Roswell Rudd - Everywhere download album
Everywhere is an album by American jazz trombonist Roswell Rudd featuring studio performances recorded in July 1966 for the Impulse! label. In the album's liner notes, Rudd says that "the idea for this album, . what players and compositions to use, came to me while in San Francisco with Archie Shepp's band in February of 1966. A preceding Impulse! release, Archie Shepp Live in San Francisco featured that group's February 19, 1966 performance at the Both/And Club.
Since the time of the album's initial release it has been re-issued once in the United States: on the 1998 compilation CD Mixed, joined with October 1961 performances by the Cecil Taylor Unit (originally released as part of Gil Evans' album Into the Hot). The album had only previously been issued on CD (catalog MVCI-23046) with its original title and artist name, in 1991 by MCA Victor, Japan.
Rudd plays reasonably well, as does altoist Robin Kenyetta, while the pianoless rhythm section has some interesting interplay by bassists Lewis Worrell and Charlie Haden, as well as drummer Beaver Harris. Giuseppi Logan, a rather limited free player, does what he can on flute and bass clarinet, mostly adding atmosphere and dissonance.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes.
Everywhere is an album by American jazz trombonist Roswell Rudd featuring studio performances recorded in July 1966 for the Impulse! label.
1. Roswell Rudd - Everywhere. 2. Roswell Rudd - Yankee No-How. 3. Roswell Rudd - Respects. 4. Roswell Rudd - Satan's Dance. Roswell Rudd - Everywhere 1967/ - . 0. Roswell Rudd - Everywhere 1967/01 - Everywhere. Roswell Rudd - Everywhere 1967/Roswell Rudd - Everywhere. Roswell Rudd - Everywhere 1967/folder. Roswell Rudd - Everywhere 1967/02 - Yankee No-How. Roswell Rudd - Everywhere 1967/Everywhere.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Bill Harris
Written-By – Roswell Rudd
Written-By – Roswell Rudd
Written-By – Giuseppi Logan
- Designed At – Viceroy
- Alto Saxophone – Robin Kenyatta
- Bass – Lewis Worrell
- Design [Cover] – Robert Flynn
- Design [Liner] – Joe Lebow
- Drums – Beaver Harris
- Engineer – Bob Arnold
- Flute, Bass Clarinet – Giuseppi Logan
- Photography By [Cover] – Fred Seligo
- Photography By [Liner] – Raymond Ross
- Producer – Bob Thiele, Roswell Rudd
- Trombone – Roswell Rudd
NotesRecorded July 8, 1966.
Cover: A-9126, Record: AS-9126
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): T AS-9126-A 2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): TAS-9126-B 1 >
|A-9126, AS-9126||Roswell Rudd||Everywhere (LP, Album, Gat)||ABC Records, Impulse!, ABC Records, Impulse!||A-9126, AS-9126||US||Unknown|
|MVCI-23046, AS-9126||Roswell Rudd||Everywhere (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Impulse!, Impulse!||MVCI-23046, AS-9126||Japan||1991|
|MVCJ-19085||Roswell Rudd||Everywhere (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Impulse!||MVCJ-19085||Japan||1998|
|AS-9126, A-9126||Roswell Rudd||Everywhere (LP, Album, Gat)||Impulse!, Impulse!||AS-9126, A-9126||US||1967|
|A-9126||Roswell Rudd||Everywhere (LP, Album, Gat)||Impulse!||A-9126||France||Unknown|