Squeeze - Cool For Cats download album
Cool for Cats is the British new wave group Squeeze's second album, released in 1979. Cool for Cats contains four UK hit singles, more than any other album the band has issued. The album peaked at number 45 in the UK Albums Chart, spending 11 weeks in that listing box set contained two bonus tracks. This collection included the band's first six studio albums, each digitally remastered. In 1998 the six CDs were released individually.
Cool for Cats Lyrics.
Squeeze, Cool for Cats captures the popcraft of Chris Difford and Glenn Tilbrook, while also sketching out a unique musical territory for the band, something that draws deeply on '60s pop, the stripped-down propulsive energy of pop/rock, and the nervy style of new wave. Although this is considerably less chaotic and aggressive than .
Cool For Cats is found on the album Singles 45's and Under Classics, Vol. 25 Master Series Greatest Hits Cool for Cats The Squeeze Story Gold Essential Squeeze 20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection: The Best of Squeeze 5 Live Big Squeeze: The Very Best of Squeeze Pulling Mussels from a Shell Cool for Cats Cool for Cats 20th Century Masters - The Millennium. Collection: The Best of Squeeze Spot the Difference Big Squeeze: The Very Best of Squeeze. Squeeze – Cool For Cats.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Slap & Tickle|
|A3||Touching Me, Touching You|
|A4||It's Not Cricket|
|A5||It's So Dirty|
|B1||Hop, Skip & Jump
Written-By – C. Difford*, J. Holland*
|B2||Up The Junction|
|B3||Hard To Find|
|B6||Cool For Cats|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records Ltd.
- Published By – Rondor Music (London) Ltd.
- Published By – Deptford Songs
- Recorded At – Britannia Row Studios
- Recorded At – Olympic Studios
- Mixed At – Sound Techniques, London
- Pressed By – CBS Pressing Plant, Aston Clinton
- Printed By – CMCS Print & Colour Ltd.
- Art Direction – Michael Ross
- Bass – John Bentley
- Design – Geoff Halpin
- Drums – Gilson Lavis
- Engineer – Andrew Lumm, Brian Humphreys*
- Keyboards – Jools Holland
- Lead Guitar, Keyboards, Vocals – Glenn Tilbrook
- Photography By – Janette Beckman
- Plated By – Tone*
- Producer, Arranged By – John Wood, Squeeze
- Rhythm Guitar, Vocals – Chris Difford
- Written-By – C. Difford/G. Tilbrook* (tracks: A1 to A6, B2 to B6)
NotesThe sleeve came in a variety of colour combinations.
Printed in England.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): AMLH-68503.A.1 tone ⋀
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): AMLH.68503.B.1 ⋀
|AMLH 68503||Squeeze||Cool For Cats (LP, Album, Pin)||A&M Records||AMLH 68503||UK||1979|
|75021 3231 2||Squeeze||Cool For Cats (CD, Album, RE)||A&M Records||75021 3231 2||US||1995|
|SP-4759||Squeeze||Cool For Cats (LP, Album, R -)||A&M Records||SP-4759||US||1979|
|AMLH 68503||Squeeze||Cool For Cats (LP, Album)||A&M Records||AMLH 68503||Greece||1979|
|CDMID 131||Squeeze||Cool For Cats (CD, Album, RE)||A&M Records||CDMID 131||UK & Europe||1991|