Katrina And The Waves - Katrina And The Waves download album
Katrina and the Waves is the third album by new wave band Katrina and the Waves, and the first released on a major label, released in 1985 (see 1985 in music). The majority of tracks were re-mixed and overdubbed versions of songs that had appeared on their first two albums; the tracks "Walking on Sunshine" and "Going Down to Liverpool" were entirely re-recorded versions of songs from their first independently released album.
Слушайте Katrina And The Waves и скачивайте бесплатно в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистрации. Love Shine a Light - Katrina And The Waves. Rock and Roll Girl - Katrina and the Waves. Walking On Sunshine - Katrina & The Waves. One Woman - Katrina and the Waves. Wild Thing - Katrina and the Waves. Walking on Sunshine (Rerecorded) - Katrina and the Waves. Walking On Sunshine (25th Anniversary) - Katrina and the Waves. Sun Street - Katrina and the Waves. Love Or Nothing - Katrina And The Waves. The Sun Won't Shine Without You - Katrina & The Waves.
Katrina and the Waves Tracklist. 1. Red Wine and Whisky Lyrics. 2. Do You Want Crying Lyrics. 6. Walking on Sunshine Lyrics. About Katrina and the Waves. Katrina and the Waves Q&A. Producers Pat Collier. Writers Kimberley Rew & Vince de la Cruz. More Katrina and the Waves albums. Show all albums by Katrina and the Waves.
Redirected from Katrina and The Waves). Katrina and the Waves (sometimes written as Katrina and The Waves) were a British-American rock band best known for the 1985 hit "Walking on Sunshine". They also won the 1997 Eurovision Song Contest with the song "Love Shine a Light".
Katrina And The Waves were a successful, female-fronted, four piece rock band during the 1980s and 90s, built around the infectiously melodic, sixties-influenced songs of Kimberly Rew (former guitarist for The Soft Boys) and the distinctively powerful vocals of Katrina Leskanich. The group were best known for their evergreen, step-lightening 1985 hit single "Walking On Sunshine" and their landslide 1997 Eurovision Song Contest victory with the song "Love Shine A Light".
album: "Katrina And The Waves 2" (1984). Do You Want Crying Cry For Me Red Wine And Whisky. album: "Waves" (1986). Is That It? Sun Street Sleep On My Pillow. album: "Break Of Hearts" (1989). That's The Way To Have And To Hold Rock Myself To Sleep. album: "Walk On Water" (1997).
Katrina and the Waves. Red Wine and Whiskey. Do You Want Crying. 7. Going Down to Liverpool. 9. The Sun Won't Shine Without You. 10. The Game of Love. 15 years ago Love Shine A Light was a Eurovision Song Contest Winner! The new EP, out today, pays tribute to the success of this song along with 3 other favourites from Katrina and the Waves catalogue.
|A1||Red Wine And Whisky||3:41|
|A2||Do You Want Crying||3:33|
|A3||Que Te Quiero||3:20|
|A4||Machine Gun Smith||3:03|
|A5||Cry For Me||4:57|
|B1||Walking On Sunshine||3:56|
|B2||Going Down To Liverpool||4:28|
|B4||The Sun Won't Shine||3:33|
|B5||Game Of Love||3:17|
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Jacksonville
- Recorded At – Alaska Studios
- Recorded At – Greenhouse Studio, London
- Mixed At – Power Station
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – Megasongs Ltd.
- Published By – Carbert Music, Inc.
- Arranged By [Brass] – Eamon Fitzpatrick (tracks: B1)
- Backing Vocals – Alex Cooper, Kimberley Rew, Vince de la Cruz*, Wendy Nicholl (tracks: A1, A5, B3, B4)
- Bass – Vince de la Cruz*
- Brass [Rumour Brass Section] – Dick Hanson, John "Irish" Earle*, Ray Beavis
- Design – Manhattan Design, Pat Gorman
- Drums – Alex Cooper
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jon Goldberger
- Lead Guitar – Katrina Leskanich (tracks: A2, A4), Kimberley Rew
- Management – Carmina Gomez-Blanco
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By, Engineer, Producer [Additional Production] – Scott Litt
- Organ – Alan Chaney (tracks: A2), Kimberley Rew (tracks: B3, B4), Nick Glennie-Smith (tracks: A5, B1, B2)
- Photography By – Caroline Greyshock
- Producer – Katrina And The Waves, Pat Collier
- Rhythm Guitar – Katrina Leskanich, Vince de la Cruz* (tracks: A1, B2, B5)
- Synthesizer – Alex Cooper (tracks: A4)
- Vocals – Katrina Leskanich
- Written-By – Kimberley Rew (tracks: A1, A3 To A5, B1, B2, B4, B5), Vince De La Cruz (tracks: A2, B3)
NotesTextured cassette shell, with numbered ticks in the center window. See Katrina And The Waves - Katrina And The Waves for smooth cassette shell.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 7777-12400-4
|ST-12400||Katrina And The Waves||Katrina And The Waves (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||ST-12400||US||1985|
|S21-57641||Katrina And The Waves||Katrina And The Waves (CD, Album)||CEMA Special Markets||S21-57641||Canada||1992|
|2403151||Katrina And The Waves||Katrina And The Waves (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||2403151||Portugal||1985|
|1A 264 24 0315 4||Katrina And The Waves||Katrina And The Waves (Cass, Album)||Capitol Records, EMI||1A 264 24 0315 4||Netherlands||1985|
|8299||Katrina And The Waves||Katrina And The Waves (LP, Album)||Capitol Records, EMI||8299||Argentina||1985|