Jack DeJohnette - Oneness download album
Oneness is an album by Jack DeJohnette with Michael Cain, Jerome Harris and Don Alias, recorded in 1997 and released on the ECM label. All compositions by Jack DeJohnette except where noted. Welcome Blessing" (Don Alias, Jack DeJohnette) - 2:05. Free Above Sea" (Alias, Michael Cain, DeJohnette, Jerome Harris) - 5:54. Priestesses of the Mist" - 15:13.
Oneness finds Jack DeJohnette in a subtle reflective mood, working with a minimal backing group highlighted by pianist Michael Cain. DeJohnette and Cain turn in a series of dialogues that finds the piano highlighting the statments and improvisations of the percussion. Things are at their noisiest on "Welcome Blessing," a duet with percussionist Don Alias, but Oneness stands as a welcome, minimalist and challenging effort from DeJohnette.
By: Jack DeJohnette (1997, Jazz). More albums from Jack DeJohnette: Music We Are by Jack DeJohnette. Mikrojazz! Neue Expressionistische Musik by Jack DeJohnette. In The Moment by Jack DeJohnette. The Life Of A Song by Jack DeJohnette. Saudades by Jack DeJohnette. Invisible Nature by Jack DeJohnette. Fictionary by Jack DeJohnette. Flower Hour by Jack DeJohnette. View all albums . Oneness. By: Jack DeJohnette (1997, Jazz).
Oneness (Jack DeJohnette album). Oneness is an album by Jack DeJohnette with Michael Cain, Jerome Harris and Don Alias, recorded in 1997 and released on the ECM label.
Oneness is an album by Jack DeJohnette with Michael Cain, Jerome Harris and Don Alias, recorded in 1997 and released on the ECM label Track listing. All compositions by Jack DeJohnette except as indicated. Studio album by Jack DeJohnette.
Album Album is a music studio album recording by JACK DEJOHNETTE (Jazz ive Rock) released in 1984 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. Piano Album Muse Records 1994.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Composed By – Alias*, DeJohnette*
|2||Free Above Sea
Composed By – Alias*, DeJohnette*, Harris*, Cain*
|3||Priestesses Of The Mist
Composed By – DeJohnette*
Composed By – DeJohnette*
|5||From The Heart / C.M.A.
Composed By – DeJohnette*Composed By [From The Heart] – Alias*, Harris*, Cain*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ECM Records GmbH
- Copyright (c) – ECM Records GmbH
- Made By – PMDC, Germany
- Recorded At – Right Track Recording
- Design [Cover Design] – Michael Hofstetter
- Drums, Percussion – Jack DeJohnette
- Electric Guitar, Bass Guitar – Jerome Harris
- Engineer – Tom Mark
- Percussion – Don Alias
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Wolfgang Wiese
- Photography By [Liner Photo] – Deborah Feingold
- Piano – Michael Cain
- Producer – Manfred Eicher
NotesJewel case in an external slipcase
Recorded January 1997
Right Track Recording Studios, New York
An ECM Production
℗ 1997 ECM Records GmbH
© 1997 ECM Records GmbH
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 31453 73432 6
- Barcode (Scanned): 731453734326
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 to 3): 537 343-2 01 >
- Matrix / Runout (Inner ring - Variant 1 to 3): MADE IN GERMANY BY PMDC B
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 to 3): IFPI L003
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 01R6
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 01M5
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 01W9
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 2516
- SPARS Code: DDD
|5182207||Jack DeJohnette||Oneness (CD, Album, RE)||ECM Records, Jazz Heritage Society||5182207||US||1997|
|ECM 1637, 78118-21637-2||Jack DeJohnette||Oneness (CD, Album)||ECM Records, ECM Records||ECM 1637, 78118-21637-2||US||1997|
|ECM 1637, 78118 21637-2||Jack DeJohnette||Oneness (CD, Album, Club)||ECM Records, BMG Classics||ECM 1637, 78118 21637-2||US||1997|