Alfredo Rodriguez - Sounds Of Space download album
In 2006, the extraordinarily inventive, globally conscious Cuban pianist Alfredo Rodriguez was selected to perform at the Montreux Jazz Festival - where he was invited to a gathering at the home of the festival's founder/director Claude Nobs, who asked him if he would play for Quincy Jones. Smitten ever since with the young virtuoso, Q not only calls him "one of the most prolific and gifted jazz pianists of the 21st century," but also developed Rodriguez's career and co-produced his rhythmically eclectic debut.
Artist: Alfredo Rodriguez. Album: Sounds of Space. Archive, Jazz, Album, CD. Related Posts. Alfredo Rodriguez – Duologue (2019).
Released by: Mack Avenue Records, Qwest Records. Album release date: 27 March 2012. 07 - Sounds of Space.
Sounds of Space, 2012. Sueno de Paseo, 03:53. Unfortunately, the station stopped broadcasting. Perhaps, this is a temporary station problem. You can leave your e-mail and we will let you know when the broadcast of the station will be online again: Or listen to the other country dec name stations.
Personnel: Alfredo Rodríguez - piano, melodica ( Peter Slavov - bass ( Gaston Joya - bass ( Francisco Mela - drums & percussion ( Michael Olivera - drums & percussion ( Ernesto Vega - soprano saxophone ( clarinet & bass clarinet ( Santa Cecilia Quartet - flute, oboe, French horn, bassoon (.
This album has an average beat per minute of 109 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 74/140 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Sounds of Space. BPM Profile Sounds of Space. Album starts at 114BPM, ends at 74BPM (-40), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Alfredo Rodríguez.
|2||Sueño de Paseo||3:52|
|7||Sounds Of Space||4:44|
|8||Crossing The Border||6:44|
|9||... Y Bailaría La Negra? (A Ernesto Lecuona)||6:52|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mack Avenue Records II, LLC
- Copyright (c) – Mack Avenue Records II, LLC
- Record Company – Qwest Records
- Recorded At – Westlake Studios
- Recorded At – Downtown Music Studios
- Mixed At – Lion Share Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Waystation
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- A&R [Assistant] – Rebecca Sahim, Stevan Cablayan
- Art Direction, Design – Raj Naik
- Bass – Gaston Joya* (tracks: 2 to 4, 7, 9 to 11), Peter Slavov* (tracks: 1, 6)
- Clarinet, Bass Clarinet – Ernesto Vega (tracks: 7)
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – JoAnn Tominaga
- Creative Director – Randall Kennedy
- Creative Director [Creative Services + Production] – Maria Ehrenreich
- Drums – Francisco Mela (tracks: 1, 6)
- Drums, Percussion – Michael Olivera (tracks: 2 to 4, 7, 9 to 11)
- Executive-Producer [Co-Executive Producer For Quincy Jones Productions] – Adam Fell
- Executive-Producer [For Mack Avenue Records] – Gretchen C. Valade*
- Executive-Producer [For Quincy Jones Productions] – Quincy Jones
- Flute, Oboe, French Horn, Bassoon – Santa Cecila Quartet (tracks: 11)
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Melodica – Alfredo Rodríguez (tracks: 1)
- Mixed By – Dave Way, Humberto Gatica
- Mixed By [Additional Mixing By] – Cristian Robles
- Photography By – Anna Webber
- Piano – Alfredo Rodríguez
- Producer – Alfredo Rodríguez , Quincy Jones
- Producer [Associate] – Mark Ross
- Recorded By – Adolfo (Fito) Martinez, Hector Castillo, Humberto Gatica
- Soprano Saxophone – Ernesto Vega (tracks: 2, 3, 9, 10)
NotesPromo warning is part of the CD artwork. There is also a gold promo stamp on the front cover.
Artist name is printed without an accent mark over the i his last name on front cover only. The CD, spine and credits all include the accent mark.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 73203 10642 0
|MAC 1064||Alfredo Rodriguez*||Sounds Of Space (CD)||Mack Avenue||MAC 1064||US||2012|
|MAC 1064 ADV||Alfredo Rodriguez*||Sounds Of Space (CD, Promo, ADV)||Mack Avenue||MAC 1064 ADV||US||2012|