Faith Hill - It Matters To Me download album
Songs in album Faith Hill - It matters to me (1995). 1. Someone else's dream.
Lyrics to "It Matters To Me" song by Faith Hill: Baby tell me where'd you ever learn To fight without sayin' a word Then waltz back into my life Like.
It Matters to Me is the second studio album by American country music artist Faith Hill. It was released in August 1995 via Warner Bros. Certified 4 Multi-Platinum by RIAA for sales of four million copies, it produced five Top 10 singles on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts with "Let's Go to Vegas" ( the title track ( "Someone Else's Dream" ( "You Can't Lose Me" ( and "I Can't Do That Anymore" (.Gary Carter – pedal steel guitar.
Features Song Lyrics for Faith Hill's It Matters To Me album. Someone Else's Dream Lyrics. 2. Let's Go To Vegas Lyrics. 3. It Matters To Me Lyrics. 4. Bed Of Roses Lyrics. 5. A Man's Home Is His Castle Lyrics. 6. You Can't Lose Me Lyrics. 7. I Can't Do That Anymore Lyrics.
All lyrics from It Matters To Me album, popular Faith Hill songs with tracklist and information about album. Album It Matters To Me (1995).
It Matters To Me. Faith Hill. Released August 29, 1995. It Matters To Me Tracklist.
Faith Hill is a modern country music legend, but nothing about her career should be taken for granted. Hill, born Audrey Faith Perry, arrived in Nashville with plenty of public performances under her belt in and around her hometown of Ridgeland, Miss. Though popular in Mississippi, Hill struggled when she arrived in Nashville. If you can believe it, she was turned down as a backup singer for Reba McEntire Records Inc. Her first album, Take Me as I Am, came out in 1993. Take Me As I Am was an instant success, but Hill's second release, the It Matters To Me album, would be a turning point for Hill's career and personal life. Don't Call It a Comeback. Unfortunately, Hill's sophomore album was delayed by two years due to surgery from a ruptured blood vessel on Hill's vocal cords. However, the passion for Hill's robust voice and nuanced songs hadn't cooled in that time.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Someone Else's Dream
Written-By – Craig Wiseman, Trey Bruce
|2||Let's Go To Vegas
Written-By – Karen Staley
|3||It Matters To Me
Written-By – Ed Hill, Mark D. Sanders
|4||Bed Of Roses
Written-By – Jaime Kyle, Will Rambeaux
|5||A Man's Home Is His Castle
Written-By – Ariel Caten
|6||You Can't Lose Me
Written-By – Thom McHugh, Trey Bruce
|7||I Can't Do That Anymore
Written-By – Alan Jackson
|8||A Room In My Heart
Written-By – Sunny Russ
|9||You Will Be Mine
Written-By – Rob Honey
|10||Keep Walkin' On
Featuring [With], Vocals [Duet Vocal] – Shelby LynneHandclaps [Claps] – Bill Cuomo, Brent Mason, Darrell Franklin, Faith Hill, Glen Worf*, Lonnie Wilson, Mark Capps, Michael Spriggs, Michelle Perry, Paul Franklin, Scott HendricksWritten-By – Karen Staley, Tricia Walker
- Manufactured For – Columbia House
- Distributed By – Columbia House
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Recorded At – Soundshop Recording Studios
- Recorded At – The Castle Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Dark Horse Recording
- Recorded At – Secret Sound, Franklin, TN
- Recorded At – OmniSound Studios
- Recorded At – Recording Arts
- Mixed At – Sixteenth Avenue Sound
- Mixed At – The Castle Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Emerald Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Georgetown Masters
- A&R [Direction] – Martha Sharp
- Acoustic Guitar – Billy Joe Walker, Jr.*, Michael Spriggs, Tom Rutledge
- Art Direction, Design – Laura LiPuma-Nash
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Ashley Cleveland, Cindy Richardson Walker*, Dennis Wilson , Harry Stinson, Karen Staley, Lisa Gregg, Pam Rose, Robert Johnson , Russ Taff, Steve Hornbeak, Wendell Mobley
- Bass – Anthony Joyner, Glen Worf*
- Co-producer – Faith Hill
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – John Kunz
- Design – Garrett Rittenberry
- Drums – Lonnie Wilson, Trey Gray
- Edited By [Digital Editing By] – Don Cobb
- Electric Guitar – Brent Mason, Dann Huff, Lou Toomey
- Fiddle – Rob Hajacos
- Mastered By – Denny Purcell
- Mixed By – Steve Marcantonio
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – John Kunz, Pete Martinez, Russ Martin
- Organ [B-3 Organ] – John Hobbs, Reese Wynans
- Other [Hair] – Maria Smoot
- Other [Make-up] – Mary Beth Felts
- Photography By – Randee St. Nicholas
- Photography By [Inset Oval Photo] – Mark Tucker
- Piano – Elaine Krisle, John Hobbs, Matt Rollings, Reese Wynans
- Producer – Scott Hendricks
- Recorded By – Mike Bradley
- Recorded By [Assisted By] – John Kunz, Mark J. Capps*
- Steel Guitar – Dan Dugmore, Gary Carter , Paul Franklin
- Steel Guitar [Lap Steel] – Dan Dugmore
- Synthesizer [Synth] – Bill Cuomo, Carl Marsh
- Tracking By [Assisted By] – Aaron Swihart, Daryl Roudebush, Mike Psanos, Mike Purcell, Patrick Murphy , Thomas Johnson
- Tracking By [Overdubs Recorded By] – John Kunz, Scott Hendricks
- Typography [Hand Lettering] – Nancy Ogami
NotesAll songs BMI except 3, 4 & 6 ASCAP/BMI and 1, 7 & 10 ASCAP
© ℗ 1995 Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the U.S and WEA International Inc. for the World Outside the U.S.
Made in CANADA
Recorded at Soundshop Recording Studios, Nashville, Tennessee.
Overdubs recorded at The Castle Recording Studios, Dark Horse Recording and Secret Sound in Franklin, Tennessee, and at Omnisound Recording Studios and Recording Arts in Nashville, Tennessee.
Mixed at Sixteenth Avenue Sound, The Castle Recording Studios and Emerald Sound Studios.
Mastered at Georgetown Masters, Nashville, Tennessee.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: [Specialty Records Corporation Logo] 1 45872-2 RE-1 SRC##01 M1S21
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): [Specialty Records Corporation Logo] 1 45872-2 RE-1 SRC##01 M1S19
|9 45872-2||Faith Hill||It Matters To Me (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9 45872-2||US||1995|
|9362-45872-2||Faith Hill||It Matters To Me (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9362-45872-2||Germany||1995|
|9 45872-2||Faith Hill||It Matters To Me (CD, Album, RP)||Warner Bros. Records||9 45872-2||US||Unknown|
|9 45872-2||Faith Hill||It Matters To Me (CD, Album, Club)||Warner Bros. Records||9 45872-2||US||1995|
|9 45872-4||Faith Hill||It Matters To Me (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9 45872-4||US||1995|