Taproot - Plead The Fifth download album
Plead the Fifth is the fifth studio album by American alternative metal band Taproot. Originally planned for an April 13, 2010 release, it was delayed to May 11. The album marks Taproot's first release through Victory Records, having signed in November 2009.
Being children of the new millennium nu-metal, Taproot’s metal isn’t exactly simple: they favor swings in dynamics and rhythm, alternating shouts and chants with drowning harmonies in fifths.
Plead the Fifth Tracklist. 3. Fractured (Everything I Said Was True) Lyrics. 4. Release Me Lyrics.
Listen free to Taproot – Plead the Fifth (Now Rise, Game Over and more). Now Rise Game Over Fractured (Everything I Said Was True) Release Me Stolage 911ost Trophy WiFi Words Don't Mean A Thing Left Behind No View Is True Stares Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. A new version of Last. Overview (current section).
Unfortunately for Taproot, if their 2010 album Plead The Fifth is the best the band has to offer, it is unlikely the quartet will ever reclaim the massive popularity they experienced in the 90’s. It seems on Plead The Fifth that Taproot is stuck suffering from an extreme case of identity crisis; in between monotonous nu metal chugging and radio ready rock choruses, the band sacrifices any inkling of originality for a chance at a hit single. Unfortunately, this is an event that is very unlikely to occur.
Standard jewel case with clear tray & 8-page fold-out sheet. Recorded at The Loft, Saline MI Additional drums recorded at Tazmania Studio, Ann Arbor, MI. (C) Another Victory In. (ASCAP) (P) 2010 Victory Records 346 North Justine Street, 5th Floor, Chicago, IL 60607 . com - ww. aprootmusic.
Taproot Get Louder (but Not Better) on Fifth Album. By Tim Grierson, About. Plead the Fifth’s clear shortcomings are even more disappointing considering that Richards remains a compelling singer who can make his feelings resonate with the listener. And on Release Me, Richards sounds like he wants to shed his skin and start fresh. How ironic (and sad) that the song appears on an album that doesn’t seem all that concerned with breaking new ground.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|Three||Fractured (Everything I Said Was True)||3:16|
Vocals [Additional Vocals] – Dick Richards
|Eight||Words Don’t Mean A Thing||3:28|
|Ten||No View Is True||3:38|
- Copyright (c) – Another Victory Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Victory Records
- Recorded At – The Loft, Saline, MI
- Recorded At – Tazmania Studios, Ann Arbor
- Art Direction, Layout – Doublej, Mike DeWolf
- Bass – Phil Lipscomb
- Booking – Andrew Goodfriend
- Booking [With] – TKO Booking*
- Cover, Design – Glenn Thomas
- Drums – Nick Fredell
- Engineer [Additional Engineering], Programmed By [Additional Programming] – Stephen Richards
- Guitar – Michael DeWolf*
- Mastered By – Andy Patalan
- Mixed By – Andy Patalan, Tim Patalan
- Photography By [Cover] – Roxanne Hartridge
- Photography By [Inside Band Photos] – Mirak Habbiyyieh
- Producer, Engineer – Tim Patalan
- Technician [Drum Tech] – Nick Starr
- Technician [Guitar Tech] – Michael Richards , Steve DeWolf
- Vocals, Guitar – Stephen Richards
- Written-By, Performer [Performed By] – Taproot
NotesStandard jewel case with clear tray & 8-page fold-out sheet.
Recorded at The Loft, Saline MI
Additional drums recorded at Tazmania Studio, Ann Arbor, MI
(C) Another Victory Inc., (ASCAP)
(P) 2010 Victory Records
346 North Justine Street, 5th Floor, Chicago, IL 60607 U.S.A.
www.victoryrecords.com - www.taprootmusic.com
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 46105 05662 6
- Barcode (Scanned): 746105056626
- Matrix / Runout: 348381 01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LL29
- Mould SID Code: IFPI JB01
- Rights Society: ASCAP