Various - Better Get This Now! Volume 2 download album
Volume 2. Label: Intersound – 9503. Series: Better Get This Now! – 2. Format: CD, Compilation, Partially Mixed.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes.
This album has an average beat per minute of 100 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 82/158 BPM). See the BPM profile of this album. Get the Tempo of more than 6 Million songs.
Various - Better Mus Come. Месяц релиза - любой - January February March April May June July August September October November December.
Volume 2 had the frisson of danger that was Frankie Goes To Hollywood’s banned ‘Relax’, plus headline types such as Queen’s ‘Radio Gaga’, The Rolling Stones’ ‘Undercover’ and Paul McCartney’s ‘Pipes of Peace’ all rubbing shoulders with the newer up-and-coming guard of Cyndi Lauper, Nik Kershaw, The Smiths and Howard Jones. However, it was those filling up the rest of the album that our thoughts turn to. The not-quite one hit wonders who fell by the wayside, exploded into flames or lost their novelty sharpish. Unfortunately for the Factory – as no one had time to get to know them – their breakthrough ended with their debut single.
Get Notified about the latest hits and trends, so that you are always on top of the latest in music when it comes to your friends. Okay, Got it! Bangin' Beats "Then & now" Volume 2 - Mixed by dj Steve Callo. Released by Micmac May 2012 17 Tracks. PLAY ALL. Bangin' Beats "Then & Now" Volume 2 - Mixed By Dj Steve Callo.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Kathy Brown||I Appreciate (BC's Anthem)
Producer – David ShawRemix – Benji CandelarioWritten-By – K. Fisher*, D. Shaw*, P. Daou*, V. Daou*
|2||–Industry||Release Me (Vocal Hard Mix)
Producer – CJ*, Etienne Written-By – Christopher Joannou
|3||–Shawn Christopher||Make My Love (Motiv 8 Mix)
Producer – Neil Stainton, StonebridgeRemix – Motiv 8, Steve RodwayWritten-By – Charlie Frances, Neil Stainton, Stonebridge
|4||–Inner City||Your Love (Serial Diva Paris Is Burning Club Mix)
Producer – Kevin Saunderson, Mike "Hitman" WilsonRemix – Serial DivaWritten-By – Ann Saunderson, Kevin Saunderson, Neal Howard, Tracey Howard*
|5||–Alcatraz||Giv Me Luv (Original Mix)
Producer, Written-By – Jean-Phillippe Aviance, Victor Imbres
|6||–Junior Vasquez||If Madonna Calls (X-Beat Mix)
Mixed By – Fred Jorio, Junior VasquezProducer, Written-By – Junior Vasquez
|7||–Angela Lewis||Dream Come True (Angel's Rollercoaster Dub)
Producer – Brian BristolRemix – Angel MoraesWritten-By – Angela Lewis, Brian Bristol
|8||–Skeletor||Incredible Groove (Tongue & Cheek Mix)
Producer – Stevie Kerr*Written-By – S. Kerr*
|9||–Tony Di Bart||The Real Thing (Original 12" Dance)
Producer – Andy Blissett, Tony Di BartRemix – Rhyme Time Prod.*Written-By – Blissett*, Drayton*, Di Bart*
Mixed By – Jon DasilvaProducer, Written-By – John McCready, Jon Dasilva
|11||–SGH||Losing You (Lovestation Mix)
Producer – SGHRemix – LovestationWritten-By – Ron St. Louis
|12||–Kelly Llorenna||Brighter Day (Paul Gotel's Emotive Soundscape Mix)
Producer – Cyrus , Koglin*Remix – Paul GotelWritten-By – Anna Jolley, Cyrus , Koglin*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Cutting Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ZYX Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BTB Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – 6 x 6 Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Yoshitoshi Recordings
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Groovilicious Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rumour Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Cleveland City Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Fresh Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Pukka Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Intersound Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Intersound Inc.
- Licensed From – ZYX-MUSIC GMBH
- Licensed From – Champion Music Ltd.
- Licensed From – Avex Records Ltd.
- Licensed From – Yoshitoshi Recordings
- Licensed From – Strictly Rhythm Records, Inc.
- Licensed From – Rumour Records
- Licensed From – Max Music & Entertainment Inc.
- Licensed From – Cleveland City Records Ltd.
- Licensed From – Fresh Records
- Licensed From – Pukka Records
- Manufactured By – Intersound Inc.
- Glass Mastered At – Nimbus
- Record Company – Musikverlag Bernhard Mikulski
- Produced For – Scorpion Music Productions, Ltd.
- Produced For – SweMix Productions
- Produced For – XS Productions
- Produced For – Fallout Shelter Productions
- Published By – Madlip Music Pub.
- Published By – Evol Free Music
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – Dandal Music
- Published By – Soul Sixty Music
- Published By – SRF Music
- Published By – Stone Music
- Published By – Champion Music
- Published By – BMG Publishing
- Published By – Chrysalis Music
- Published By – KMS Music
- Published By – Dish Deep Music
- Published By – Aviance Music
- Published By – Outfall
- Published By – House Of Ellis Music, Inc.
- Published By – MCA Music
- Published By – Jessica Michael Music, Inc.
- Published By – Michael McDonald Music Publishing
- Published By – Jorio Music
- Published By – Listenin Parlor
- Published By – Angela Lewis Music
- Published By – Rumour Records
- Published By – Cleveland City Music
- Published By – Fresh Songs
- Published By – peermusic
- Art Direction [Photo Art Direction By], Design [Graphic Design By] – Jill "Art Mastress-Diva" McCarthy*
- Concept By [Compilation Concept], Other [Title], A&R, Compilation Producer [Production By] – Pete Russo
- Mastered By [Digital Mastering By] – Gary Rice
- Other [Model] – Raven
- Photography By [Photo's By] – Marti Griffin & Associates, Inc.
- Production Manager [Production Assistance By] – Stephanie Kika
NotesTrack 1 published by Madlip Music (ASCAP) / Evol Free Music (ASCAP) / Almo Music Corp. (ASCAP) / Dandal Music (ASCAP). Produced for Scorpion Music Productions Ltd. ℗ 1995 Cutting Records Inc.
Track 2 published by Soul Sixty Music (BMI) / SRF Music (a division of B. Mikulski Musikverlag). Courtesy of ZYX Music GmbH. ℗ 1995 ZYX Music.
Track 3 published by Stone Music / Champion Music / BMG Publishing. Produced for SweMix Productions. Courtesy of Champion Music Ltd. ℗ 1994 BTB Records.
Track 4 published by Chrysalis Music / KMS Music. Remix for Def. Courtesy of Avex Records Ltd. ℗ 1995 Sixó.
Track 5 published by Dish Deep / Aviance / Outfall. Produced for XS Productions and for Fallout Shelter Productions. Courtesy of Yoshitoshi Recordings. ℗ 1995 Yoshitoshi Recordings.
Track 6 published by House Of Ellis Music Inc. / MCA Music (ASCAP) / Jessica Michael Music Inc. (ASCAP) / Michael McDonald Music Publishing (ASCAP) / Jorio Music (ASCAP). Courtesy of Strictly Rhythm Records Inc. ℗ 1996 Groovilicious Music.
Track 7 published by Listenin' Parlor (BMI) / Angela Lewis Music (BMI). Courtesy of Strictly Rhythm Records Inc. ℗ 1995 Groovilicious Music.
Track 8 published by Rumour Records. Courtesy of Rumour Records. ℗ 1996 Rumour Records.
Track 9 published by Cleveland City Music. Courtesy of Max Music & Entertainment Inc. ℗ 1995 Cleveland City Records Ltd.
Track 10 published by Cleveland City Music. Courtesy of Cleveland City Records Ltd. ℗ 1994 Cleveland City Records Ltd.
Track 11 published by Fresh Songs / Chrysalis Music. Courtesy of Fresh Records. ℗ 1995 Fresh Records.
Track 12 published by Peer Music. Courtesy of Pukka Records. ℗ 1995 Pukka Records.
This compilation ℗&© 1996 Intersound Inc. Manufactured by Intersound Inc.
The tracks aren't so much 'mixed' as they are more segued together.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 15095 95032 1
- Barcode: 015095950321
- Matrix / Runout: 9503 . ::MASTERED BY NIMBUS::
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L152