Agorà - Agorà 2 download album
Unfortunately, both Agora 2 and the single Cavalcata Solare taken from this work were almost completely ignored, in a period in which the vast universe that revolves around the Italian progressive was slowly decaying.
Album · 1975 · 6 Songs. See All. Tarantella Du Barilli. Pizzica La Tarantula 2 2001.
Agora - Agorà 2 (Remastered 2003) Progressive RockProgressive Rock. Release source: CD. Year: 1976.
The second album, in 1976, is much more jazz-rock oriented than the first. The band also played in the 1976 Parco Lambro festival and is featured on the live album released at the time with Cavalcata solare, from their second album and also released on single. For a short time that year Pepe Maina played percussion with them, he's also featured in a concert filmed at Montreux but never officially released. Almost all of its members kept playing, among them Ovidio Urbani is still regarded as a very talented player in the jazz field
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. And you can download the album in one file to your computer or tablet or phone. Attention! All audio material is presented solely for information.
04 - agorà - la bottega di duilio. mp3 (1. MB). 05 - agorà - simbiosi (vasi comunicanti). 06 - agorà - cavalcata solare.
Listen to music from Agorà like la bottega di duilio, Punto rosso & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Agorà. Some of the band members had previously been in a rock band called Oz Master Magnus Ltd.
|2||Piramide Di Domani||6:01|
|3||Tall El Zaatar||8:25|
|4||La Bottega Di Duilio||5:52|
|5||Simbiosi (Vasi Comunicanti)||5:28|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Music Italia Srl
- Licensed From – Warner Music Italia Srl
- Record Company – Vinyl Magic 2000 Records
- Distributed By – BTF srl
- Recorded At – Cap Studio
- Manufactured By – G.D.D.
- Artwork – Mario Convertino
- Coordinator [Graphic Coordinator] – Nicky Antonucci Ferrara
- Design [Cover Design] – Maurizio Catani
- Drums – Mauro Mencaroni
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Roberto Bacchiocchi
- Engineer – Angelo Arienti
- Executive-Producer – Pier Tacchini
- Guitar, Twelve-String Guitar [G. 12 Strings Eko] – Renato Gasparini
- Liner Notes – Matthias Scheller
- Mixed By – Arienti*, Tacchini*
- Percussion, Baritone Saxophone [Sax Brt.] – Nino Russo
- Percussion, Bass [Fender] – Lucio Cesari
- Photography By – Roberto Masotti
- Soprano Saxophone [Sax Sop.] – Ovidio Urbani
- Written-By, Mixed By – Agora'*
NotesRecorded in CAP Studio, Milan, September 8 to 23, 1976.
Comes in a gatefold papersleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 8016158118728
- Barcode (Printed): 8 016158 118728
- Matrix / Runout: G.D.D. VM087 33611
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi LM11
- Mould SID Code: IFPI V617
- Rights Society (On SIAE sticker): SIAE
|T 50324||Agorà||Agorà 2 (LP, Album)||Atlantic||T 50324||Italy||1977|
|T 450324||Agorà||Agorà 2 (Cass, Album)||Atlantic||T 450324||Italy||1977|
|ATL 001||Agorà||Agorà 2 (CD, Album, RE)||Atlantic||ATL 001||Italy||Unknown|
|DUPG005||Agorà||Agorà 2 (CD, Album, Pap)||Disk Union||DUPG005||Japan||2007|
|VMLP087, T 50324||Agorà||Agorà 2 (LP, Album, RE)||btf.it, Atlantic||VMLP087, T 50324||Italy||2013|