Muse - Hullabaloo Soundtrack download album
Hullabaloo Soundtrack, also known as Hullabaloo, is a compilation album by English rock band Muse and the soundtrack to their live video album Hullabaloo: Live at Le Zenith, Paris, both released on 1 July 2002 on Mushroom Taste Records. The album comprises one disc of previously released B-sides and a second disc of live recordings from the band's performances at Le Zénith in Paris, France on 28 and 29 October 2001.
Hullabaloo - Live At Le Zenith - CD2 (CDr, Album, Promo). Hullabaloo Soundtrack (2xCD, Album, Dig). Naïve, Taste Media Limited.
Hullabaloo Soundtrack. By: Muse (2002, Rock). Black Holes & Revelations by Muse. Live At Rome Olympic Stadium by Muse.
The Hullabaloo Soundtrack arrived after only two albums - 1999's Showbiz and 2001's indie smash Origin of Symmetry - and it's an ambitious move for the band. Hullabaloo captures Muse live in concert at Le Zenith in Paris in October 2001 on disc two. Frontman Matthew Bellamy howls and halloos through classics like "Muscle Museum" and "Citizen Erased. His bandmates provide a tight, grunge-inspired rhythm section; however, Bellamy's vocal anguish is painfully romantic - think Jeff Buckley and more conservative Thom Yorke. Released July 1, 2002. Hullabaloo Soundtrack Tracklist. The B-sides are all on Disc 1 (minus Agitated, the rest of the B-sides are studio versions), and the live recordings make up Disc 2. Japanese versions of the album feature Jimmy Kane instead of Forced In on Disc 1 (both B-Sides to Uno; that was probably intentional), and a piano version of Sunburn on Disc 2 that doesn’t. Tracks nine and ten on Disc 1 are The Gallery, an instrumental, and Hyper Chondriac Music, a slower version of Hyper Music, respectively. Hullabaloo Soundtrack Q&A.
May 02, 2005 10:26 am May 02, 2005 10:26 am. 2. This isn't Muse's best album, and it's made up of B-Sides. Hullabaloo Soundtrack Flowerpot Their live performances are absolutely fantastic, and Matt never does things by halves. Jul 02, 2004 07:24 am Jul 02, 2004 07:24 am. 0. Muse are possibly the most musical band of today, and I think they are pretty underrated. Their live performances are absolutely fantastic, and Matt never does things by halves. Hullabaloo Soundtrack Emenius Sleepus they are definitely in a league of their own. Apr 12, 2004 10:21 am Apr 12, 2004 10:21 am. 1. You can't really compare Muse to anything.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Producer – John Leckie
|1-5||Map Of Your Head
Recorded By – Matthew Bellamy
Producer – John Leckie
|1-10||Hyper Chondriac Music||5:29|
|2-0||What's He Building
Written-By, Performer – Tom Waits
|2-9||In Your World||3:10|
- Licensed To – PIAS Benelux
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Taste Media Limited
- Copyright (c) – Taste Media Limited
- Published By – Taste Music Limited
- Published By – Jalma Music
- Published By – Warner/Chappell
- Recorded At – Airfield Studio
- Recorded At – The Dairy Studios
- Recorded At – Le Zénith De Paris
- Mixed At – Airfield Studio
- Mixed At – Sawmills Studio
- Produced At – Real World Studios
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media Production – A264868
- Art Direction, Design – Laurence Stevens
- Coordinator [Taste Media Co-ordinator] – Anthony Shaw
- Design [Sleeve], Layout – Barny Bewick
- Engineer [Assistant Mix] – Tom Joyce
- Engineer [Assistant Recording] – Alex Goodison
- Engineer [Recording] – John Cornfield, Tim Summerhayes
- Executive-Producer – Dennis Smith , Safta Jaffery
- Mastered By – Stuart Hawkes
- Mixed By – John Cornfield (tracks: 1-2, 1-5 to 1-7, 2-1 to 2-11), Muse, Paul Reeve (tracks: 1-1, 1-3, 1-4, 1-8 to 1-10)
- Mixed By [Audio Mixes] – John Cornfield
- Performer – Chris Wolstenholme, Dominic Howard, Matthew Bellamy
- Photography By [Sleeve] – Carl Fox
- Producer – Muse, Paul Reeve (tracks: 1-1, 1-3, 1-4, 1-6, 1-8 to 1-10)
- Recorded By – John Cornfield (tracks: 2-1 to 2-11), Paul Reeve (tracks: 1-1, 1-3, 1-4, 1-8), Tim Summerhayes (tracks: 2-1 to 2-11)
- Written-By – Bellamy*
NotesCD/01 > Selection of B-sides recorded between March 1999 & October 2001
CD/02 > Live concert recorded on October 28/29 2001 at 'Le Zenith' in Paris
1-1 recorded and mixed at The Airfield, March 1999.
1-2 produced at Real World, January 2001, mixed at Sawmills Studio, March 2001.
1-3 recorded and mixed at The Airfield, October 1999.
1-4 recorded and mixed at The Airfield, October 1999.
1-5 recorded in Teignmouth, Devon, March 2001, mixed at Sawmills Studio, December 2001.
1-6 recorded at The Airfield, March 1999, mixed at Sawmills Studio, December 2000.
1-7 produced at Real World, January 2001, mixed at Sawmills Studio, March 2001.
1-8 recorded and mixed at The Airfield, October 1999.
1-9 recorded at The Dairy, June 2001, mixed at The Airfield, July 2001.
1-10 recorded at The Dairy, June 2001, mixed at The Airfield, July 2001.
CD 2 mixed at Sawmills Studio Fowey, Cornwall.
2-0 is a pregap track on CD 2.
Published by Taste Music Ltd. 2-0 published by Jalma Music [ASCAP] / Warner Chappell.
℗ 2002 Taste Media Ltd. © 2002 Taste Media Ltd. Except 1-2, 1-6, 1-9 & 1-10 ℗ 2001; 1-3 ℗ 2000; 1-4 & 1-8 ℗ 1999
Released under exclusive licence by [PIAS] Benelux.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5413356185829
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): manufactured by optimal media production A264868-01
- Mastering SID Code (CD1): ifpi L572
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): manufactured by optimal media production A264868-02
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): ifpi L572
|MUSH105CD||Muse||Hullabaloo Soundtrack (2xCD, Album, Ltd, Dig)||Taste Media Limited, Mushroom||MUSH105CD||UK||2002|
|CTCM-65021-2||Muse||Hullabaloo Soundtrack (2xCD, Album, Comp, Copy Prot., Promo)||maximum10||CTCM-65021-2||Japan||2002|
|481.2012.023, PIAS 2012 CDN||Muse||Hullabaloo Soundtrack (2xCD, Comp)||Taste Media Limited, [PIAS]||481.2012.023, PIAS 2012 CDN||Benelux||2002|
|none||Muse||Hullabaloo - Live At Le Zenith - CD2 (CDr, Album, Promo)||Naïve||none||France||2002|
|5050466-8887-2-3||Muse||Hullabaloo Soundtrack (2xCD, Album)||Taste Media Ltd.||5050466-8887-2-3||South Korea||2003|