Bar-Kays - Money Talks download album
Money Talks is an album by the Memphis, Tennessee-based group The Bar-Kays. This album would chart at number twenty one on the Billboard Soul Album charts. The single "Holy Ghost" would chart at number nine on the Soul Singles Charts. Feelin' Alright" 4:56.
Complete your The Bar-Kays collection. Money Talks (LP, Album). Money Talks (CD, Album, RE). P-Vine Records.
Album: Money Talks (1978). Artist: The Bar-Kays. Money online! Converting/Cutting. Download for free and listen to The Bar-Kays - Money Talks. We have song's lyrics, which you can find out below. Org T The Bar-Kays.
Money Talks is an album by the Memphis, Tennessee-based group The Bar-Kays.
Contagious by Bar-Kays. View all albums . Money Talks. 6. Holy Ghost (Reborn). More albums from Bar-Kays: Animal by Bar-Kays. Black Rock by Bar-Kays. Light Of Life by Bar-Kays. Contagious by Bar-Kays. About.
Although the Bar-Kays stuck with the Stax Records until its demise in 1976, the label stopped releasing the group's recordings after 1973. However, when they re-emerged as a success on the Mercury label with hits like "Shake Your Rump to the Funk," some unreleased recordings they made between 1974 and 1976 were released as an album entitled Money Talks. Although this repackaging was obviously designed to cash in on the group's success, Money Talks stands up as a solid and consistent album in its own right
Tracklist Hide Credits
Synthesizer – Paul Smith Written-By – E Marion*, H Thigpen*, J. Banks*
Keyboards – Dale O. Warren*Written-By – Dave Mason
Written-By – William C. Brown III
Arranged By [Vocals] – Leon Ndugu ChanclerGuitar [Guitars], Bass – Greg CrockettSynthesizer – Paul Smith Written-By – H Thigpen*, J. Banks*
Keyboards – Dale O. Warren*Written-By – Mark Farner
|B3||Holy Ghost (Reborn)
Written-By – E Marion*, H Thigpen*, J. Banks*
- Recorded At – Stax Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Fantasy Studios
- Remixed At – Fantasy Studios
- Mastered At – Kendun Recorders
- Arranged By [Horns] – Dale Warren
- Art Direction – Phil Carroll
- Bass – James Alexander
- Congas, Percussion – Bill Summers
- Design – Dennis Gassner
- Drums – Michael Beard
- Engineer [Basic Tracks] – Robert Jackson, William C. Brown III
- Guitar – Lloyd Smith
- Illustration – Brian Zick
- Keyboards, Synthesizer – Winston Stewart
- Lead Vocals – Larry Dodson
- Mastered By – John Golden
- Percussion – Ralph MacDonald
- Photography By – William R. Eastabrook*
- Producer [Additional Recordings], Recorded By [Additional Recordings], Remix – Phil Kaffel
- Producer [Basic Tracks] – Allen Jones*
- Technician [Assistant Fantasy Studios, Berkeley, June 1978] – Dan Kopelson*
- Tenor Saxophone – Harvey Henderson
- Trumpet – Charles Allen
NotesRecorded at Stax Studios, Memphis; 1972 - 1975.
Additional recording at Fantasy Studios, Berkeley.
Mastered at Kendun Recorders, Burbank
|STX-4106||The Bar-Kays*||Money Talks (LP, Album)||Stax||STX-4106||US||1978|
|SCD-4106-2||The Bar-Kays*||Money Talks (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Stax||SCD-4106-2||US||1991|
|SCD-4106-2||The Bar-Kays*||Money Talks (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Stax||SCD-4106-2||Germany||1991|
|SXE 023||The Bar-Kays*||Money Talks (LP, Album, RE)||Stax||SXE 023||UK||1989|
|8194-4106H||Bar-Kays||Money Talks (8-Trk, Album)||Stax||8194-4106H||US||1978|