Bjørn Eidsvåg - Bjørn's Beste download album
Bjørn Eidsvåg (born 17 March 1954 in Sauda) is a Norwegian singer, songwriter and ordained minister in the Lutheran Church of Norway. He is a graduate (cand. from the MF Norwegian School of Theology. He has released more than 25 albums since his 1976 debut, and received the Norwegian music award the Spellemannsprisen at least three times. His list of songs is very long. He is probably best known for his melancholic 1983 song "Eg ser" (I see).
Album · 1984 · 10 Songs. Klassisk Bjørn Eidsvåg med et.
Bjørn Eidsvåg is a singer/songwriter from Sauda, Norway, and he is one of the country's best selling artists. His formal eduction is as a theologian. He is an ordained Lutheran priest, although he has little work experience as such, he has worked as a priest in a mental hospital. His lyrics are often related to Christianity, although it usually depends upon how you interpret it. Many of his lyrics deal with life and its problems.
You can get here BjÃ¸rn's beste Album Lyrics, Tracklist, Videos, Cover Picture and More. Bjørn Eidsvåg Allemannsland. Bjørn Eidsvåg På svai. Bjørn Eidsvåg Tapt uskyld. Bjørn Eidsvåg Hittil og littil.
Føtter På Fjell, 03:14.
You can make changes to the tracklist directly on MusicBrainz. Enter the url below of the most international release on MusicBrainz.
Features Song Lyrics for Bjørn Eidsvåg's De Beste album. Bjørn Eidsvåg - De Beste Album Lyrics. Bjørn Eidsvåg Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. Do you like this album?
|3||Som Et Barn||4:32|
|10||Føtter På Fjell||3:12|
- Recorded At – Ny York Studio
- Recorded At – Bergen Lydstudio
- Printed By – CD Plant
- Mastered At – Cutting Room
- Acoustic Guitar – Ronny Gyllensten (tracks: 1)
- Alto Saxophone – Johan Bergli (tracks: 2), Knut Riisnæs (tracks: 2)
- Backing Vocals – Anne Elisabeth Bollingmo (tracks: 4), Hege Schøyen (tracks: 9), Håkon Iversen (tracks: 1, 9), Kari Gjærum (tracks: 1, 9), Kristin Voll Tesdal (tracks: 4), Shari Gerber Nilsen (tracks: 10)
- Baritone Saxophone – Nancy Sandvoll (tracks: 2)
- Bass – Edvard Askeland (tracks: 1), Ole Jacob Flæten (tracks: B6), Rolf Skogstrand (tracks: 4), Sveinung Hovensjø (tracks: 2, 8 to 10), Trygve Thue (tracks: 3, 7)
- Drums – Magne Lunde (tracks: 3, 4, 6, 7)
- Drums, Percussion – Svein Christiansen (tracks: 1, 2, 8 to 10)
- Electric Guitar – Nipe Nyrén (tracks: 1)
- Grand Piano – Ragnar Tesdal (tracks: 4, 6)
- Guitar – Freddy Lindquist (tracks: 2, 9, 10), Tormod Eikill (tracks: 4, 6), Trygve Thue (tracks: 3, 7)
- Harmonica – John Magnar Bernes (tracks: 6)
- Keyboards – Dag Arnesen (tracks: 3, 7), Iver Kleive (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 8 to 10)
- Producer – Erik Hillestad (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 8, 9, 10), Trygve Thue (tracks: 3, 4, 6, 7)
- Saxophone – Bendik Hofseth (tracks: 10)
- Tenor Saxophone – Rune Nicolaysen (tracks: 2)
- Violin – Sveinung Sand (tracks: 6)
- Vocals, Guitar, Written-By – Bjørn Eidsvåg
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: FXCD 56 00081711
- Rights Society: n©b BIEM
- Barcode: 7029971920561
|FXLP 56||Bjørn Eidsvåg||Bjørn's Beste (LP, Comp)||Kirkelig Kulturverksted||FXLP 56||Norway||1985|
|FXCD 56||Bjørn Eidsvåg||Bjørn's Beste (CD, Comp)||Kirkelig Kulturverksted||FXCD 56||Norway||1992|