Michael Giacchino - The Lost World Jurassic Park (OST From Playstation And Saturn Games) download album
Composed By, Orchestrated By, Producer – Michael Giacchino. Contractor, Concertmaster – Simon James (4). Copyist – Gregg Nestor. Design – Andreas Adamec. Design Concept – Catherine Yuh, Matt Hall (19), Miles Teves. Engineer – Steve Culp. Engineer – Steve Smith (19). Executive-Producer – Patrick Gilmore (2). Mastered By – Edgewater Park Music. Mixed By – Slamm Andrews. Orchestrated By, Conductor – Tim Simonec. Performer – The Northwest Sinfonia
The soundtrack to the Sony Playstation game The Lost World: Jurassic Park is remarkable - a score to a video game that actually has the drama and excitement of John Williams' original score.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh thank you VERY MUCH ! Very underrated OST (as well as the game), impressive work really.
The Lost World: Jurassic Park is an action-adventure video game developed by DreamWorks Interactive and Appaloosa Interactive, and published by Electronic Arts and Sega for the Sony PlayStation and Sega Saturn, respectively, in 1997. The Lost World: Jurassic Park is based on the film of the same name, which in turn is based on the novel by Michael Crichton
Notes from Parent Album: Track Number 19 is stated on the back cover as to have 2:08 minutes of duration, but this is in error. Its real track length is 16:52 minutes. Music composed, orchestrated and produced by Michael Giacchino. Score performed by The Northwest Sinfonia. Additional orchestration and conducted by Tim Simonec. This was one of the first video games to utilize a fully orchestrated soundtrack as the background music♦. Album was composed by Michael Giacchino and was released on February 6, 2013.
Music composed by Michael Giacchino and Northwest Sinfonia for the Electronic Arts game, The Lost World: Jurassic Park for the PSOne in 1998. the king of dinosaurs, that is. Played during the first two levels of the player's rampage as Tyrannosaurus. I saw that Michael Giacchino is the composer of Jurassic World, I'm excited to hear his musics in this film.
|1||Into The Trees||2:10|
|2||The Forest Explodes||2:10|
|3||Base Camp Rampage||2:19|
|4||The Canyon Brigade||2:16|
|5||Beneath The Surface||2:06|
|6||The Sulfur Fields||2:11|
|8||Climbimg The Tower||2:11|
|9||Aisle Of Gients||1:58|
|11||Welcome Mr. T-Rex||2:20|
|12||Break For Freedom||2:10|
|16||King's Lair, The||2:07|
- Manufactured By – Universal
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal City Studios, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Universal City Studios, Inc.
- Licensed To – Sonic Images Records
- Recorded At – Bastyr University Chapel
- Composed By, Orchestrated By, Producer – Michael Giacchino
- Contractor, Concertmaster – Simon James
- Copyist – Gregg Nestor
- Design – Andreas Adamec
- Design Concept [Concept Art] – Catherine Yuh, Matt Hall , Miles Teves
- Engineer [Assistant Session Engineer] – Steve Culp
- Engineer [Session Engineer] – Steve Smith
- Executive-Producer – Patrick Gilmore
- Mastered By – Edgewater Park Music
- Mixed By [Digital Mixing] – Slamm Andrews
- Orchestrated By [Additional Orchestration], Conductor – Tim Simonec
- Performer – The Northwest Sinfonia*
- Score Editor [Score Prep] – Billy Martin
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 82827-8803-2 3
- Barcode (Scanned): 782827880323
- Matrix / Runout: SID8803 0423609311 MFG BY UNIVERSAL
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L771
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2A08
- Label Code: LC4615