Steve Khan - The Blue Man download album
Complete your Steve Khan collection. The Blue Man (CD, Album, Unofficial). referencing The Blue Man, LP, Album, JC 35539. Gold Promo stamp version also exists. Back top left corner.
Producer – Steve Khan.
Tracklist: 1. Daily Bulls, 2. The Blue Man, 3. Some Down Time, 4. The Little Ones, 5. Daily Valley, 6. An Eye Over Autumn – For Folon. More albums from Steve Khan: Crossings by Steve Khan. Arrows by Steve Khan. Let’s Call This by Steve Khan. Tightrope by Steve Khan. Headline by Steve Khan. Two For The Road by Steve Khan. Helping Hand by Steve Khan. View all albums . The Blue Man.
The horn section and solos are still there, but Khan does more conversational soloing with the reed lines. This is especially evident on "An Eye Over Autumn," and its fusion jam-fest
Steve Khan (Musical Artist)The Blue ManOde To FolonBrecker BrothersDavid SanbornFull AlbumHd. Фото на обложке: Steve Khan - The Blue Man - Full Album, Hd 1978. Поделиться с друзьями: Ссылка: Копировать. Steve Khan, Anthony Jackson & Dennis Chambers - The Suitcase - Live In Köln 1994 I had this on vinyl in the late 70s. Steve Khan had a clean, piercing guitar style. He also played on Steely Dan’s Gaucho album I think. Some other good guys along for the ride: David Sanborn, the Brecker Brothers, Bob James, Steve Gadd, Will Lee. Dig it! 4. Doctor Garbonzo.
Artist: Steve Khan Title Of Album: The Blue Man Year Of Release: 1978 Label: RCA Genre: Jazz Rock, Fusion Quality: MP3/FLAC (Image+. The horn section and solos are still there, but Khan does more conversational soloing with the reed lines.
|A2||The Blue Man||5:57|
|A3||Some Down Time||5:21|
|B1||The Little Ones||5:50|
|B3||An Eye Over Autumn - For Folon||8:45|
- Acoustic Guitar – Steve Khan (tracks: A1, A2, B2)
- Alto Saxophone – David Sanborn (tracks: A3, B3)
- Arranged By – Steve Khan
- Artwork By [Cover] – Folon
- Congas – Ralph MacDonald (tracks: A1)
- Design – Paula Scher
- Drums – Steve Gadd
- Electric Bass – Will Lee
- Electric Guitar – Jeff Mironov, Steve Khan
- Electric Guitar [12 String] – Steve Khan (tracks: A1, A2)
- Engineer – Doug Epstein
- Marimba – Michael Mainieri* (tracks: B2)
- Percussion – Ralph MacDonald (tracks: A2, A3, B1, B2)
- Photography [Sleeve Photo] – Laura Friedman
- Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Don Grolnick
- Producer – Steve Khan
- Synthesizer [Oberheim Polyphonic] – Bob James (tracks: A2)
- Tenor Saxophone – Michael Brecker (tracks: A3, B1)
- Tenor Saxophone, Soloist – Michael Brecker (tracks: B3)
- Timbales, Cowbell – Rick Marotta (tracks: B3)
- Trumpet – Randy Brecker (tracks: A3, B1, B3)
- Written-By – Randy Brecker (tracks: B1), Steve Khan (tracks: A1 to A3, B2, B3)
NotesDemonstration Not for sale White label
|83146||Steve Khan||The Blue Man (LP, Album)||CBS||83146||Europe||1978|
|496853 2||Steve Khan||The Blue Man (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Columbia||496853 2||UK & Europe||Unknown|
|SRCS 9387||Steve Khan||The Blue Man (CD, Album, RE)||Sony Records||SRCS 9387||Japan||1998|
|SRCS-9387||Steve Khan||The Blue Man (CD, Album, RM, Pap)||Sony Records||SRCS-9387||Japan||1998|
|PC 35539||Steve Khan||The Blue Man (LP, Album)||Columbia||PC 35539||Canada||1978|