Heidi Berry - Love download album
Hooking up with 4AD wasn't the only new move Berry made with Love. She also recruited a wide number of musicians to help her flesh out her songs. Christopher Berry again played guitar on most of the tracks; avant-garde saxophonist Lol Coxhill popped up here and there; cellists Martin McCarrick and Audrey Riley similarly stepped in; and Levitation members Terry Bickers and Laurence O'Keefe guested on guitar and bass, respectively.
Album · 1990 · 11 Songs. Pomegranate: A Heidi Berry Anthology. Zero ads. Try it now. Learn more. Enemmän tapoja ostaa: 0800 922 72 tai etsi jälleenmyyjä.
This album has an average beat per minute of 130 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 98/178 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Album starts at 126BPM, ends at BPM (-126), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Heidi Berry. Below the Waves, and Firefly.
Taken from Heidi's 1991 album "Love", this is a cover of the Husker Du song written by Bob Mould. Heidi Berry - Cradlefatcatbuzz. From Heidi Berry's album Love. Heidi Berry - Gloriafatcatbuzz. Heidi Berry - Up In The AirHEIDI Berry. Heidi's inspired and original reworking of a Husker Du track from 1991. Provided to KZclip by Beggars Group Cradle · Heidi Berry Love ℗ 1991 4AD Ltd Released on: 2001-08-27 Composer: Heidi Berry Composer: Laurence. Lost Girls - Needle's Eyeheidi Berry. Lost Girls is a collaboration between Heidi Berry (4AD/Creation) and Patrick Fitzgerald (Kitchens of Distinction). In 1998 they recorded an album together that. Tony Gwynne and Heidi Berry - Don't Let it Rain Tonight at UKSWFtony gwynne.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes.
Heidi Berry (born December 8, 1958) is an American singer-songwriter who recorded for Creation Records and 4AD in the late 1980s and 1990s. Born in Boston, Massachusetts in 1958, Berry's mother was a jazz singer with Québécois roots, and her father was an actor. Her mother remarried and the family moved to London in 1973. While studying print-making at college, she recorded a demo tape in 1985, which eventually found its way to Creation Records boss Alan McGee via her then boyfriend Pete Astor
Tracklist Hide Credits
Acoustic Guitar – Heidi BerryBanjo – Ian KeareyPercussion – Hossam RamzyPiano [Acoustic] – Vivian Kubrick
|A2||Up In The Air
Banjo, Bass, Tiple – Ian KeareyGuitar – Terry BickersGuitar [Shimmer] – Christopher BerrySoprano Saxophone – Lol CoxhillWritten-By – Bob Mould
Acoustic Guitar – Heidi BerryGuitar – Christopher BerryGuitar [Atmospheric] – Terry Bickers
|A4||Great Big Silver Key
Acoustic Guitar – Peter AstorGuitar – Terry Bickers
Written By – Laurence O'Keefte
|B1||Hand Over Head||4:17|
Featuring [Keyboard Pad] – Rocky HolmanPercussion – Hossam Ramzy
Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Peter AstorOrgan, Bass [Synth] – Rocky Holman
|B4||Bright As Day
Bass [Synth], Performer [Pads] – Rocky Holman
Soprano Saxophone – Lol Coxhill
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – 4AD
- Copyright (c) – 4AD
- Pressed By – MPO
- Recorded At – Blackwing Studios
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – MCA Music
- Acoustic Guitar – Christopher Berry (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B2 to B4)
- Arranged By [Strings] – Christopher Berry
- Bass – Ian Kearey (tracks: A5, B1, B2)
- Bass [Fretless] – Laurence O'Keefe (tracks: A1, A3, A4, A6, B5)
- Cello – Audrey Riley (tracks: B1, B2, B4), Martin McCarrick (tracks: B1, B2, B4)
- Design, Sleeve – Chris Bigg , Vaughan Oliver
- Drums – Dave Morgan (tracks: A2 to A5, B2, B4)
- Photography By – Kevin Westenberg
- Piano [Acoustic] – Rocky Holman (tracks: A4, A5, B1, B3 to B5)
- Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By, Programmed By – Peter Walsh
- Programmed By – Rocky Holman
- Synthesizer – Rocky Holman (tracks: A1, A4, A5, B5)
- Viola – Peter Lale (tracks: B1, B2, B4), Sue Dench (tracks: B1, B2, B4)
- Vocals – Heidi Berry
- Written-By – Heidi Berry (tracks: A1, A3 to A6, B1 to B5)
NotesRecorded in London, 1991.
Includes a printed inner sleeve with credits.
℗ & © 1991
Made in England (on labels and back cover)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 014436 101212 >
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A): MPO CAD 1012 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B): MPO CAD 1012 B1
- Rights Society: Copyright Control
|50886||Heidi Berry||Love (Cass)||4AD||50886||France||1991|
|30886||Heidi Berry||Love (CD, Album)||Virgin France S.A.||30886||France||1991|
|RTD 120.1189.2||Heidi Berry||Love (CD)||Rough Trade||RTD 120.1189.2||Germany||1991|
|CAD C 1012||Heidi Berry||Love (Cass, Album)||4AD||CAD C 1012||UK||1991|
|CAD 1012, none||Heidi Berry||Love (LP, Album, Promo, W/Lbl)||4AD, Rough Trade Records GmbH||CAD 1012, none||Germany||1991|