Gid Tanner And His Skillet-Lickers With Riley Puckett And Clayton McMichen - Flatwoods / Never Seen The Like Since Gettin' Upstairs download album
- Performer: Gid Tanner And His Skillet-Lickers
- Title: Flatwoods / Never Seen The Like Since Gettin' Upstairs
- Genre: Country - World
- Formats: WAV VQF MIDI VOX XM MP2 AIFF
- Style: Country
- MP3 album: 1851 mb
- FLAC album: 1359 mb
- Rating: 4.9/5
- Votes: 909
Tanner's Boarding House.
Gid Tanner And His Skillet-Lickers With Riley Puckett & Clayton McMichen. Gid Tanner And His Skillet-Lickers With Riley Puckett & Clayton McMichen. Never Seen The Like Since Gettin' Upstairs. Show Me The Way To Go Home. The Georgia Organ Grinders. Made in EU. Recording places and dates: Track 1-4: Atlanta, GA, October 22, 1928 Tracks 5-6: Atlanta, GA, October 23, 1928 Tracks 7-8: Atlanta, GA, October 24, 1928 Tracks 9-16: Atlanta, GA, April 8, 1929 Tracks 17-18: Atlanta, GA, April 9, 1929 Tracks 19-22: Atlanta, GA, April 10, 1929. Original recordings from the collections of Joe Bussard, Pat Conte, Allan O. Dunn, Johnny Parth, Ken Romanowski, Secret Museum of Mankind, Doug Seroff, Karl Weiss.
Gid Tanner & His Skillet Lickers w. Riley Puckett Dance All Night With A Bottle In Your Hand. Gid Tanner & His Skillet Lickers w. Riley Puckett Dixie. arthur baker feat rockers revenge on a mission. bitches broken heart bille eilish. arthur baker meat katie vs rockers revenge feat donnie calvin.
Album: We're Listening to Gid Tanner & His Skillet Lickers, Vol. 7. Release year: 2013. Gid Tanner, the Skillet Lickers, The Skillet Lickers & Gid Tanner - Cumberland Gap On A Buckin' Mule The Best Of Country Fiddle, 2009 02:46. Gid Tanner - You've Got to Stop Drinking Shine Old Time Music: Sounds of America 1923 - 1936, Vol. 1, 2013 03:04. Artist: Gid Tanner His Skillet Lickers.
Clayton McMichen, Riley Puckett, Gid Tanner And The Skillet Lickers - Soldier's Joy 02:55 100 Early Blues Recordings. Clayton McMichen, Riley Puckett, Gid Tanner And The Skillet Lickers - Soldier's Joy 02:55 Roots N' Blues: The Retrospective: 1925-1950, Vol. Two. Recomendations. Adolf Hofner And His San Antonians Daniels-Deason Sacred Harp Singers Charlie Bowman & His Brothers Deep South Boys . Smith Aiken Country String Band Silver Leaf Quarter B-Sider Kantik Comfort Saphire's Zest Baba's Sitar Project Doretta Morro Alfed Drake Peter Cookson Carol.
Ace fiddlers Gid Tanner, Clayton McMichen, Bert Layne, and one-handed Lowe Stokes were all members, in various combinations. Anchored by Riley Puckett's steady bass runs on guitar, they blazed a path through the dance reels of the day, taking them to soaring heights. This four-disc set is the most complete collection of the Skillet Lickers currently out there, covering sessions recorded in Atlanta and San Antonio between 1926 and 1934 . Gid Tanner & His Skillet Lickers, Gid Tanner.
|B||Never Seen The Like Since Gettin' Upstairs|
- Copyright (c) – Columbia Phonograph Company, Inc.
- Record Company – Columbia Phonograph Company, Inc.
- Banjo [Uncredited] – Fate Norris
- Fiddle [Uncredited] – Lowe Stokes
- Fiddle [Uncredited], Harmony Vocals [Uncredited] – Gid Tanner
- Fiddle [Uncredited], Lead Vocals [Uncredited] – Clayton McMichen
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Riley Puckett
- Speech [Uncredited] – Clayton McMichen (tracks: A), Riley Puckett (tracks: B)
NotesBoth sides recorded 8 April 1929 in Atlanta, GA.
Side A matrix no. 148203-2.
Side B matrix no. 148208-1.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): 148203
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): 148208
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): Ⓦ148203 2-A-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): Ⓦ148208 1-A-1