Michael Nyman - La Traversée De Paris download album
La Traversée de Paris (The Crossing of Paris) is an album by the Michael Nyman Band featuring music composed by Michael Nyman for an audio-visual exhibition of the same name which took place at the Grande Arche de la Défense from July to December 1989 to celebrate the bicentennial of the French Revolution. The album consists of 17 pieces, each referring to a specific or generic location, historical incident, or cultural development in Paris since the time of the Revolution.
Michael Nyman (1981 album). La Traversée de Paris (film). Michael Laurence Nyman, CBE (born 23 March 1944) is an English composer of minimalist music, pianist, librettist and musicologist, known for numerous film scores (many written during his lengthy collaboration with the filmmaker Peter Greenaway), and his multi-platinum soundtrack album to Jane Campion's The Piano
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Released at: This album was released on the label Criterion (catalog number CRITCD 1). This album was released in 1989 year. UK. Format of the release is. CD, Album.
La Traversée de Paris. There is a geographical emphasis to the first six pieces which describe the city itself without historical context.
Michael Nyman photograph, printed on Fuji Crystal Archive paper, Michael Nyman essay and sleeve notes, printed on pristine white Colorplan. Listen to a sample track here. CINE OPERA represents Nyman at a creative peak, bringing together the old and the new, a powerful statement on the timeless nature of his work, his continuing relevance, and his enduring success in multiple artistic fields. La Traversée de Paris was first commissioned in 1989 to mark France’s bi-centennial celebrations. Nyman continued to use tracks from La Traversée de Paris in other projects – for concert, film and opera,.
Michael Nyman - Decay Music (1976) Full Album. The Piano (1993) Soundtrack By Michael Nyman. Drowning By Number 3. The Scent Of Love. Michael Nyman Prospero's Books. Michael Nyman Time Lapse. The Sacrifice (The Piano). The Best Of Some Of The Best Soundtracks. La Traversée De Paris (Full Album). Michael Nyman Music From The Draughtman’s Contract. Drowning By Number 2 1988.
La Traversée de Paris (The Crossing of Paris) is an album by the Michael Nyman Band featuring music composed by Michael Nyman for an audio-visual exhibition of the same name which took place at the Grande Arche de la Défense from July to December 1989 to celebrate the bicentennial of the French Revolution.
|2||La Nef De Paris||3:03|
|5||Le Palais Royal||6:06|
|7||Le Théatre D'Ombres Chinoises||6:48|
|8||L'Émeute De La Faim||3:56|
|9||Du Faubourg À L'Assemblée||2:40|
|10||Ah Ça Ira||3:54|
|11||Passage De L'Égalité||6:25|
|12||Les Murs Des Fédérés||7:26|
|13||De L'Hôtel De Ville À La Concorde||6:13|
|17||L'Arche De La Défense||7:15|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Kelly Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Kelly Music Ltd.
- Pressed By – CD Plant MFG
- Published By – Kelly Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – PRT Studios
- Mixed At – PRT Studios
- Cello – Justin Pearson, Tony Hinnigan
- Choir – London Voices
- Clarinet, Bass Clarinet – David Fuest, David Rix
- Double Bass – Paul Morgan, Robin McGee
- Engineer [Assistant] – Dillon Gallagher
- Engineer, Mixed By – Michael J. Dutton*
- Horn – Huw Jenkins , Richard Clews
- Illustration – D'Après Grapus
- Layout – Alan Forster
- Leader [Director Choir] – Terry Edwards
- Piano, Leader [Direction Musicale] – Michael Nyman
- Producer – David Cunningham
- Soprano Saxophone, Alto Saxophone – Jamie Talbot, John Harle, Simon Haram
- Soprano Vocals – Sarah Leonard
- Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Flute [Petite], Flute, Bass Flute – Andrew Findon
- Trumpet, Trumpet [Petite] – Graham Ashton
- Tuba [Tenor], Bass Trombone – Steve Saunders
- Violin – Alexander Balanescu, Clare Connors, Elisabeth Perry
- Violin, Viola – Jonathan Carney
NotesThe album consists of 17 pieces, each referring to a specific or generic location, historical incident, or cultural development in Paris since the time of the Revolution. There is a geographical emphasis to the first six pieces which describe the city itself without historical context. The subsequent pieces proceed in chronological order by namesake, as a musical timeline charting the city's rich and often violent history from 1789 to 1989.
Mixage et Montage à PRT Studios, Londres
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: CD PLANT MFG CRITCD 1 CDM01
- Other (SPARS Code): ADD
|VF015||Michael Nyman||Cine Opera (2xLP, Album, Ltd, RE)||The Vinyl factory||VF015||UK||2010|
|CRITMC 1||Michael Nyman||La Traversée De Paris (Cass, Album)||Criterion||CRITMC 1||UK||1989|