Jimmy LaFave - Road Novel download album
Road Novel (CD, Album). Blue Rose Records (2). BLU CD0046. Road Novel (Cass, Album, Promo). Bohemia Beat Records. Road Novel (CD, Album).
Road Novel (CD, Album).
This is by far his best songwriting effort, and with the progress he has shown from album to album one can't wait for the next batch of songs. His ballads tear into your heart and mind with their tone nuance, yet they are not soppy, but real life that most can feel because we have worn those boots also.
Artists Jimmy LaFave Road Novel. Road Novel Jimmy LaFave. This album has an average beat per minute of 140 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 70/218 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Road Novel. Album starts at 138BPM, ends at 110BPM (-28), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Jimmy LaFave.
Artist: Jimmy LaFave Title Of Album: Road Novel Year Of Release: 1997 Label: Southbound: SBDCD4 Genre: Indie, Alternative, Country Quality: FLAC (tracks+. This is by far his best songwriting effort, and with the progress he has shown from album to album one can't wait for the next batch of songs.
Jimmy LaFave (July 12, 1955 – May 21, 2017) was an American singer-songwriter and folk musician. After moving to Stillwater, Oklahoma, LaFave became a supporter of Woody Guthrie. He later became an Advisory Board member and regular performer at the annual Woody Guthrie Folk Festival. In 1996 LaFave received the Kerrville Folk Festival songwriter of the year award and appeared on the TV show Austin City Limits.
|1||You'll Never Know||3:30|
|3||Vast Stretches Of Broken Heart||3:07|
|4||Into Your Life||5:01|
|6||Home Sweet Oklahoma||4:40|
|7||Buckets Of Rain||3:25|
|8||Long Ago With Miles Between||5:48|
|9||Long Time Since The Last Time||3:31|
|10||Never Put The Blame||4:27|
|11||The Open Space||3:56|
|12||You've Got That Right||3:30|
|13||The Big Wheels||4:43|
|14||Heart Of A Woman||3:24|
|15||The Great Night||4:06|
- Copyright (c) – Southbound Records
- Licensed From – Bohemia Beat Records
- Marketed By – Munich Records
- Recorded At – Cedar Creek Recording
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Slide Guitar, Lap Steel Guitar – Rick Poss
- Banjo, Lead Guitar – Danny Barnes (tracks: 15)
- Bass, Acoustic Bass, Harmonica – Randy Glines
- Drums – Eric Hansen
- Engineer, Mixed By, Mastered By – Fred Remmert
- Executive Producer – Mark Shumate
- Fiddle – Darcie Deaville (tracks: 5,10,15)
- Lead Guitar – Brent Wilson (tracks: 5), Dave Murray (tracks: 3,12), Kim Platko (tracks: 1,10), Mitch Watkins (tracks: 8,9,13)
- Lead Guitar [Acoustic] – Mitch Watkins (tracks: 4)
- Lead Guitar, Dobro – Danny Barnes (tracks: 6)
- Mandolin – Darcie Deaville (tracks: 7)
- Organ, Piano – Stewart Cochran
- Producer – Jimmy LaFave
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – Jimmy LaFave
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 019148 617549
|BBEA 7||Jimmy LaFave||Road Novel (CD, Album)||Munich Records||BBEA 7||Netherlands||1997|
|BLU CD0046||Jimmy LaFave||Road Novel (CD, Album)||Blue Rose Records||BLU CD0046||Germany||1997|
|0007A||Jimmy LaFave||Road Novel (Cass, Album, Promo)||Bohemia Beat Records||0007A||US||1997|
|0007||Jimmy LaFave||Road Novel (CD, Album)||Bohemia Beat Records||0007||US||1997|