Rejoice! - Rejoice download album
Rejoice, rejoice God's ears are stitches Rejoice, His eyes are big X's Rejoice, His arms are burning witches Rejoice, His hands perform hexes. Rejoice despite the fact this world will hurt you Rejoice despite the fact this world will kill you Rejoice despite the fact this world will tear you to shreds Rejoice because you're trying your best. Rejoice, the bed you sleep in is burning Rejoice, the sky's fucking falling Rejoice, the world we know is turning Rejoice, your father's been calling.
Rejoice is a 1977 album by American vocal group The Emotions. Released on January 16, 1977 (US) on Columbia Records, This album was produced by Maurice White of Earth, Wind & Fire. The album contains the highly successful number one hit "Best of My Love", and Rejoice has been certified Platinum in the US by the RIAA. Rejoice was also the third best-selling R&B album of 1977.
C. Rejoice, rejoice, God's ears are stitches. Am. Rejoice, his eyes are big Xs. C. Oh, rejoice, his arms are burning witches. Oh, rejoice, his hands perform hexes. And rejoice despite the fact this world will tear you to shreds. F. G. Rejoice because you're trying your best.
Rejoice (O Come, O Come Emmanuel). Rejoice (Lift Album Version). Rejoice In Love (Smoked Club Mix). Rejoice Daughter Of Zion. Lets Fucking Rejoice. In Bloodshed Rejoice. We will rejoice together.
Rejoice In Moribund (MORTAL DECAY Cover). Rejoice, Rejoice, Rejoice. Rejoice Eternal Ecstacy. Rejoice (O Come, O Come Emmanuel).
Free Download "The Emotions - 1977 - Rejoice" Album. Find out more about the artist and the album. gr A Funk, Soul, Jazz & R&B digital record collection. A huge hit for both The Emotions and Maurice White – whose Kalimba Productions handled this album in the same hit mode they’d been using for Earth Wind & Fire!
|A2||Gardens Of Chelsea||4:00|
|A3||Spring Flew In Today||2:43|
|A4||High Flying Bird||4:12|
|B1||Quick Draw Man||2:18|
|B3||Golden Gate Park||2:30|
- Pressed By – Monarch Record Mfg. Co.
- Published By – Wingate Music Corp.
- Published By – Sleepy Hollow Music
- Recorded At – Western Recorders
- Mastered At – Monarch Record Mfg. Co.
- Arranged By [Strings] – Jimmie Haskell (tracks: A3, B4, B5)
- Arranged By, Lead Guitar – Tom Brown
- Bass – Joe Osborn
- Design [Cover Design] – Randy Tutten*
- Drums, Percussion – Hal Blaine
- Engineer – Phil Kaye
- Mastered By – DT*
- Piano, Organ – Larry Knechtel
- Producer – Steve Barri
- Rhythm Guitar, Banjo – Ron Wells
- Written-By – Billy Edd Wheeler (tracks: A4), Nancy Brown (tracks: B2, B3), Tom Brown (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B1, B3 to B5)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, etched): 50049 A - RE-2 △12780 DT
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, etched): 50049 B - RE-2 △12780-X DT
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A/B, stamped): MR (In a circle)
|VSCD-5599, BIG PINK 370||Rejoice!||Rejoice (CD, Album, RE, Pap)||Vivid Sound, Big Pink||VSCD-5599, BIG PINK 370||Japan||2015|
|DS-50049||Rejoice!||Rejoice (LP, Album)||ABC/Dunhill Records||DS-50049||US||1968|
|823-50049||Rejoice!||November Snow (8-Trk, Album)||Dunhill||823-50049||US||1969|
|DS-50049, DS 50049||Rejoice!||Rejoice (LP, Album)||Dunhill, RCA Victor||DS-50049, DS 50049||Canada||1969|
|SSL 5009||Rejoice!||Rejoice (LP, Album)||Stateside||SSL 5009||UK||1968|