Depeche Mode - Playing The Angel download album
Playing the Angel is the eleventh studio album by English electronic music band Depeche Mode. It was released on 13 October 2005 in Japan, on 17 October in the United Kingdom by Mute Records, and on 18 October in the United States, Mexico and Canada by Sire Records and Reprise Records. It was supported by the Touring the Angel tour. Playing the Angel is the first Depeche Mode album to feature lead singer Dave Gahan as co-writer.
This October, Depeche Mode release their first album since 2001's two million-selling Exciter. I really felt, before we started this album, that there was unfinished business," says Dave Gahan of their 11th studio album, Playing The Angel. And so it is that the world's foremost subversive electronic pop group have reconvened to, as the singer puts it, "make the best record we ca. They just can't shake the disease.
Released October 13, 2005. Playing The Angel Tracklist. 1. A Pain That I'm Used To Lyrics. The eleventh studio record by Depeche Mode, released in October of 2005, sees them continuing down the path of heavy electro-pop mixed with sky-high choruses and infectious melodies. Lead single Precious is the perfect example of how DM have matured in sound without losing their signature traits. 4 singles were released, with Precious the most successful, charting in the Billboard Hot 100 and going on to be a hit worldwide, making it to the top 10 in 13 countries. I think we’re generally a lot more happy with this new album. We feel that the quality goes all the way through. Hopefully, we’ve taken it forward another stage. Playing The Angel Q&A.
Depeche Mode (New wave, Dance-rock) - John The Revelator 3:42. Depeche Mode 2005 Playing The Angel - 14. Newborn 5:34. Depeche Mode - Lillian 4:47. Depeche Mode - Precious 3:56. Depeche Mode - I Want It All (Playing The Angel) 6:09. Depeche Mode - Macro (Playing The Angel) 4:03. Depeche Mode - 07. I Want It All ( Playing the Angel 2005 год ) 6:09. Depeche Mode - Suffer Well (2005) 3:54. 9. Depeche Mode - Suffer Well (Playing the Angel, 2005) 3:49. Depeshe Mode - 03-Introspectre 1:44. Depeсhe Mode - Damaged People 3:29. Depeshe mode - Presious 4:12. Depeche Mode - I want it all 5:45. Depeche Mode (Playing The Angel, 2005) - 6 - Macro 4:03. Depeche Mode - The Sinner In Me (Playing The Angel 2005) 4:56. Depeche Mode - Playing the Angel -2005 52:33. Depeche Mode - 10. Damaged People ( Playing the Angel 2005 год ) 3:29.
Playing The Angel · Original released in 2005. EU · UK · USA · Argentina · Australia · Brazil · Bulgaria · Canada · Chile · Colombia · Germany · Greece · Indonesia · Israel · Italy · Japan · Malaysia · Mexico · Philippines · Russia · South Africa · South-Korea · Thailand · Turkey · Taiwan · Ukraine. EU. Playing The Angel · 2xLP · Released in 2005 Mute · Stumm260 · 12 tracks · white label testpressing. Playing The Angel · 2xLP · Released in 2005 Mute · Stumm260 · 12 tracks. Playing The Angel · 2xLP · Released in 2014 Musik on Vinyl · MOVLP950 · 12 tracks · 180 Gram reissue 2014. Playing The Angel · Box EMI Music · PRODMPTABOX2 · 1 track · With CD album. Interview · DVD-R Virgin · No Cat · 3 tracks · Promo interview.
Listen free to Depeche Mode – Playing the Angel (A Pain That I'm Used To, John the Revelator and more). Playing the Angel is the eleventh full-length album by Depeche Mode and was released 17 October 2005. The album has been called a more organic record for using more analog synths than digital ones. In addition, most of the soundscapes presented are harsher and groovier than the more mellow Exciter
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||A Pain That I'm Used To|
|2||John The Revelator|
|4||The Sinner In Me|
|7||I Want It All
Piano – Dave McCracken
|12||The Darkest Star|
- Manufactured By – Sony Music Labels Inc.
- Licensed To – Sony Music Entertainment
- Record Company – BMG
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Venusnote Limited
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mute Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Venusnote Limited
- Copyright (c) – Mute Records Ltd.
- Produced For – 140dB
- Recorded At – Santa Barbara Sound Design
- Recorded At – Stratosphere Sound
- Recorded At – Whitfield Street Studios
- Mixed At – Whitfield Street Studios
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Grabbing Hands Music Overseas Ltd.
- Published By – JJSR Productions Inc.
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing Ltd.
- Mastered At – The Lodge, New York
- Art Direction, Photography By, Design [Cover Design] – Anton Corbijn
- Design – Four5one.com*
- Engineer – Ben Hillier, Richard Morris
- Engineer [Assistant London] – Devin Workman, Kt Rangnick
- Engineer [Assistant New York] – Arjun Argerwala*, Rudyard Lee Cullers
- Engineer [Assistant Santa Barbara] – Nick Sevilla
- Management – Jonathan Kessler
- Management [Depeche Mode Office] – JD Fanger*
- Mastered By – Emily Lazar
- Mastered By [Assistant] – Sarah Register
- Mixed By – Ben Hillier, Steve Fitzmaurice
- Producer – Ben Hillier
- Programmed By – Dave McCracken, Richard Morris
- Programmed By [Original] – Andrew Phillpott (tracks: 3, 7, 8), Christian Eigner (tracks: 3, 7, 8)
- Written-By – Phillpott* (tracks: 3, 7, 8), Eigner* (tracks: 3, 7, 8), Gahan* (tracks: 3, 7, 8), Martin L. Gore (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 6, 9 to 12)
This 2014 Japanese edition consists of:
- the reissue of the 2005 album on Blu-spec CD2 format (compatible with any CD player);
- an Obi strip;
- a Mini-LP cardboard replica of the original 2xLP outer gatefold sleeve;
- replicas of the two original LP inner sleeves;
- a 16-page replica of the original CD booklet, including lyrics in English;
- an 8-page black & white booklet with liner notes and lyrics in Japanese;
- a “Blu-spec CD2” information sheet;
- a generic protective inner sleeve for the CD;
- a resealable, clear, protective outer sleeve, featuring a square “Blu-spec CD2” sticker on the front.
℗ & © 2005 Venusnote Ltd. / Mute Records Limited, a BMG company, under exclusive license to Sony Music Entertainment. Manufactured by Sony Music Labels Inc.
Produced for 140dB. Recorded at Sound Design, Santa Barbara and Stratosphere Sound Studios, New York. Recorded and mixed at Whitfield Street Studios, London. Mastered at The Lodge, New York.
Tracks 1, 2, 4 to 6, 9 to 12: published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd., assigned by Grabbing Hands Music Overseas Ltd.
Tracks 3, 7, 8: published by JJSR Productions Inc. / Universal Music Publishing Ltd.
Track 2 inspired by the traditional work of the same name.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text on Obi strip): 4 547366 214550
- Matrix / Runout: SICP-30545 1 MASTER
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L280
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4575
- Rights Society: JASRAC
|cdstumm260, 0094634057707||Depeche Mode||Playing The Angel (CD, Album)||Mute, Mute||cdstumm260, 0094634057707||UK||2005|
|lcdstumm260, 0094634243025||Depeche Mode||Playing The Angel (SACD, Hybrid, Multichannel, Album + DVD-V, Multich)||Mute, Mute||lcdstumm260, 0094634243025||Europe||2005|
|094634522922||Depeche Mode||Playing The Angel (CD, Album, Copy Prot. + DVD-V, Multichannel, PAL)||Mute||094634522922||Argentina||2005|
|88985336991||Depeche Mode||Playing The Angel (2xLP, Album, RE)||Sony Music, Mute||88985336991||Europe||2017|
|int.cdstumm260, 0094634057523||Depeche Mode||Playing The Angel (CD, Album, Copy Prot.)||Mute, Mute||int.cdstumm260, 0094634057523||Europe||2005|