Stan Kenton - Innovations In Modern Music Concert / Seattle, November 25, 1951 download album
Complete your Stan Kenton collection. Deutsch English Español Français Italiano 日本語. More Images.
Innovations In Modern Music Concert, Seattle, November 25, 1951 is a big band music live album recording by STAN KENTON released in 1984 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. Innovations In Modern Music Concert, Seattle, November 25, 1951 Contents.
Trajectories" (Franklyn Marks) - 3:34. Theme for Sunday" (Stan Kenton) - 5:04. Conflict" (Pete Rugolo) - 4:27. Incident in Jazz" (Robert Graettinger) - 3:31.
Innovations in Modern Music. Stan Kenton Presents. Live at Cornell University, 1951. Kenton '53-Concert in Wiesbaden. The European Tour: 1953.
Performer: Stan Kenton & His Orchestra. Stan Kenton & His Orchestra - Carnegie MP3 version Stan Kenton And His Orchestra - September Song Dynaflow. Traffic - Best Of Traffic1395 mb. Various - Waves - An Anthology Of New Music Vol. 2 - Spring 19801721 mb. Ross Emery - The Jogger1647 mb. Various - The Video Hits Album1654 mb. Nasty Savage - Wage Of Mayhem1593 mb. Various - Memphis Country1338 mb.
This is where I came into Stan Kenton World, although at the time I had no idea that it was the New Concepts of Artistry in Rhythm era or that there were such periodizations of Stan’s music. Having heard many of the earlier hits by the band -Concerto to End All Concertos, Collaboration, and Intermission Riff – to name a few, I was certainly ready for more when I encountered Stan’s Contemporary Concepts and Back to Balboa albums. He viewed the larger orchestra. as the best means of reestablishing his primacy in vanguard musical thinking.
Incident in Jazz, Innovations in Modern Music. 18. Love For Sale, Swing House Vol 3. 19. House of Strings, City of Glass. Artistry in Paris (The Legendary Concert At the Alhambra Theatre, September 18 1953). Kenton's Christmas (Original Album - Remastered). Innovations in Modern Music.
|B4||Lullaby In Rhythm||1:13|
|B5||I'll Remember April||4:01|
|B7||How High The Moon||1:12|
|C1||Love For Sale||3:30|
|C3||Opus In Pastels||3:19|
|C4||City Of Glass||5:18|
|C5||Death Of Dixieland||4:37|
|C6||Shelly Manne / Art Pepper||4:59|
|D3||One For The Road||4:17|
|D4||I've Got It Bad||2:42|
- Arranged By – Bill Russo, Bob Graettinger, Chico O'Farrill, Franklyn Marks, Johnny Richards, Laurindo Almeida, Manny Albam, Neal Hefti, Pete Rugolo, Shorty Rogers, Stan Kenton
- Double Bass [String Bass] – Abe Luboff, Don Bagley
- Ensemble – Stan Kenton's Innovations Orchestra*
- French Horn – George Price, John Graas, Lloyd Otto
- Guitar – Ralph Blaze
- Liner Notes – Dave Dexter, Jr.
- Percussion – Shelly Manne
- Producer – George Garabedian
- Producer [Associate] – C. G. "Speck" Barker
- Reeds – Art Pepper, Bart Calderwall*, Bob Cooper, Bob Gioga, Bud Shank
- Strings – Aaron Shapiro, Alex Law, Barton Gray*, Ben Zimberoff, Charles Searle*, Danny Napolitano, David Smiley*, Dwight Muma, Earl Cornwell, Gabe Jellen, Gregory Bemko, Maurice Koukel, Paul Israel, Phil Davidson , Seb Mercurio, Zachary Bock
- Trombone – Bill Russo, Bob Fitzpatrick, Dick Kenney, George Roberts, Harry Betts
- Trumpet – Conte Condoli*, John Coppola, John Howell, Maynard Ferguson, Stu Williamson
- Tuba – Stan Fletcher
- Vocals – June Christy
|CD/860||Stan Kenton||Innovations In Modern Music Concert Seattle / November 25, 1951 (CD, Album)||Mark56 Records||CD/860||US||1986|