Club Foot Orchestra - Kidnapped download album
Complete your Club Foot Orchestra collection. referencing Kidnapped, LP, Album, Ltd, MP, Blu, CF 87991. I have both a blue vinyl and a black vinyl copy of this LP. Just played the blue vinyl all the way through, and to my ears, it sounds exactly like the black vinyl version.
Anyone interested in the early history of the Club Foot Orchestra can hardly do better than to snap up this CD. Included are all tracks from their first two hard-to-find Ralph Records releases, plus a pair of tracks that only appeared on a very obscure sampler of bands that played the avant-garde Club Foot in San Francisco. They're both good and work well within the framework of this ensemble. The pairing of Wild Beasts and Kidnapped on one CD is very apt, as after these releases the Club Foot Orchestra became more focused on music for silent films, which demanded a more melodramatic, fractured style. Wild Beasts, Kidnapped, and More documents a band with a unique style and intriguing harmonic ideas, and it's well worth seeking out. Track Listing.
The Club Foot Orchestra is a multi-faceted musical ensemble whose live performances of modern scores for silent film sparked a revival in the genre that continues today. Their innovative style creates a musical atmosphere that brings silent film into the modern era, synthesizing sounds of Eastern European music, Impressionism, and Jazz Fusion
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. Club Foot Orchestra - Entrance (1987, Kidnapped; Track 1). Club Foot Orchestra - They Say Over There. Club Foot Orchestra - They Say Over There (1987, Kidnapped; Track 2). Club Foot Orchestra - Take It to Mars. Club Foot Orchestra - Take It to Mars (1987, Kidnapped; Track 3). Club Foot Orchestra - Kidnapped Coed. Club Foot Orchestra - Kidnapped Coed (1987, Kidnapped; Track 4). Club Foot Orchestra - Zoogaloo. Club Foot Orchestra - Zoogaloo (1987, Kidnapped; Track 5). Club Foot Orchestra Wild Beast, Kidnapped & More.
Club Foot Orchestra In The Broken Fields Where I Lie, 1999. Neolithic Female Goddess (Kidnapped LP) - Club Foot Orchestra Wild Beasts, Kidnapped, And More, 1993. Thrashinsky (Kidnapped LP) - Club Foot Orchestra Wild Beasts, Kidnapped, And More, 1993. See all Club Foot Orchestra.
Artist: Club Foot Orchestra. Album: Wild Beasts, Kidnapped, And More. Wild Beasts, Kidnapped, And More: Best 2 songs. Club Foot Orchestra - Neolithic Female Goddess (Kidnapped LP) 04:18. Club Foot Orchestra - Purdy Lily, Don't Die! In The Broken Fields Where I Lie, 1999 00:31. Club Foot Orchestra - Neolithic Female Goddess (Kidnapped LP) Wild Beasts, Kidnapped, And More, 1993 04:18. Artist: Club Foot Orchestra.
Artist: Club Foot Orchestra Title Of Album: Wild Beasts, Kidnapped, & More Year Of Release: 1993 Label: Rastascan Records BRD013 Genre: Jazz, Contemporary Jazz, Avantgarde Total Time: 67. .Anyone interested in the early history of the Club Foot Orchestra can hardly do better than to snap up this CD. The first and last track are from the compilation, and both are bit raw thanks to the widely varying skill levels within the band, but nevertheless they're exciting and show the potential of the group.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||They Say Over There
Soloist – Custer*, Ende*, Marriott*
|A3||Take It To Mars
Percussion, Tabla – Aushim ChaudhuriSoloist – Smedley*
Soloist – Barrett*, Flame*
Soloist – Custer*
Composed By – Opter FlameSoloist – Barrett*, Flame*
|B4||Devil In My Soup
Percussion, Tabla – Aushim ChaudhuriSoloist – Young*, Ende*, Flame*, Marriott*
|B5||Neolithic Female Goddess|
- Manufactured By – Ralph Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Club Foot Orchestra
- Copyright (c) – Ralph Records
- Published By – Grovelling Marsupial Music
- Published By – Opter Flame Music
- Recorded At – Different Fur Studios
- Mastered At – Greg Lee Processing – L 28888
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-18573
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-18574
- Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – Dave Barrett
- Art Direction – Rex Ray
- Bass, Acoustic Guitar, Guitar [Nail File] – Dick Egner
- Clarinet, Bass Clarinet, Vocals – Beth Custer
- Composed By – Richard Marriott (tracks: A1 to B2, B4, B5)
- Directed By [Rhythm Direction] – A. Young*, D. Egner*, J. Smedley*
- Drums, Percussion – Un-Ra Arnold Young*
- Electric Guitar, Violin, Keyboards – Julian Smedley
- Engineer – Devon Galbraith, Howard Johnston
- Painting [Cover Paintings] – Alex Jackson
- Photography By – Ed Rachles
- Producer – CFO*, Howard Johnston, Richard Marriott
- Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone – Josh Ende
- Trombone, Keyboards, Vocals – Richard Marriott
- Trumpet, Mellophone, Didgeridoo – Opter Flame
NotesBlack vinyl. Same sleeve as other Ralph Records vinyl versions, but labels on disc are plain blue without any logo or artwork. Only band's name (misspelled Clubfoot Orchestra), title, tracklist and short copyright informations are printed in black.
Catalog# only appears on the spine of the sleeve.
Recorded at Different Fur Studios, San Francisco, CA.
All compositions 1987 Grovelling Marsupial Music (BMI), except "Clair" 1987 Opter Flame Music (BMI)
℗ 1987, Club Foot Orchestra © 1987 Ralph Records
Jacket made in Canada
1987 Groveling marsupial Music (BMI)
C 1987 RALPH RECORDS
"This album is dedicated to Philip "Snakefinger" Lithman 1949-1987"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 1796-18799-1 0
- Matrix / Runout (Side A hand-etched): RR-87991-A L28888 S-18573
- Matrix / Runout (Side B hand-etched): 87991-B (re) L28888X S-18574 RE1
|CF 87991, CF-87991||Club Foot Orchestra||Kidnapped (LP, Album)||Ralph Records, Ralph Records||CF 87991, CF-87991||US||1987|
|CF 87991, CF-87991||Club Foot Orchestra||Kidnapped (LP, Album, Ltd, Pur)||Ralph Records, Ralph Records||CF 87991, CF-87991||US||1987|
|CF 87991||Club Foot Orchestra||Kidnapped (LP, Album, Ltd, MP, Blu)||Ralph Records||CF 87991||US||1987|