Nickelback - The Long Road download album
Nickelback - Flat on the Floor (Audio). Nickelback - Another Hole in the Head (Audio).
The Long Road is the fourth studio album by Canadian rock band Nickelback, released on September 23, 2003. The album was recorded at famed Greenhouse Studios in Vancouver, British Columbia. It is the band's last album with Ryan Vikedal as drummer. The album was certified 3 Platinum by the RIAA in March 2005 and it had sold 3,591,000 copies as of April 2011. It has sold over 5 million copies worldwide and in the year 2003, was only the album to have sold over 2 million copies worldwide
The Long Road +10 Bonus Tracks (CD, Album, Unofficial). Roadrunner Records (6). RR 8400-5. Unfortunately Nickelback would fall into that gray area where they’re not metal enough for metal fans, and too heavy for casual radio-listeners, however, the bands singles, which usually tend to be on the softer side, gives the band huge mainstream appeal, and it’s for this reason that fans of heavier music probably despise them.
Listen free to Nickelback – The Long Road (Flat on the Floor, Do This Anymore and more). The Long Road is the fourth album by Canadian rock band Nickelback. It was released on September 23, 2003. All of the songs were written and performed by Nickelback. All lyrics are by Chad Kroeger, except for "Someday" which was written by Ryan Peake, Chad Kroeger and Mike Kroeger. The Long Road was certified 3x Platinum by the RIAA in March 2005 and had sold 3,517,388 copies up to September 19, 2009.
The Long Road is the fourth full-length studio album by Canadian rock band Nickelback, released on September 23, 2003 via Roadrunner Records. The album was officially recorded at the famous famed Greenhouse Studios in Vancouver, British Columbia. The album reached an official peak of number six on the Billboard 200 on October 11th, 2003, less than half a month after the album’s release. By April 13th, 2011, the album has sold a total of 5,528,000 copies in the United States. The Long Road Q&A. What have the artists said about the album? Nickelback gave an inside look at the making of The.
Thanks to their smash number one hit "How You Remind Me," Nickelback became the poster boys for neo-grunge in 2001
Imagine a young Chad Kroeger, polarized by the massive success of his band's third studio album, Silver Side Up. With the record's lead single, "How You Remind Me" already certified gold, Kroeger wondered how he would maintain a steady balance between his music and his newfound fame
Слушайте The Long Road от Nickelback на Deezer. Благодаря потоковой трансляции музыки на Deezer вы можете слушать более 53 млн треков, создавать свои плейлисты и делиться любимыми песнями с друзьями.
By: Nickelback (2003, Rock). Here And Now by Nickelback. Silver Side Up by Nickelback. Feed The Machine by Nickelback. Dark Horse by Nickelback. View all albums . The Long Road. By: Nickelback (2003, Rock). 1. Flat On The Floor.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Flat On The Floor||2:03|
|2||Do This Anymore||4:04|
Strings [Additional] – Brian Larsen*, Cameron Wilson , Henry Lee , Zoltan Rozsnyai
|4||Believe It Or Not||4:08|
|5||Feelin' Way Too Damn Good
Voice – Corinne Youchezin
|6||Because Of You||3:30|
|7||Figured You Out||3:49|
|9||Throw Yourself Away||3:55|
|10||Another Hole In The Head||3:36|
|11||See You At The Show||4:04|
- Recorded At – Greenhouse Studio Inc., Canada
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The All Blacks B.V.
- Copyright (c) – The All Blacks B.V.
- Marketed By – The David Gresham Record Company
- Distributed By – The David Gresham Record Company
- Glass Mastered At – CDT
- Recorded At – Mountainview Studios
- Mixed At – The Warehouse Studio
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Licensed To – Roadrunner Records
- Licensed From – The All Blacks B.V.
- A&R – Ron Burman
- Bass – Mike Kroeger
- Coordinator [Album Coordinator] – Kevin "Chief" Zaruk*
- Creative Director – Lynda Kusnetz
- Design – Morning Breath Inc.
- Drums – Ryan "Vik" Vikedal
- Edited By [Digitally Editing By] – Joey Moi, Ryan Andersen
- Engineer – Joey Moi
- Engineer [Assistant] – Alex Aligizakis
- Guitar – Chad Kroeger, Ryan Peake
- Lead Vocals – Chad Kroeger
- Lyrics By – Chad Kroeger, Mike Kroeger (tracks: 3), Ryan Peake (tracks: 3)
- Management – Bryan Coleman
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Mixed By – Randy Staub
- Music By – Nickelback
- Photography By [Band Photography] – Daniel Moss
- Producer – Joey Moi, Nickelback
- Technician [Chad's Tech] – Tim "Timmy!" Dawson*
- Technician [Mike's Tech] – David "Shuu" Guidish*
- Technician [Nik's Tech] – Andrew "Morgan" Mawhinney*
- Technician [Peake's Tech] – Kris "Dude" Dawson*
- Vocals – Ryan Peake
NotesRecorded at Greenhouse Studios, Burnaby, B.C. and Mountainview Studios, Abbotsford, B.C.
Mixed at The Warehouse Studios, Vancouver, B.C.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, NYC.
Released in clear jewel case with clear tray & 12 page booklet
Made in R.S.A. on disc
Track duration's taken from Media Player
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 001212 141434
- Barcode (String): 6001212141434
- Matrix / Runout: CDDGR 1579-1 MASTERED BY CDT
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L141
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 988B
- Label Code: LC 09231
- Rights Society: RiSA
|72435 93834 2 2||Nickelback||The Long Road (CD, Album, Dig)||Roadrunner Records, EMI||72435 93834 2 2||Canada||2003|
|72435 93807 2 8||Nickelback||The Long Road (CD, Album, Copy Prot.)||EMI, Roadrunner Records||72435 93807 2 8||Canada||2003|
|168 618 390-2||Nickelback||The Long Road (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Roadrunner Records||168 618 390-2||Russia||Unknown|
|none||Nickelback||The Long Road (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Roadrunner Records||none||Russia||2003|
|RR 8400-5||Nickelback||The Long Road +10 Bonus Tracks (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Roadrunner Records||RR 8400-5||Europe||2003|