Henry Cow - Unrest download album
Unrest is an album by British avant-rock group Henry Cow, recorded at Virgin Records' Manor studios in February and March 1974. It was their second album and was released in May 1974. It was their first album including oboe and bassoon player Lindsay Cooper, who replaced saxophonist Geoff Leigh. The album was dedicated to Robert Wyatt and Uli Trepte.
By this point Henry Cow consisted of guitarist Fred Frith, drummer Chris Cutler, bassist John Greaves, keyboardist Tim Hodgkinson, and, of particular importance to the band's sound at this point, bassoonist Lindsay Cooper. As is so often the case with avant-garde rock & roll, it's the composed pieces that work best, and the fact that Frith is responsible for the majority of them is significant.
Unrest (Henry Cow album). For other uses, see Unrest (disambiguation). In 2010 Recommended Records released a 180gr. All music composed by Henry Cow except where noted.
Henry Cow - est un groupe de rock expérimental britannique dont les musiciens sont influencés dès ses débuts par la musique contemporaine, le jazz et les musiques improvisées. Mike Oldfield discography - For Mike Oldfield s singles, see Mike Oldfield singles discography.
Unrest is a music studio album recording by HENRY COW (essive Rock) released in 1974 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette.
Band Name Henry Cow. Album Name Unrest. Released date May 1974. Labels Virgin Records. Music StyleProgressive Rock. Members owning this album1. 1. "Bittern Storm over Ulm" (Frith) –. 2:44. 2. "Half Asleep/Half Awake" (Greaves) –.
Henry Cow. Released 1974. More Henry Cow albums. Leg End. Show all albums by Henry Cow.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Bittern Storm Over Ulm||2:44|
|A2||Half Asleep; Half Awake||7:39|
Recorded By [Partially] – Mike Oldfield
|B3||Upon Entering The Hotel Adlon||2:56|
- Manufactured By – Nippon Columbia Co., Ltd.
- Alto Saxophone, Clarinet, Organ – Tim Hodgkinson
- Bass – John Greaves
- Bassoon, Oboe, Recorder – Lindsay Cooper
- Drums – Chris Cutler
- Engineer – Andy Morris , Phil Becque
- Engineer [Assistant], Vocals [Certain Vocals] – Charles Fletcher
- Guitar [Stereo Guitar], Violin, Xylophone – Fred Frith
- Mixed By [Mixing Engineer] – Henry Cow (tracks: B1 to B5), Phil Becque (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Painting, Photography By [Inside] – Ray Smith
- Photography By [Cover Paintings] – Anne Lamberty
- Piano – Fred Frith, John Greaves, Tim Hodgkinson
- Producer – Henry Cow
- Voice – John Greaves, Lindsay Cooper, Tim Hodgkinson
- Written-By – Frith* (tracks: A1, A3, B1), H. Cow* (tracks: B2 to B5), Greaves* (tracks: A2)
|V 2011||Henry Cow||Unrest (LP, Album)||Virgin||V 2011||UK||1974|
|ESD 80492||Henry Cow||Unrest (CD, Album, RP)||East Side Digital||ESD 80492||US||Unknown|
|VIL 12011||Henry Cow||Unrest (LP, Album, Gat)||Virgin||VIL 12011||Italy||1974|
|BELLE 152407||Henry Cow||Unrest (CD, Album, RE, RM, Pap)||Belle Antique||BELLE 152407||Japan||2015|
|HCSpecialEdition3||Henry Cow||Unrest (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, S/Edition, Pap)||ReR Megacorp||HCSpecialEdition3||Japan||2006|