City Boy - Book Early download album
Book early" was the album which finally brought commercial success for City Boy, in the form of a hit single. 5705" will be familiar to anyone who was listening to pop music in the late 1970's, its early use of a digital dial tone sound instantly distinguishing it in that crowded market. The song was in fact originally called "Turn on to Jesus", but while the record label loved the melody, they felt that the theme would cause problem when it came to radio play.
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. Cityboy - Goodbye Lauerlie. another classic from book early ! - enjoy - uploaded via. City Boy - Raise your glass to foolish me. City Boy - Book Early. City Boy - "Cigarettes". In the early 1970s Lol Mason, Steve Broughton, Max Thomas and Chris Dunn were playing folk music in the Birmingham area. They toured the clubs of the. Cityboy - What a night 1978.
Band Name City Boy. Album Name Book Early. Labels Mercury Records Vertigo Records. Members owning this album1. Re-Issue in 2008 by Renaissance Records.
Album · 1977 · 11 Songs. Book Early City Boy. American Trad Rock.
|A2||Summer In The School Yard||3:52|
|A4||Raise Your Glass (To Foolish Me)||2:57|
|B1||Do What You Do, Do Well||3:29|
|B2||The World Loves A Dancer||3:24|
|B4||Moving In Circles||4:05|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Phonogram Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Phonogram Ltd.
- Recorded At – Rockfield Studios
- Recorded At – Trident Studios
- Recorded At – Wessex Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Mastered At – A&M Mastering Studios
- Acoustic Guitar – Robert John Lange
- Conductor – Lou Clark*
- Double Bass – Roy Babbington (tracks: B3)
- Engineer – Gary Edwards, Neil Ross, Robert John Lange, Ted Sharp
- Guitar – "Doc" Merle Anger (tracks: B3)
- Keyboards – Greg Mathieson
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Mixed By – Gary Ladinsky
- Photography By – Richard Haughton
- Producer – Robert John Lange
- Written-By – Lol Mason (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B1 to B3, B5), Max Thomas (tracks: A3, B2, B5), Mike Slamer (tracks: A2, A5, B1), Roy Ward (tracks: B1), Steve Broughton (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5, B3, B4)
NotesFirst Pressing, comes with lyric inner sleeve
This first pressing does not include "What A Night".
|6360 163||City Boy||Book Early (LP, Album, M/Print)||Vertigo||6360 163||Netherlands||1978|
|L 36719||City Boy||Book Early (LP, Album)||Mushroom||L 36719||Australia||1978|
|SRM-1-3737||City Boy||Book Early (LP, Album)||Mercury||SRM-1-3737||US||1978|
|BU(L)546||City Boy||Book Early (LP, Album)||Vertigo||BU(L)546||South Africa||1978|
|MC8-1-3737||City Boy||Book Early (8-Trk, Album)||Mercury||MC8-1-3737||Canada||1978|