Neu! - Neu! '75 download album
Neu! '75 is the third studio album by the krautrock band Neu!. It was recorded and mixed at Conny Plank's studio between December 1974 and January 1975.
Neu! '75. Neu! Released 1975.
Neu! �75 is the third studio album from German Krautrock legends Neu! I�ve only been partially impressed with their first two albums which is mostly due to the tracks that IMO, are more sound experiements than real songs. It�s an aquired taste if you enjoy those avant garde experiements but I�m one of those that don�t. On the other hand there were some really great songs on those albums too with relentless driving krautrock beats and psychadelic elements.
Neu! '75 may have marked a personal reunion for Dinger and Rother, but there's little union to be heard. The record's lush ambience masks a primal tension at the heart, as if Neu were unsure to whom they would be leaving their legacy: new age or punk. E-Musik" has perfected the equation: the acid-fried expanse of their debut distilled through the radical proto-punk of their second album, and punctuated by spells of dreamy ambience.
More albums from Neu!: Starring The Who! (Woodstock Festival – August 1969) by Neu! Neu! ’86 by Neu! Neu! 2 by Neu! The Tommy Demos by Neu! Neu! by Neu! View all albums . Neu! ’75. By: Neu! (1975, Rock).
neu! 1975 neu! '75 leb wohl.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Grönland Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Grönland Ltd.
- Pressed By – Optimal Media Production – A785572
- Recorded At – Conny's Studio
- Mixed At – Conny's Studio
- Concept By, Music By – Klaus Dinger, Michael Rother
- Cover – Neu!
- Drums – Hans Lampe (tracks: 4 to 6), Thomas Dinger (tracks: 4 to 6)
- Engineer [Tontechnik] – Konrad Plank*
- Guitar, Piano, Synthesizer [Synthorc], Electronics, Voice – Michael Rother
- Photography By [Hans Lampe Foto] – Thomas Dinger
- Photography By [Klaus Dinger Foto] – Dieter Eickelpoth*
- Photography By [Michael Rother Foto] – Ann W.*
- Photography By [Thomas Dinger Foto] – Axel Pfeiffer
- Producer [Produktion] – Konrad Plank*, Neu!
- Voice, Percussion, Guitar, Piano, Organ – Klaus Dinger
NotesRecorded and mixed December 1974 to January 1975 in Conny's Studio.
Originally released on LP in 1975.
℗ © 2001 Grönland Ltd.
Remastered 2001 in London.
Made in EU.
Packaged in a jewel case with clear tray and fold out insert.
Catalogue number variations are: CDGRON III on cover spines, CDGRONIII on rear cover & disc.
2007+ pressing based on the Optimal Media Production matrix number.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 024545 345124
- Label Code: LC 01387
- Matrix / Runout: manufactured by optimal media production A785572-01
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L573
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9712
|BRAIN 1062||Neu!||Neu! '75 (LP, Album)||Brain||BRAIN 1062||Germany||1975|
|BRAIN 1062, 1062||Neu!||Neu! '75 (LP, Album, RE, Gat)||Brain, Metronome||BRAIN 1062, 1062||Germany||Unknown|
|none||Neu!||Neu! '75 (6xFile, FLAC, Album, RE, RM)||Grönland Records||none||Europe||Unknown|
|UAG 29782||Neu!||Neu! '75 (LP, Album, Gat)||United Artists Records||UAG 29782||UK||1975|
|UXP-702-EB||Neu!||Neu! '75 (LP, Album, Promo)||Brain||UXP-702-EB||Japan||1976|