The Alton Brown Trio - Bitter Like Me download album
- Performer: The Alton Brown Trio
- Title: Bitter Like Me
- Genre: Pop
- Formats: MP2 AA ADX MP1 DMF DTS MPC
- Released: 2016
- Style: Novelty, Comedy
- MP3 album: 1302 mb
- FLAC album: 1897 mb
- Rating: 4.5/5
- Votes: 914
Complete your The Alton Brown Trio collection.
2018 The Alton Brown Trio. Listen to this album and millions more.
TITLE added to MP3 cart. Bitter Like Me. The Alton Brown Trio. Exclusive Prime pricing. This is a great little album.
Album · 2018 · 9 Songs. 2018 The Alton Brown Trio.
He put out a music video for a track called Pop Song last night: Fans who have seen Brown live will recognize the music.
If you missed picking up Bitter Like Me, the first musical release from The Alton Brown Trio, then you’re in luck.
Alton Brown is already the Bill Nye of cooking shows with his humorously parody-filled Good Eats, and the Howard Kossel of culinary competitions with his hosting gig on Iron Chef America. But now his latest musical venture just might make him the eclectic king of food tunes ("Weird Al," you're on notice!). The Food Network personality just dropped an album from his band The Alton Brown Trio titled Bitter Like Me, which has Brown singing, rapping, and strumming guitar in a mix of musical styles. The nine-song album has tracks with titles like "Science!" which proclaims.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Arranged By, Performer [TV Chef Tracks] – P. Belden*Music By – P. Belden*Music By, Lyrics By – A. Brown*
|3||Airport Shrimp Cocktail
Lyrics By – A. Brown*Music By – Patrick Belden
|6||Grandmom Forgot To Brine The Bird|
|7||Pork Chop Blues|
|8||Cooking Lesson Lullaby|
|9||Bitter Like Me|
- Copyright (c) – Brainfood Industries
- Mastered At – Infrasonic Sound
- Bass [Additional Bass Tracks] – Scott Mulvahill
- Keyboards [Except microKorg], Backing Vocals, Arranged By [Keyboards] – Chris Smallwood
- Mastered By – Peter Lyman*
- Percussion, Backing Vocals – Jim Pace
- Photography By [CD Cover Photo] – Sarah De Heer
- Producer – A. Brown*, Chris Smallwood
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Engineer – Wil Houchens
- Vocals, Guitar [Guitars], Synthesizer [microKorg], Tenor Saxophone – Alton Brown
- Written-By – A. Brown* (tracks: 1, 4 to 9)
NotesAlbum sold on 2016-2017 "Eat Your Science" Tour dates and from the tour website, altonbrowntour.com.
Comes in unipack style cardboard sleeve. Includes download card.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 04837 08774 2
- Matrix / Runout: ALTON BROWN TRIO-BITTER LIKE ME