Rauelsson - Vora download album
- Performer: Rauelsson
- Title: Vora
- Genre: Electronic / Classical
- Country: Germany
- Formats: MP4 AIFF MP2 VOX AAC WAV MPC
- Released: 2018
- Style: Contemporary, Ambient, Neo-Classical
- MP3 album: 1474 mb
- FLAC album: 1292 mb
- Rating: 4.4/5
- Votes: 676
Rauelsson may have recorded two full length albums prior to Vora, but it is once again that with the help of the label that we stumble upon such splendor and grace – I point to the advantages of taste-makers here, that are willing to literally invest in the art. From the very first dampened piano notes, I already know that the music by Raúl Pastor Medall will be on heavy rotation, here at Headphone Commute. And just like a rare find in any of life’s little pleasures, I set this album aside for that one precious moment when I’ll need it the most
This album has an average beat per minute of 117 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 82/186 BPM). See the BPM profile of this album. Here is the BPM profile of Vora. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Rauelsson.
Rauelsson - Vora FolkFolk. Release source: CD. Year: 2013. Discount: 20%. 00:00.
Label: Sonic Pieces · Genre: Modern Classical · Electronic Techno. Rauelsson is probably best known for intimate guitar and vocal based songs with releases on Hush and even an appearance on the early sonic pieces album Portland Stories compiled by Heather Woods Broderick.
|B2||Dusk, Gravel, Dawn|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sonic Pieces
- Copyright (c) – Sonic Pieces
- Made By – Sonic Pieces
- Recorded At – Durton Studio
- Recorded At – Type Foundry
- Mixed At – Durton Studio
- Mastered At – Durton Studio
- Lacquer Cut At – Calyx Mastering
- Designed At – Feld
- Cello – Skip vonKuske*
- Design – Torsten Posselt
- Drone, Sounds – Chad Crouch
- Harp – Isobel Hildebrandt
- Lacquer Cut By – LUPO*
- Marimba, Synthesizer, Mixed By, Mastered By – Nils Frahm
- Recorded By [Additionnal] – Adam Selzer, Nils Frahm
- Tape [Cassette Tape Field Recordings], Celesta, Dulcimer, Glockenspiel, Piano, [Pump] Organ, Synthesizer, Voice, Music By, Words By, Photography – Raúl Pastor Medall
- Viola – Amanda Lawrence
- Violin – Anna Schott
- Voice – Laurel Simmons
NotesIncluding download card.
© + ℗ Sonic Pieces 2018
Recorded at home in Benicàssim, Spain, and Portland, OR.
Additionnal recordings at Type Foundry, Portland, OR, and Durton Studio, Berlin.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A): Loop-o/Calyx Sonicpieces 017 A 33⅓ RPM
- Matrix / Runout (B): Loop-o/Calyx Sonicpieces 017 B 33⅓ RPM
|sonicpieces 017||Rauelsson||Vora (LP, Ltd, Num)||Sonic Pieces||sonicpieces 017||Germany||2013|
|sonicpieces 017||Rauelsson||Vora (CD, Album, Promo)||Sonic Pieces||sonicpieces 017||Germany||2013|
|sonicpieces 017||Rauelsson||Vora (CD, Album, Ltd)||Sonic Pieces||sonicpieces 017||Germany||2013|