Jerry Thomas & The Gospel Experience - Searchin' download album
Artist: Jerry Thomas & The Gospel Experience Title: Listen Genre: Gospel Type: New - LP Label: Praise Catalog ID: 7111 Country: USA Our ID: 100834. View other items by this Artist View other items on this Label.
The Gospel of Thomas (also known as the Coptic Gospel of Thomas) is a non-canonical sayings gospel. It was discovered near Nag Hammadi, Egypt, in December 1945 among a group of books known as the Nag Hammadi library. Scholars speculate that the works were buried in response to a letter from Bishop Athanasius declaring a strict canon of Christian scripture.
The Jerry Thomas Experience, Beirut, Lebanon. Love the atmosphere, staff, and drinks of course. My favourite drink is the gin cocktail I had at The Jerry Thomas Experience (it's like drinking a forest), recommended by the amazing staff member Samer. Love it! The best people and the best drinks! Favi Sabine Semaan.
Jerry Thomas Bartenders Guide 1862 Reprint: How to Mix Drinks, or the Bon Vivant. Jerry Thomas Bartenders Guide 1862 Reprint: How to Mix Drinks, or the Bon Vivant.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Released at: This album was released on the label Praise (catalog number 7111). Format of the release is. Vinyl, LP.
The gospel of thomas. Translations by: Thomas O. Lambdin (Coptic version). Hunt (Greek Fragments). The Gospel of Thomas is a collection of traditional Sayings (logoi) of Jesus. It is attributed to Didymos Judas Thomas, the "Doubting Thomas" of the canonical Gospels, and according to many early traditions, the twin brother of Jesus ("didymos" means "twin" in Greek). We have two versions of the Gospel of Thomas today.
The Thomas Gospel online. This site includes the entire Nag Hammadi Library and a large collection of other primary Gnostic scriptures and documents. Above image of the Gospel of Thomas courtesy of the Institute for Antiquity and Christianity, Claremont Graduate University). Visit the Bookstore for a complete selection of translations and books about The Gospel of Thomas. The Gospel of Thomas Collection. Gnosis Archive Library Bookstore Index Web Lectures Ecclesia Gnostica Gnostic Society. There is a general consensus among scholars that the Gospel of Thomas – discovered over a half century ago in the Egyptian desert – dates to the very beginnings of the Christian era and may well have taken first form before any.
English Translation by the Berlin Working Group for Coptic Gnostic Writings. English Translation of the Gospel of Thomas (Anonymous). English Translation of the Gospel of Thomas by Stephen Patterson and Marvin Meyer. English Translation of the Gospel of Thomas by Thomas O. Lambdin. English Translation of Coptic by Lambdin, of Greek by Layton. Gospel of Thomas in Coptic (no versification).
|A1||In Christ I've Found||3:47|
|A3||Christ My Savior||4:55|
|A4||Give Yourself To Jesus||1:50|
|B1||I Need Him Always||4:05|
|B2||Jesus (One More Day)||3:45|
|B3||Had It Not Been For Jesus||3:15|
|B4||When Will You Come?||3:50|
- Published By – Gospel Classics Pub.
- Alto Vocals – Beverly Cunningham, Waldren "Cookie" Ivy
- Alto Vocals, Flute – Joyce Harrell
- Bass [Fender] – Glenn Holmes
- Congas – Daryl Jones
- Executive-Producer, Piano, Piano [Fender] – Jerry Thomas
- Liner Notes – Luther Blackwell, Thelma Williams Dorsey
- Management [President] – Charles P. Lucas, Jr.
- Percussion, Piano [Fender] – Drene Ivy
- Soloist – Adrienne Riley (tracks: A3), M. Terry* (tracks: A2, B3), S. Lipford* (tracks: B1)
- Soprano Vocals – Adrienne Riley, Audrey Warren
- Soprano Vocals, Flute – Mary Lawrence
- Tenor Vocals – Robert Stone , Steve Lipford*
- Tenor Vocals, Tambourine – Michael Terry
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Label): W-7419-A
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Label): W-7419-B
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): W-7419-A RB
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): W-7419-B RB