day
- Technician [Additional Guitar Tech] – Timmy Chunks
- Technician [Drum Tech] – Kenny Butler
- Technician [G3 Operator] – Tal Herzburge*
- Technician [Guitar Tech] – Bill Schneider
- Vocals – Billie Joe*, Mike Dirnt
- Words By – Billie Joe Armstrong (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 12)
Notes© ℗ 2000 Reprise Records for the U.S. Made in U.S.A.
© 2000 WB Music Corp./Green Daze Music admin. by WB Music Corp.
Recorded in the City of Oakland, CA at Studio 880
Mixed at Oceanway, Hollywood, CA.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York, NY.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 9362-47613-2 7
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L903
- Matrix / Runout (Variants 1 & 2): wea mfg. OLYPHANT Y13848 1 47613-2 01 M1S2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): wea mfg. OLYPHANT Y13848 1 47613-2 01 *M2 S6
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): wea mfg. OLYPHANT Y13848 1 47613-2 01 M1S10
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 2U2M
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 2U2O
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 2V2M
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 2U3C
- Other (Variant 3): WEA mfg / CA
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|9362 47613 2||Green Day||Warning: (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||9362 47613 2||Europe||2000|
|47613-1||Green Day||Warning: (LP, Album, Ltd, Ora)||Adeline Records||47613-1||US||2014|
|4670001542036||Green Day||Warning: (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||4670001542036||Russia||2000|
|2-47613||Green Day||Warning (CD, Album, Promo)||Reprise Records||2-47613||UK||2000|
|WPCR-10895, 9362-48038-2||Green Day||Warning: (CD, Album, Enh, Ltd)||WEA Japan, Reprise Records||WPCR-10895, 9362-48038-2||Japan||2000|