Wet Willie - Dixie Rock download album
More albums from Wet Willie: The Best Of Wet Willie by Wet Willie. Left Coast Live by Wet Willie. Manorisms by Wet Willie. Which One’s Willie? by Wet Willie. The Wetter The Better by Wet Willie. Wet Willie by Wet Willie. Wet Willie II by Wet Willie. Drippin’ Wet Live by Wet Willie. View all albums . Dixie Rock. 4. Poor Judge Of Character. 5. Mama Didn’t Raise No Fools.
Dixie Rock Tracklist. 3. Dixie Rock Lyrics. More Wet Willie albums. The Wetter The Better. Show all albums by Wet Willie.
But although there's nothing as catchy as the previous album's title track, Dixie Rock is a worthy successor and another excellent yet underrated entry in the band's catalog. With their picture dominating the back cover, backing singers the Williettes (Ella Avery and Donna Hall) receive featured treatment, and their contribution adds substantial gospel flavor to the group's approach
Band Name Wet Willie. Album Name Dixie Rock. Labels Capricorn Records (USA-1). Music StyleSouthern Rock. Members owning this album0. Mama Didn't Raise No Fools.
Dixie Rock: Best 2 songs. Wet Willie - Leona 05:54. Wet Willie - Take It To The Music 00:04. Wet Willie: best 2 tracks. Wet Willie - Leona Dixie Rock, 1975 05:54. Wet Willie - One Track Mind Live at the Bottom Line, NY, 1979 (FM Radio Broadcast), 1979 05:15.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||She's My Lady
Written-By – John Anthony
|A2||Ain't He A Mess
Written-By – John Anthony , Lewis Ross
Written-By – Jack Hall, Jimmy Hall, Ricky Hirsch*
|A4||Poor Judge Of Character
Written-By – Ricky Hiesch*
|A5||Mama Didn't Raise No Fools
Written-By – Ella Avery, Jack Hall, Jimmy Hall, John Anthony , Lewis Ross, Ricky Hirsch*
|B1||It's Gonna Stop Rainin' Soon
Written-By – Jack Hall, Jimmy Hall
Written-By – Jimmy Hall, Ricky Hirsch*
|B3||He Set Me Free
Written-By – Albert Brumley*
Written-By – Jack Hall, Jimmy Hall
|B5||Take It To The Music
Written-By – Ricky Hirsch*
- Recorded At – Capricorn Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria
- Manufactured By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Produced For – Capricorn Records Inc.
- Published By – No Exit Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Stamp-Baxter Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capricorn Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Capricorn Records Inc.
- Backing Vocals – Donna Hall, Ella Avery
- Backing Vocals [Additional] – Joyce Knight, Mike Duke
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Jack Hall
- Drums, Congas, Percussion – Lewis Ross
- Engineer – Ovie Sparks, Tony Humphreys
- Engineer [Assistant] – Richard Schoff
- Keyboards, Rhythm Guitar – John Anthony
- Lead Guitar, Slide Guitar [Bottleneck], Acoustic Guitar, Backing Vocals – Ricky Hirsch*
- Lead Vocals, Harmonica, Alto Saxophone, Percussion – Jimmy Hall
- Management – Phil Walden & Associates, Inc.
- Piano – 'Mama' Hall (tracks: B3)
- Producer – Tom Dowd
- Vocals – Hall Family Singers (tracks: B3), Jimmy Hall (tracks: A5, B5)
- Vocals [Duet] – Donna Hall (tracks: B5), Ella Avery (tracks: A5)
Noteswhite labels + promo sticker on front cover
|CP 0149||Wet Willie||Dixie Rock (LP, Album, San)||Capricorn Records||CP 0149||US||1975|
|CP 0149||Wet Willie||Dixie Rock (LP, Album)||Capricorn Records||CP 0149||US||1975|
|CNL25026||Wet Willie||Dixie Rock (LP, Album)||Capricorn Records||CNL25026||Rhodesia||1975|
|CAP M8 0149||Wet Willie||Dixie Rock (8-Trk, Album)||Capricorn Records||CAP M8 0149||US||1975|
|2429 124||Wet Willie||Dixie Rock (LP, Album)||Capricorn Records||2429 124||UK||1975|