Earl Johnson & His Clodhoppers - All Night Long / Nigger In The Cotton Patch download album
- Performer: Earl Johnson & His Clodhoppers
- Title: All Night Long / Nigger In The Cotton Patch
- Genre: Country - World
- Formats: ASF MP3 ADX DMF VQF AA WMA
- Released: 1929
- Style: Country
- MP3 album: 1573 mb
- FLAC album: 1827 mb
- Rating: 4.9/5
- Votes: 916
Complete your Earl Johnson & His Clodhoppers collection. Deutsch English Español Français Italiano 日本語. You may have noticed that we have NEW Notification Type options! You can opt-in to receive Newsletters, Partner Offers & Community Tools.
Earl Johnson and His Dixie Entertainers Earl Johnson and His Clodhoppers. Robert Earl Johnson (August 24, 1886 in Gwinnett County, Georgia – May 31, 1965) was an old time fiddler who was influenced by the music of Gid Tanner and his Skillet Lickers. Johnson learned to play the fiddle at an early age with some assistance from his father. When he was young, he used to practice with his two brothers, Albert on banjo and Ester on guitar. Between 1920 and 1934, he was a regular participant at the Atlanta Fiddlers' Convention. In 1923, Albert and Ester were victims of an epidemic. The same year, Johnson joined Fiddlin' John Carson's Virginia Reelers and within two years made his first recordings on Paramount Records. Nigger In the Cotton Patch".
Download and listen free to Earl Johnson, Clodhoppers - All Night Long. Download MP3 or another format to your phone or computer. Download for free and listen to Earl Johnson, Clodhoppers - All Night Long. We have song's lyrics, which you can find out below. Org E, C Earl Johnson, Clodhoppers.
Rainy Day. Relaxation. Complete Recorded Works, Vol. 2 (1927-1931).
Earl Johnson & His Clodhoppers. Прослушать Скачать 03:13. Earl Johnson & His Dixie Entertainers. Прослушать Скачать 03:14. Прослушать Скачать 02:49. Прослушать Скачать 03:03. Earl Johnson and his Clodhoppers. I Get My Whiskey From Rockingham.
Earl Johnson & His Clodhoppers: All Night Long, Johnnie, Get Your Gun, John Henry. Вся дискография, Радио, Концерты, рекомендации и похожие исполнители.
|A||All Night Long|
|B||Nigger In The Cotton Patch|
- Record Company – Okeh Phonograph Corporation
- Banjo [Uncredited] – Emmett Bankston
- Fiddle [Uncredited] – Earl Johnson , Unknown Artist (tracks: B)
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Lee Henderson
- Speech [Laughing] – Unknown Artist (tracks: B)
- Vocals [Uncredited] – Earl Johnson (tracks: A), Emmett Bankston (tracks: A)
NotesSide A recorded 7 October 1927 in Atlanta, GA.
Side B recorded 2 August 1928 in Atlanta, GA.
Side A matrix no. 81708-A.
Side B matrix no. 402038-C.
Credits, matrix numbers and recording dates reported in Tony Russell "Country Music Records: A Discography, 1921-1942."
Credit roles of banjo for Emmett Bankston on side B, and guitar for Lee Henderson on side B, are termed "probable."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): Ⓦ81708A A-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): Ⓦ402038C A-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): 81708
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): 402038