Pat Metheny Group - American Garage download album
Complete your Pat Metheny Group collection.
American Garage is the second album by the Pat Metheny Group, released in 1979 on ECM Records. The album represented the most collaborative writing session between Pat Metheny and Lyle Mays up to that point in the band's history. According to Metheny, this yielded mixed results. But both he and Mays have expressed less praise for the fifth and final track, "The Epic", which Metheny has claimed, "is all over the ma.
The back liner photo gives the impression of a grungy Midwestern garage band, but no, that doesn't describe this sophisticated jazz-rock quartet, which was simultaneously breaking into mass-market acceptance and away from the contemplative ECM stereotype.
More albums from Pat Metheny Group: The Way Up by Pat Metheny Group. Quartet by Pat Metheny Group. Imaginary Day by Pat Metheny Group. Speaking Of Now by Pat Metheny Group. Pat Metheny Group by Pat Metheny Group. Still Life (Talking) by Pat Metheny Group. We Live Here by Pat Metheny Group. First Circle by Pat Metheny Group. View all albums . American Garage. More albums from Pat Metheny Group: The Way Up by Pat Metheny Group.
American Garage Pat Metheny Group. This album has an average beat per minute of 124 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 99/153 BPM). Tracklist American Garage.
Pat Metheny Group Cross The Heartland, American Garage (Remastered) (Live).
Artist: Pat Metheny Group. Album: American Garage, 1979. Has been played on. Russia 3.
The artist just dropped his latest collection American Garage – and we have it here for you to check out! Pat Metheny Group, Pat Metheny's new collection includes 5 tracks on 1 disc(s) with total runtime of 35:21.
|A1||(Cross The) Heartland||6:49|
- Recorded At – Long View Farm Studios
- Distributed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Manufactured By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ECM Records GmbH
- Bass – Mark Egan
- Design – Basil Pao
- Drums – Dan Gottlieb*
- Engineer – Kent Nebergall
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jesse Henderson
- Executive-Producer – Manfred Eicher
- Guitar [6 & 12-string Guitars], Producer, Composed By – Pat Metheny
- Keyboards, Composed By – Lyle Mays
- Photography By – Rob Van Petten
- Photography By [Cover] – Joel Meyerowitz
- Production Manager [Thanks For Help] – Richard Niles
Notes©℗ 1979 ECM Records GmbH
Recorded June 1979 at Longview Frm, No. Brookfield, Mass.
Special Thanks To Richard Niles
Printed in U.S.A
Label has black text.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A & B Side labels): ECM-1-1155
- Matrix / Runout (A Side etched): ECM-1-1155-E1 BK
- Matrix / Runout (B Side etched): ECM-2-1155-E1 0-1 SM1-1 BK
- Matrix / Runout (B Side stamped): MASTERDISK EDP
|ECM 1155, 2301 155||Pat Metheny Group||American Garage (LP, Album)||ECM Records, ECM Records||ECM 1155, 2301 155||Germany||1979|
|ECM 1155, 827 134-2||Pat Metheny Group||American Garage (CD, Album)||ECM Records, ECM Records||ECM 1155, 827 134-2||US||Unknown|
|ECM-1-1155||Pat Metheny Group||American Garage (LP, Album)||ECM Records||ECM-1-1155||US||1979|
|EC 114||Pat Metheny Group||American Garage (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||ECHO||EC 114||Poland||Unknown|
|ECM 1155, 827 134-2||Pat Metheny Group||American Garage (CD, Album, RE)||ECM Records, ECM Records||ECM 1155, 827 134-2||Germany||Unknown|