John Patitucci - Communion download album
Communion is an album by jazz bassist John Patitucci, released in 2001. Patitucci had released three albums for Concord Records before this one. The album's 10 tracks featured a total of 18 musicians.
Highlights include Tim Ries' overdubbed woodwind snippets on "Calabria" and Branford Marsalis' soprano sax feature on "Communion," framed by Mehldau and a string quartet.
Communion (John Patitucci album). 6. John Patitucci – John Patitucci is an American jazz bassist. John James Patitucci was born in Brooklyn, New York, on December 22,1959, when he was 12 he bought his first bass and decided on his career. He listened to bass parts in R&B songs on the radio and he cites as influences Oscar Petersons albums with Ray Brown and Wes Montgomerys with Ron Carter. For the development of rhythm, he points to the time he has spent with Danilo Pérez, in the late 1970s he studied acoustic bass at San Francisco State University and Long Beach State University.
Communion - John Patitucci. Discover new music every day. Personalized feed with recommendations and new music, radio, curated playlists for every taste, easy management of your music library. Artist: John Patitucci.
John Patitucci - Communion, 06:43, . MB download mp3 full version here. Download John Patitucci - Communion. Communion: Best 2 songs. John Patitucci - Isabella 08:00. John Patitucci - Soul Eyes 03:44. John Patitucci: best 2 tracks. Dave Grusin, Eric Marienthal, Gary Grant, Harvey Mason, John Patitucci, Tom Scott - Moment to Moment Two For The Road, 1997 04:11. Airto Moreira, Flora Purim, Ivo Perelman, John Patitucci - Nesta Rua Circle Dance, 2005 06:11.
Download John Patitucci - Communion Stunningly! 18 people think this track is stunning! Back. 3 best mp3 from Communion. Isabella - John Patitucci. Soul Eyes - John Patitucci. Valentine - John Patitucci. 3 best John Patitucci tracks.
John Patitucci - Communion JazzJazz. Release source: CD. Year: 2001. Discount: 20%. 00:00.
|10||Bohemia After Dark||2:44|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Concord Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Concord Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Avatar Studios
- Bass – John Patitucci
- Cello – Sachi Patitucci
- Clarinet, Flute – Tim Ries
- Drums – Brian Blade, Horacio Hernandez
- Executive-Producer – Glen Barros, John Burk
- Mastered By – Allan Tucker
- Percussion – Duduka DaFonseca, Marc Quinones, Waltinho Anastacio*
- Piano – Brad Mehldau (tracks: 2,5,7,9), Bruce Barth, Edward Simon
- Producer – John Patitucci
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Joe Barbaria
- Soprano Saxophone – Branford Marsalis (tracks: 5)
- Tenor Saxophone – Joe Lovano
- Violin – Richard Rood
- Vocals – Luciana Souza
NotesRecorded at Avatar Studios, New York, New York in February & March 2001
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 013431497028
- Barcode (Text): 0 13431 49702 8
- Matrix / Runout: 41167AM-01 CCD-4970-2 011304-15